Chiefs Superbowl?

Rather simple bet today.

The Titans will have a half dozen more penalties than the Chiefs.

Are you doubting the impartiality of the refs, or the ability of the Titans to play by the rules?
No

For the NFL desperately wanting a Mahomes in the SB.

Like how when the Pats played the Jags a few years ago in the AFC Championship game. They were the only team in NFL history to have over 40 pass attempts without one holding penalty. However the Jags and the unmarketable Bortles were called for a half dozen penalties including two crucial penalties on the Pats big drive.

The league DOES NOT want the Titans in there. They would love to have the State Farm guys repeat of SB i Chiefs and Packers.

Trust that and the league more often than not get their most MARKETABLE QBS in the BIG GAME.
Last week we were down by 24 and then won by 20+. That is the first time in post season that has ever happened.
If we win it will be on the backs of our players not the refs

Rather simple bet today.

Are you doubting the impartiality of the refs, or the ability of the Titans to play by the rules?
No

Like how when the Pats played the Jags a few years ago in the AFC Championship game. They were the only team in NFL history to have over 40 pass attempts without one holding penalty. However the Jags and the unmarketable Bortles were called for a half dozen penalties including two crucial penalties on the Pats big drive.

The league DOES NOT want the Titans in there. They would love to have the State Farm guys repeat of SB i Chiefs and Packers.

Trust that and the league more often than not get their most MARKETABLE QBS in the BIG GAME.
Last week we were down by 24 and then won by 20+. That is the first time in post season that has ever happened.
If the game is close at the crucial time predicting crucial penalties or penalty called against the Titans.

Could be close.

Rather simple bet today.

No

If the game is close at the crucial time predicting crucial penalties or penalty called against the Titans.

Could be close.
If we contain the run it wont be close

Rather simple bet today.

No

Could be close.

Agree. But that's a big "if".

Rather simple bet today.

No

Could be close.
That is a bigger if than you may think. The Titans with Tannehill will (guaranteed) start out with play action. That Brown WR and their TEs have been quite instrumental.

You are right though. IF they stop Henry. He ran for 188 yards against the Chiefs earlier this year.

Won't be easy imo.

Rather simple bet today.

No

Nonsense. The media love Mahomes, no doubt, but they also love an underdog. In any case, I doubt seriously that the refs are implementing their agenda.

No

Could be close.

Agree. But that's a big "if".

That said, if the Chiefs offense is functioning, they only need to stop them a couple of times.

Westher conditions today according to the weather channel

-7 degree wind chill at kickoff.

That does not favor a passing offense.

Great run by Mahomes

Turned a sack into a 30 yd TD
Kid is incredible

Tell me about it. After the late nineties, I'd pretty much given up on cheering for the Chiefs. But Mahomes has sucked me back in. Even if they don't win today, he's going to be around for awhile, and he's a blast to watch.
Martyball was brutal but never amounted to anything because we always opted to play the shitty starter quarterbacks instead of our stellar back ups. The excuse always pissed me off. "We're paying them so they're gonna play" terrible logic

Forum List

Back