Celebrating the Union

Massachusetts public education STINKS.

Boston's math proficiency is 37%.
I posted Massachusetts' educational ranking.

Do you have no state about which you can cite something positive?

I posted Massachusetts' educational ranking.

Do you have no state about which you can cite something positive?
San Fran does better than Boston. Always. Consistently.

The leftist shithole called Seattle, even does better than Boston. They're up to 64% for white students, which is DOUBLE what Boston offers.

Do your own research, dimwitted dimtard.

Start with San Francisco at 51%.

If a leftist shithole like San Fran can do it, Boston ought to be able to do it too.
Your hyper-partisan whining eschews empirical data.

Since I have posted several documented, objective metrics concerning Massachusetts, can you not do so for any other state of your choosing?

Again, my favorite state is Maine, but that does not blind me to other states' success.

Your hyper-partisan whining eschews empirical data.

Since I have posted several documented, objective metrics concerning Massachusetts, can you not do so for any other state of your choosing?

Again, my favorite state is Maine, but that does not blind me to other states' success.
Goddammit you leftards are fucking stupid.

I just did that three times in a row, brainless dimwit.

I'll bet you went to a public school, didn't you?

American public schools crank out brainless morons at an astounding rate.

Goddammit you leftards are fucking stupid.

I just did that three times in a row, brainless dimwit.

I'll bet you went to a public school, didn't you?

American public schools crank out brainless morons at an astounding rate.
The documented primacy of Massachusetts in education, income, healthcare, its lowest divorce and firearm fatality rates, etc. are not matters for your hyper-partisan bias. It's just the objective data.

Can you find no state to similarly extol among the other forty-nine?

New Mexico: stark scenery concealing oasis like mountain areas (Cloudcroft for example).
Santa Fe - center for hippy artists for decades.

Oklahoma: Putting the past to the past, Oklahoma is home to a dozen different Native American cultures.
It also has a substantial hydrocarbons industry.

The documented primacy of Massachusetts in education, income, healthcare, its lowest divorce and firearm fatality rates, etc. are not matters for your hyper-partisan bias. It's just the objective data.

I just proved you wrong, dimwit.

Can you find no state to similarly extol among the other forty-nine?

A fantasy is a fantasy.

I don't subscribe to leftard fantasies.

I live in reality

Don't judge everyone based on what a brainless moron YOU turned out to be.
Hey, we brainless morons are people too!

Colorado: invented legal marijuana. Scary Mountain drives and Skiing. Dude, skiing! I can't touch a ski with my knees but still its epic cool.

Missouri: an epic history as the gateway to the West. it is home to Merrimac Caverns, the Arch of St. Louis (which sways in the wind - scary when inside!!!) and was the first place I ever saw snow.

Colorado: invented legal marijuana. Scary Mountain drives and Skiing. Dude, skiing! I can't touch a ski with my knees but still its epic cool.

Missouri: an epic history as the gateway to the West. it is home to Merrimac Caverns, the Arch of St. Louis (which sways in the wind - scary when inside!!!) and was the first place I ever saw snow.
Colorado had the best governor during WWII.

Fun fact: I have NEVER gone skiing.

Marginally capable people, yes.

Pot and skiing is a good combination?

Brains and beer.

I just proved you wrong, dimwit.

A fantasy is a fantasy.

I don't subscribe to leftard fantasies.

I live in reality
No, your opinion may differ, but you have posted no alternate state ratings that serve your irrelevant ideological bias.

With fifty to chose from, it's disturbing for a patriotic American to witness disgruntled malcontents attacking a state that leads in so many significant objective metrics rather than commend any other states for their merits.

Personal preference regarding states is predicated upon a multiplicity of factors, (Disclosure: My favorite is Maine.) However, impersonal, objective, empirical data can still be referenced for comparative analysis.

Massachusetts distinguishes itself in a number of respects:

* The 1780 Constitution of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, drafted by John Adams, is the world's oldest functioning written constitution. It served as a model for the United States Constitution, which was written in 1787 and became effective in 1789.

* Massachusetts is ranked as having the best public education system of all US states. The US News and World Report rankings looked at how well states are educating their students in preschool, K-12 and higher education after examining areas like preschool enrollment, math and reading scores, college readiness, graduation rates, tuition and fees, and debt at graduation.

* Massachusetts has the highest percentage of degree-holders in the U.S. (52%) and is one of just two states where more than half of the adult population has some type of college degree.

* Massachusetts ranks second (behind New Jersey) in Mean Household Income.

* Massachusetts had the lowest Firearm Fatality Rate of all fifty states. (It is tied with New Jersey for the Second Lowest Rate of Private Gun Ownership.)

* Massachusetts distinguished itself by being the First State to Abolish Slavery outright, in 1783. (Massachusetts was the only state to have zero slaves enumerated on the 1790 federal census.)

* Regarding family stability. Massachusetts has the Lowest Divorce Rate of all the states. Massachusetts was the first to end gender discrimination in marriage law. (The nation eventually followed its lead.)

* Massachusetts is ranked the Second Healthiest State, following Vermont. (The Massachusetts Health Care Reform Act (commonly referred to as Romneycare) was a healthcare reform law passed in 2006 with the aim of providing health insurance to nearly all of the residents of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. It was later largely adopted nationally as the Affordable Care Act, 'ObamaCare.')

Of course, the 49 other states have signal achievements of which they can rightly boast as well. I have cited just one.

I encourage a united celebration of patriotism by enumerating the singular distinctions of others.
Ah, because Massachusetts get drunk nightly on pints. That keeps them docile.

No, your opinion may differ, but you have posted no alternate state ratings that serve your irrelevant ideological bias.

With fifty to chose from, it's disturbing for a patriotic American to witness disgruntled malcontents attacking a state that leads in so many significant objective metrics rather than commend any other states for their merits.
In other words you

a) haven't done the research
b) refuse to research the actual facts
c) don't know WTF you're talking about.

Thank you for clearing that up.

Why do your reminiscences cast such lowlife bigots as "educated Massachusetts liberals"?

How do you document their academic credentials and ideological predilections?

Are you unable to present commendations of any state?

You're the moron bloviating about Massachsetts. Some of us lived through some Massachusetts history; you must have been sleeping in class again, or just don't know squat about it. All northeatern 'liberals' make big noises over how tolerant and wonderful they are, until their own kids get forced into classrooms with feral animals. lol look at the panic there in Martha's Vinyard over a few criminal illegal aliens showing up. You feckless losers are just typical hypocrites is all.

If they're so grand they wouldn't losing population and relying on immigrants like CAlifornia does to keep their number of Congressional seats.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back