Chiefs Superbowl?

That's what's so amazing about the Patriots success and longevity with the
same
coach and quarterback.

You know almost all the teams with more than one Super Bowl have done it with different coaches and quarterbacks for each era. Steelers, Cowboys, 49ers, Packers, Broncos...

FB_IMG_1577544699294.jpg

The Pats have owned the Chiefs in the playoffs in recent years
Pats are vulnerable.....
This may be the year KC beats them.
The Pats have 2 distinct advantages I believe, not even counting
experience . 1) Mahomes can't be 100% after that knee injury in week 7
2) New England has the #1 defense this season by far.

The Ravens have scored over 500 points with one more to go-- no question the #1 offense and likely at home .

Gonna be really interesting to see how the playoff picture looks after tomorrow.

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

Will this be the year? I sure as fuck hope so but what say you?
Not a chance...the patriots have their practice video....

The Pats may have video, but they also have problems on the field.

Baltimore and KC are better and more hungry.

Pats are vulnerable.....

The Ravens have scored over 500 points with one more to go-- no question the #1 offense and likely at home .

Gonna be really interesting to see how the playoff picture looks after tomorrow.

You can take that Pats defensive off the board after today.

Miami just took their confidence back to Miami Beach.

Nice prediction. I'll go with New Orleans 34 - Baltimore 27 in the Super Bowl. I would really like to see Drew Brees win another ring and retire on top. He's a class act that deserves such a finish.
I don't think there's ever been such a great collection of active QB's as right now.
You can name 10 off the top of your head and the list keeps on going.....
Tom Brady
Drew Brees
Patrick Mahomes
Aaron Rodgers
Ben Roethlisberger
Eli Manning
Russell Allen
Lamar Jackson
Nick Foles
Carson Wentz
Cam Newton
Matt Ryan
Philip Rivers
Joe Flacco
Deshaun Watson....
Russell WILSON

Pats are vulnerable.....

Pats choked big time at home against lowly Miami

KC now gets first round bye

Last year yall said our defense sucked. You weren't wrong. This year our defense is far better and we still have Mahomes driving the party bus.
Their are obviously teams with better records BUT our offense has proven they can rise to the occasion at any time.

Meh....The Texans beat em so they can be had with the right match ups.
I see the Ravens taking the whole enchilada.

whatever fake chiefs who is really a cheatriots fan.
You're dumber than I thought if you believe I would or have ever rooted for the Pat's.

I'll be holding my nose and cheering for em when they play the Titans.
They beat the Texans who played with back ups and they act like they won the Superb owl.
Cant stand their fans!!!!

I do root for the Pats...to lose. I hope someone blows them out early and we can move on to other teams. The only teams I hate worse than the Pats, are the Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers. This year though, I'd root for the Chiefs over the Pats.
Ravens and Chiefs would be a great AFC Championship I think
but of course New England has the #1 defense in the league, and watch out for the Texans...they can catch someone off guard if they're not ready.

Over in the NFC, Niners, Packers , Saints and Seattle with Marshawn Lynch back, all looking good .

Tough call but I like the Ravens all the way.
Baltimore 38 - SF 31
Didn’t we already have that Super Bowl in 2013?
Yep, the Ravens and 49ers DID play in the 2013 Super Bowl. And the Ravens won a close one, something like 34-31. I believe it may have been Ray Lewis' last game.

I do root for the Pats...to lose. I hope someone blows them out early and we can move on to other teams. The only teams I hate worse than the Pats, are the Seahawks, Chiefs, Broncos and Chargers. This year though, I'd root for the Chiefs over the Pats.
but of course New England has the #1 defense in the league, and watch out for the Texans...they can catch someone off guard if they're not ready.

Over in the NFC, Niners, Packers , Saints and Seattle with Marshawn Lynch back, all looking good .

Baltimore 38 - SF 31
Didn’t we already have that Super Bowl in 2013?
Yep, the Ravens and 49ers DID play in the 2013 Super Bowl. And the Ravens won a close one, something like 34-31. I believe it may have been Ray Lewis' last game.
It would be a rematch of the Harbaugh brothers, but Jim went to U of Michigan .

Baltimore 38 - SF 31
Not this time. I think this time around, SF wins 45 - 42

Of course, all of it is a scam as seen by the game tonight between SF and the Seachickens.

One has to ask, how is it that defending teams against the Seachix always seem to forget how to run, defend, and play skilled positions that not 30 minutes before, they played impeccably?

Just look at real football. College and High School. When a defense dominates, they dominate the entire game. Sure, you can name maybe 20 games over the past 40 years where that isn't true.

But in the NFL? It happens like clockwork. It seems to me that the NFL favors certain teams, and they always win in exciting, close games that keep the fans coming back.

For a top seed the 49ers look pretty shaky. The last two games it is like they can’t put a team away. Other than Wilson, the Seahawks have nothing. I don’t see the Eagles making a run, Green Bay is streaky at best. Minnesota doesn’t look good right now. Saints seem to be the team in the NFC, which surely means they will lose.

The Bills come in with a two game losing streak, Houston has no consistency, Tennessee, do you really trust Tannihill as a SB winning QB? New England uses mirrors and smokescreens and look like they couldn’t win a wheelchair race. KC has its best defense in awhile, but do you trust a coach that just falls apart in big games? The Ravens look like the best team in the AFC, which surely means they will lose.

Forum List

Back