My favorites to win SB right now

Baltimore
NO
KC
SF
GB
NE
Seattle

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

Will this be the year? I sure as fuck hope so but what say you?

Baltimore or Frisco Take it to the bank

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

Baltimore looks like a beast

Chiefs still have to beat the Pats in the playoffs, something they haven’t been able to do
Pats with their 1 good receiver aren't going all the way No way

Chiefs still have to beat the Pats in the playoffs, something they haven’t been able to do
Didn't he go out with an injury yesterday?

I wasn't paying attention BUT if he's out Pats might go out in first game they play

I wasn't paying attention BUT if he's out Pats might go out in first game they play
I think they will beat Tennessee
Next round against KC or Baltimore on the road, I don’t think so

I think they will beat Tennessee
Next round against KC or Baltimore on the road, I don’t think so
IF Edleman is out IMHO Tenn beats them

The Chiefs haven't really been firing on all cylinders this year. I don't know whether it's because of injuries, or the other teams are just getting wise to Reid/Mahomes' bag of tricks, but they haven't really been steamrolling teams like they did last year. On the bright side, their defense has stepped up, and they're still winning.

I've really enjoyed watching Mahomes when he's in the groove. If they can get back there, and chain a few good games together, they could win it all.

The Chiefs haven't really been firing on all cylinders this year. I don't know whether it's because of injuries, or the other teams are just getting wise to Reid/Mahomes' bag of tricks, but they haven't really been steamrolling teams like they did last year. On the bright side, their defense has stepped up, and they're still winning.

I've really enjoyed watching Mahomes when he's in the groove. If they can get back there, and chain a few good games together, they could win it all.
Speaking of QB's The Raven QB has folks talking He could get to the SB

You knew it would be cold in Green Bay tonight, but ....
game time temperature in Kansas City 24° F.
24 is not cold if you are running around
With Under Armor they will hardly feel it

Andy Reid has a history of winning after a bye. So we'll see. My main concern is losing Thornhill, and maybe Chris Jones. That hurts an already sketchy defense. T Suggs will have to play like he's 10 years younger for this D to hold up. And if Kelce can't go, it's anybody's game.

Forum List

Back