Soccer: What a Fukkin' Joke

DGS49

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2012
Pittsburgh
Excuse me, I suppose I should call it foot-ball, like the rest of the world does.

At highly anticipated Barcelona-Real Madrid soccer match, riot police and protesters clash outside

Here we have the most exciting foot-ball match of the season - Real Madrid vs. Barcelona - hundreds of millions watching on the telly, a hundred thousand paying customers in the stadium, a couple hundred thousand outside (doing some political stuff, but...), and was what the result?????\

0 - 0.

What other sport would TOLERATE such an important contest resulting in...NO RESULT AT ALL???

Let them use their fucking HANDS, for Christ sake! Make it a real sport!

Tangent: Am I on to something here? Maybe we Americans can call Soccer "Foot-Ball," with a hyphen, and at least we will know what we are writing about.

Soccer... :laughing0301:

foosball-game.jpg

Excuse me, I suppose I should call it foot-ball, like the rest of the world does.

At highly anticipated Barcelona-Real Madrid soccer match, riot police and protesters clash outside

Here we have the most exciting foot-ball match of the season - Real Madrid vs. Barcelona - hundreds of millions watching on the telly, a hundred thousand paying customers in the stadium, a couple hundred thousand outside (doing some political stuff, but...), and was what the result?????\

0 - 0.

What other sport would TOLERATE such an important contest resulting in...NO RESULT AT ALL???

Tangent: Am I on to something here? Maybe we Americans can call Soccer "Foot-Ball," with a hyphen, and at least we will know what we are writing about.

OK boomer.

I’ve never watched an entire soccer match. I’ve tried a handful of times. Just too boring

Soccer is more boring than baseball.
College football and hockey are the only entertaining sports.

0 - 0.

Don't watch it if you don't like it.

I like soccer... I just do :04:

but i like rugby better

This was in interesting one back in the day.

Agreed. There's nothing more entertaining than watching a bunch of roller-skating dykes beat the crap out of each other.

It was pretty entertaining when I was a kid. I remember back then on Saturday mornings there wasn't anything else on. I'd love to see that become an Olympic sport. As long as they could keep the violence. ;)

I like soccer... I just do :04:

but i like rugby better

This was in interesting one back in the day.

Agreed. There's nothing more entertaining than watching a bunch of roller-skating dykes beat the crap out of each other.

It was pretty entertaining when I was a kid. I remember back then on Saturday mornings there wasn't anything else on. I'd love to see that become an Olympic sport. As long as they could keep the violence. ;)

In my world, they would be topless. :04:

Soccer is the only sport where if the ball hits you in the head, nobody laughs at you

Forum List

Back