Christian support of Trump

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
How can a true Christian support the immoral, unethical Donald Trump.

I cannot believe anyone who considers themselves a Christian can in clear conscience support Trump. Trump is close to the antiChrist.

I cannot believe anyone who considers themselves a Christian can in clear conscience support Trump. Trump is close to the antiChrist.

It is prophetic. This has been planned since the 1600's when the King James Bible was written. Consider him as not just Trump but he is likely the "last trump".

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52

Christian's love them a good prophecy. During the reign of the last Trump we shall be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye.

Last edited:

source.gif

You seem quite the eschatologist. Please detail Trump's similarities to the Antichrist described by John?

It is prophetic. This has been planned since the 1600's when the King James Bible was written. Consider him as not just Trump but he is likely the "last trump".

In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. 1 Corinthians 15:52

Christian's love them a good prophecy. During the reign of the last Trump we shall be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye.

Its not prophetic, but it sure was when Obama was elected. The last tramp, that will be the day.

Don't Christians have to love their neighbor?

Trump is the hero

He exposed just how crooked the deep state have been

Trump the Hero !!

Now the majority of men knows the real enemy

Trump has saved the nation

Its not prophetic, but it sure was when Obama was elected. The last tramp, that will be the day.

The closest thing to Obama's name is a guy named Baruch that acted as a scribe for Jeremiah. The anti-Christ will rule with absolute authority. It is unlikely that an US president will act as the anti Christ while a president because of the balance of power we have in the United States. I think the last 45 out of 45 presidents have been the anti-Christ. Out of 45 of those predictions only 0 have been correct.

Who were they to support Hillary, who rigged the national convention and killed Vince Foster?

Bush 41 could have been the burning Bush referred to in Exodus. "Liar Liar Pants on fire" could have made George H an allegorical burning Bush with his no new taxes pledge that made him so unpopular in his re-election bid. It is clear that Jesus really loves all of our sweet precious presidents. He would be sorely disappointed if any of them became the anti-Christ.

------------------------------- TRUMP is better than 'jebito' , hilary , mrobama , mailmans son 'kasich who all claim to be Christian in front of the camera . And all that I mention would love to flood the USA with more 'third worlders' for the detriment of me , my kids and other Americans ELmerM .

Christians would vote for an anti-Christ before they would vote for a Democrat.

Thank God.

Why did I give you an epic fail? How can any true Christian support any immoral, unethical politician considering they're all unethical and immoral to one degree or another, yes even the one's you support........, who may actually be as much the anti-Christ as Frump.........
Guess Christians should stop voting then, eh? Bet you and many like you would LOVE that....... Oh wait, quite a few Christians vote Democrat...... What about the Jewish contingent? 70% vote Democrat, Uuuummmm........ Other than the white, born again evangelical Christians the vote was mostly split down the middle with religious groups. Guess we shouldn't disenfranchise those with religious affiliations, eh?

Don't Christians have to love their neighbor?

Did you love Obama, and do you love Hillary?
I am not a Christian. I do not love or hate either one. If either were president, I WOULD support them.

Forum List

Back