Chiefs Superbowl?

50 years since their last Super Bowl appearance for the Chiefs

Good to see them back

My neighborhood is going crazy with fireworks right now

upload_2020-1-19_17-49-51.gif

Superbowl motherfuckersssssssssss!

That's literally what they should call the event.

Congrats then. Good luck and all hail Andy Reid.

It's funny. I grew up in KC, but I spent ten years in Philly, where they did nothing but bitch about Andy Reid.

You must have been listening to Angelo Whatzisname. Or that scumbag Howard Eskin. They're trolls.

Don't recognize either name. But I didn't really follow the sport then, just going by the water cooler conversation.

KC won now if Green Bay wins the big winner will be State Farm with the 2 Super Bowl QB's in their commercials

My neighborhood is going crazy with fireworks right now

Congrats to the Chiefs! They continue to look like the team to beat and the favorites to win it all. They just have too many offensive weapons and their line is excellent. The defense is pretty good. I just hope my 49ers can beat Green Bay and then give the Chiefs a run for their money.

Do you really want to see Green Bay play in some sunny stadium in Miami even though it's called Hard Rock Stadium. It has nothing to do with prison terminology haha.

KC won now if Green Bay wins the big winner will be State Farm with the 2 Super Bowl QB's in their commercials

It would also be a rematch of the very first Superbowl!
I want San fransisco. Then we can put to bed the debate. What wins Championships, a defense or an offense

Agreed, but sentimentally I still want to see the rematch. I actually have vague memories of the first go around (I was three), but most especially of my very own Chiefs mug, with Lennie Dawson's picture on it, that I got from the local IHOP. :)

Forum List

Back