Christian support of Trump

Trump is the hero

He exposed just how crooked the deep state have been

Trump the Hero !!

Now the majority of men knows the real enemy

Trump has saved the nation
Trump is a hero to about 20% of the US population. BUT HE IS THE DEVIL TO ALL!!!

How can a true Christian support the immoral, unethical Donald Trump.

I cannot believe anyone who considers themselves a Christian can in clear conscience support Trump. Trump is close to the antiChrist.
Christians would vote for an anti-Christ before they would vote for a Democrat.

Thank God.
The babblings of a devil worshipper.

I cannot believe anyone who considers themselves a Christian can in clear conscience support Trump. Trump is close to the antiChrist.

Try to be less hysterical.

At least no one has claimed Trump is a Christian

So you will let men identify as women, but you won't let Trump identify as Christian?

Hypocrite.
I would say men identifying as women has similarities to Trump identifying as a Christian.

I don't get it either. I'm a Christian, and I'm not a Trump supporter (although I am glad that Hillary lost, of course.)

I could never trust anyone who praised the Clintons, was friends with them and donated money to them.

I will acknowledge that I did not vote for Trump and I don't see myself voting for him in the next election, but despite that fact I also don't root against him since at the end of the day he is still the president of our country and we should hope that he does well. You don't have to agree with him or support his actions or decisions but I guess all I am saying is that we shouldn't wish negative or evil things on him or any president for that matter. As for a Christian supporting him I don't consider it to be unusual or too much of a conflict . We are all sinners and we all have to do our best in our own lives to live as Jesus taught, and we will all fail daily at that in most cases but we never stop trying. In short I believe you can support many of a president's ideas for your country without endorsing or emulating his or her sin. Just my personal opinion.

Trump is the hero

He exposed just how crooked the deep state have been

Trump the Hero !!

Now the majority of men knows the real enemy

Trump has saved the nation
Trump is a hero to about 20% of the US population. BUT HE IS THE DEVIL TO ALL!!!

Wrong Dead Wrong

Trumps great rallies are spreading this understanding fast that the democrats are the enemy

So you will let men identify as women, but you won't let Trump identify as Christian?

Hypocrite.

Hypocrits are low logic people so unwise they cannot see their hypocrisy

Democrats mother of all hypocrits

They scream to care for the weak and the weakest of all they murder for greed

No way anyone with logic is a Democrat

The anger by the men will soon put democrats in their proper place

Hypocrite.
I would say men identifying as women has similarities to Trump identifying as a Christian.

Except that one is insane, and the other, not really, you only pretend it is, because of your hate.

Don't Christians have to love their neighbor?
That’s kind of what I thought.
Trump is not like that. He is SELFISH.
Trump only “loves” you if you always kiss his big ass and remain loyal to doing that.
He loses staff when they disagree with him & the public finds out, like what occurred with his former Sec of Defense, Security Advisor, etc.
When the public finds out, Trump fired them instead of accepting their resignation! LOL

Don't Christians have to love their neighbor?
That’s kind of what I thought.
Trump is not like that. He is SELFISH.
Trump only “loves” you if you always kiss his big ass and remain loyal to doing that.
He loses staff when they disagree with him & the public finds out, like what occurred with his former Sec of Defense, Security Advisor, etc.
When the public finds out, Trump fired them instead of accepting their resignation! LOL
I wasn't talking bout Trump-I was talking about you-and your caustic comments.

So a committed Christian should vote for the Democratic abortionists?

I am not saying who a committed Christian should vote for but I am saying I cannot say how a committed Christian can vote for Trump.

On a side note abortions were reduced to an all time low since Roe vs Wade under Obama. I think most people feel the fewer abortions the better. The question is whether abortions increase or decrease under policies touted by current anti-abortion advocates.

I am not saying who a committed Christian should vote for but I am saying I cannot say how a committed Christian can vote for Trump.

On a side note abortions were reduced to an all time low since Roe vs Wade under Obama. I think most people feel the fewer abortions the better. The question is whether abortions increase or decrease under policies touted by current anti-abortion advocates.

Let's add that to the list of things you can't see...…….

They'll believe anything. Just look at the bible.

Who among the Democrat announced would you think they could vote for?

Hey, either you are for or against abortions, the presidents will tell you where they stand. Where do you stand? Christians for Democrats is a tough decision to make-God or government.

Forum List

Back