Chiefs Superbowl?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

Will this be the year? I sure as fuck hope so but what say you?

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

I'll take the Ravens in the AFC.

they are looking good right now....

Baltimore looks like a beast

Chiefs still have to beat the Pats in the playoffs, something they haven’t been able to do

Not a chance...the patriots have their practice video....

• Banned

Not a bad bet.

whatever fake chiefs who is really a cheatriots fan.

Grampa Andy Reid coached the Eagles for a long time. Most coaches have a weakness. Andy is not the best game day coach. The scripted plays he does well. He was not good on timeouts. Saying that, he was one of the best Eagles coaches if not the best in their history. He deserves a championship. He has an eye for talent. I know this sounds different. But he has no luck. We do not want to admit it but there are championships or the road to the championship won on a little luck in close games. Several years ago he even made a statement to that effect. A call or a non call. A play or non play. A good bounce of the ball or bad bounce. A competent play or a bonehead play. He has seen the worse of each. In Philly except for Terrell Owens he did not have the best receivers though they were good and for some reason did not value linebackers as much as other positions. Good luck to the Chiefs this year. Andy deserves a championship!

Ravens in the AFC, Saints in the NFC.

Good Choice but there is no easy path to the SB

Pats and KC in AFC
SF, GB and Seattle in NFC

Can all make a run

Any team in the playoffs can win it. That’s what’s good and bad about the NFL. I would say the AFC top teams are stronger than the NFC top teams, but anything can happen.

Last edited:

You're dumber than I thought if you believe I would or have ever rooted for the Pat's.

You're dumber than I thought if you believe I would or have ever rooted for the Pat's.

I do root for the Pats...to lose. I hope someone blows them out early and we can move on to other teams. The only teams I hate worse than the Pats, are the Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers. This year though, I'd root for the Chiefs over the Pats.

Mahomes gets hot, anything can happen

Same goes for Rogers, Brees, Brady, Wilson, Jackson

All are capable of beating anyone in the playoffs

I think it will be the Ravens and I hope SF. But the NFC has four of the best teams in the NFL right now, so it could be any one of the niners, seachix, packers, saints.

I think it will be the Ravens and I hope SF. But the NFC has four of the best teams in the NFL right now, so it could be any one of the niners, seachix, packers, saints.

Right now, looks like Ravens are the team to beat

But you never know. Pats or Chiefs could knock them off. Plus you never know about weather in January

Right now, looks like Ravens are the team to beat

But you never know. Pats or Chiefs could knock them off. Plus you never know about weather in January
The only time you can say for sure when someone will be in the Superbowl is when they are actually in the Superbowl.

Forum List

Back