Chiefs Superbowl?

The Chiefs haven't really been firing on all cylinders this year. I don't know whether it's because of injuries, or the other teams are just getting wise to Reid/Mahomes' bag of tricks, but they haven't really been steamrolling teams like they did last year. On the bright side, their defense has stepped up, and they're still winning.

I've really enjoyed watching Mahomes when he's in the groove. If they can get back there, and chain a few good games together, they could win it all.
Speaking of QB's The Raven QB has folks talking He could get to the SB
Maybe next year

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

Will this be the year? I sure as fuck hope so but what say you?

I'm in favor of Andy Reid success. :thup:

I'm already 0-2 and the guy I play with gave me Seattle and Houston today Things don't look good
I'm 1-1
Who do you like today ,,,using the points?
I'm taking the Chiefs & Seattle

Just straight picks

Looks like another white QB super bowl! When will they learn !

Troll
I don’t ask you to stop being a woman, don’t ask me to stop being a man

LOL - racism is SO manly!
Huh

You are a pussy but aside from that you don't seem to know who Kansas City's QB is. Not that it matters, let people enjoy the fucking game without the bullshit.

Troll

Huh

You are a pussy but aside from that you don't seem to know who Kansas City's QB is. Not that it matters, let people enjoy the fucking game without the bullshit.

The QB for the Chiefs. And his dad.
81396820_518761482317704_3852219548614787072_n.jpg

Huh

The QB for the Chiefs. And his dad.
81396820_518761482317704_3852219548614787072_n.jpg
Moms genes must be strong

I don't think the Titans are going to hold up well to this.

It sure looks like the Chiefs will be in the Super Bowl. They have to figure out how to keep Titans' RB Henry from having an explosive game. If they do this and keep him under 100 yds. rushing, they WILL advance to the Super Bowl.

Forum List

Back