Who Is Excited About A Rigged Superbowl?

This is the first time in years that I could give a darn about the Superbowl.
Neither of the teams deserved to be in it.
It's always the same few teams that go to the Superbowl every year and this year's Superbowl is predicted to go to the KC Chiefs anyway. Taylor Swift is predicted to win the Superbowl and immediately run to the cameras and endorse Joe Biden.

It was pretty clear that Baltimore got shafted in the AFC Championship, and I would have liked to see Detroit get to the SB for the first time. Instead we get Sh*t City and Mahomes doing the same ole act.
I hold no interest in any of it.

The odds are in favor of the 49ers but I say it will be the Chiefs by 3. Swift has no bearing on the outcome of the game unless she's on the field and playing

I grew up a 49ers fan, loved Montana, Jerry Rice, Roger Craig etc. That kneeler dampened my interest in the team, not that I followed NFL much anyways anymore so I became a causual Cowboys fan to spite them lol. We will see I guess, I wont even be watching it though.
The NFL back in those days was not corrupt as it is now,it all started I noticed around the early 2000s especially with the cheatriots,the owner of thst team always had the refs in his pockets.when the calls ALWAYS go against the other teams at the most critical moments of the game and bad calls never happened against them in their playoff wins,only an idiot would deny reality kraft had the refs in their pockets all those years.

Forum List

Back