Celebrity Obama--misses 100th Aniversary Boy Scouts to go onto the "View"!

As an Eagle Scout, I have no need of this President "honoring" my group. He, on the other hand, could benefit from learning our law:

A Scout is:

•Trustworthy,
•Loyal,
•Helpful,
•Friendly,
•Courteous,
•Kind,
•Obedient,
•Cheerful,
•Thrifty,
•Brave,
•Clean,
•and Reverent.

And...you are saying that the President is none of those things?
TRUSTWORTHY?.....No...He has proven to be an abject liar
LOYAL?.....No...Just look at all his good buddies he has tossed under the bus
FRIENDLY?...Yes...He bows to our adversies and those who hate this country quite well
OBEDIENT....You'll have to ask Michelle
CHEERFUL....Yes...At least until he sees the next poll indicating the american people are fed up with his abject failings
THRIFTY?....Oh hell no!....Just look at the debt & deficit....The man spends money like a drunken sailor
BRAVE?....No!
CLEAN?....Unknown....again, you'll have to ask Michelle, or the white house staff. I'm sure they can tell ya' if he's a stinky motherfucker
REVERENT?....Sure, as long you're kissing his ass. Are not a conservative and, he fooled ya' into voting for him

As an Eagle Scout, I have no need of this President "honoring" my group. He, on the other hand, could benefit from learning our law:

A Scout is:

•Trustworthy,
•Loyal,
•Helpful,
•Friendly,
•Courteous,
•Kind,
•Obedient,
•Cheerful,
•Thrifty,
•Brave,
•Clean,
•and Reverent.

FRIENDLY?...Yes...He bows to our adversies and those who hate this country quite well
CHEERFUL....Yes...At least until he sees the next poll indicating the american people are fed up with his abject failings
THRIFTY?....Oh hell no!....Just look at the debt & deficit....The man spends money like a drunken sailor
BRAVE?....No!
CLEAN?....Unknown....again, you'll have to ask Michelle, or the white house staff. I'm sure they can tell ya' if he's a stinky motherfucker
REVERENT?....Sure, as long you're kissing his ass. Are not a conservative and, he fooled ya' into voting for him

Well...if you believe that, I guess you won't vote for him again in 2012.

BRAVE?....No!

Unlike you, i'm not an ignorant moron.....Unlike you, I wasn't gullible and stupid enough to vote for the man just because he had a happy sappy campaign slogan.

A Scout is:

•Trustworthy,
•Loyal,
•Helpful,
•Friendly,
•Courteous,
•Kind,
•Obedient,
•Cheerful,
•Thrifty,
•Brave,
•Clean,
•and Reverent.

That is exactly what I meant.

If there were a badge for being a thin skinned hypocrite Obama could easily earn that badge.

BRAVE?....No!

Unlike you, i'm not an ignorant moron.....Unlike you, I wasn't gullible and stupid enough to vote for the man just because he had a happy sappy campaign slogan.

Really? Well then, I guess you fooled us all.

But thanks for once again showing that the republican right thinks that anyone that doesn't lockstep with them is "gullible and stupid"....Way to reach out to the rest of us, my man! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

But thanks for once again showing that the republican right thinks that anyone that doesn't lockstep with them is "gullible and stupid"....Way to reach out to the rest of us, my man! :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh for God's sakes, stop acting like some kumbya can't we all just get along gal. You have no desire to be reached out to. You have your agenda and you don't give a flying fuck about anyone who disagrees with you.

You can't even be honest enough to admit that yes there is a loud , vocal group within the gay community who desire nothing more than to force their lifestyle upon anyone and everything that dares to suggest they are in the wrong.

You believed it, therefore you were gullible. Your refusal to admit it and change your point of view is the height of stupidity. I'm ready to move on, how about the rest of you?

Oh for God's sakes, stop acting like some kumbya can't we all just get along gal. You have no desire to be reached out to. You have your agenda and you don't give a flying fuck about anyone who disagrees with you.

You can't even be honest enough to admit that yes there is a loud , vocal group within the gay community who desire nothing more than to force their lifestyle upon anyone and everything that dares to suggest they are in the wrong.
Ya' mean like these friggin' weirdos:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBj0a64wwY4]YouTube - Los Angeles Gay Pride Parade[/ame]

Seriously, these people have no class whatsoever.

And as I read the above my first thought was, "Just how would they be spinning this if he did go to Boy Scouts event?"

Ya' mean like these friggin' weirdos:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBj0a64wwY4]YouTube - Los Angeles Gay Pride Parade[/ame]

Seriously, these people have no class whatsoever.

Yeah, exactly what's the point of that bullsht?

How do gays really expect to be treated as just another normal lifestyle when they have freaks like that running around, and very damn few gays saying anything negative about it?

And as I read the above my first thought was, "Just how would they be spinning this if he did go to Boy Scouts event?"

I'd be saying the same thing I'm saying now, which is the same thing I said in the thread about Obama not going to Clinton the Cow's wedding. Who gives a shit?

Obama says he likes young boys?

Obama to sue Boy Scouts over thrifty law

Obama earns the Saved/Created merit badge!

Obama pledges to end the Boy Scouts by 2012

Obama asks ACORN to register Boy Scouts

Wow, one of you actually admits it.

Wow, one of you actually admits it.

Admits what? I just threw out some ideas.

Forum List

Back