Chiefs Superbowl?

It sure looks like the Chiefs will be in the Super Bowl. They have to figure out how to keep Titans' RB Henry from having an explosive game. If they do this and keep him under 100 yds. rushing, they WILL advance to the Super Bowl.

I'm wondering if the Titans can keep up. They are going to need more than just a running game to win and their defense isn't that great against the pass.

31DF8B19-F715-40DA-9ECE-445563F68164.jpeg

AP_19291052399818.jpg

Chiefs didnt show up till 2nd period and still smoked em. What a come back!

GB and 49ers will be a good game. So will titans and chiefs. Will be a good super bowl.
Gonna be a good college Championship too

Last edited:
22lcidw said:
We do not want to admit it but there are championships or the road to the championship won on a little luck in close games. Several years ago he even made a statement to that effect. A call or a non call. A play or non play. A good bounce of the ball or bad bounce. A competent play or a bonehead play. He has seen the worse of each.
Kicking Away A Do Or Die Overtime Coin Toss
Is None Of The Above

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

Will this be the year? I sure as fuck hope so but what say you?

KC will be favored to win next week, so all the pressure will be on them again. They'll find the Titans quite a different team to handle than Texas. The Titans won't ever let the Chiefs get into the same rhythm and it appears that without Mahomes, they don't seem to have any running game neither.

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

KC will be favored to win next week, so all the pressure will be on them again. They'll find the Titans quite a different team to handle than Texas. The Titans won't ever let the Chiefs get into the same rhythm and it appears that without Mahomes, they don't seem to have any running game neither.
They'll have to figure out a way to stop Henry. If a team can run and get three yards every play, they win.

Then again....the Titans could just possibly kick their butts and send them home.
KC could win today....but lose in the Super Bowl.
I think that whomever wins in this game will win the Super Bowl.

Looking good for a Chiefs Super Bowl

First in 50 years

Rather simple bet today.

The Titans will have a half dozen more penalties than the Chiefs.

Rather simple bet today.

The Titans will have a half dozen more penalties than the Chiefs.

Are you doubting the impartiality of the refs, or the ability of the Titans to play by the rules?
No

For the NFL desperately wanting a Mahomes in the SB.

Like how when the Pats played the Jags a few years ago in the AFC Championship game. They were the only team in NFL history to have over 40 pass attempts without one holding penalty. However the Jags and the unmarketable Bortles were called for a half dozen penalties including two crucial penalties on the Pats big drive.

The league DOES NOT want the Titans in there. They would love to have the State Farm guys repeat of SB i Chiefs and Packers.

Trust that and the league more often than not get their most MARKETABLE QBS in the BIG GAME.

Forum List

Back