Fetterman and I now have something in common

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

When Fetterman hears people talking in the chamber of Congress, he can't make head or tails after it after his stroke

Now everything they say sounds like the sounds adults make in Peanut cartoons.

When Fetterman hears people talking in the chamber of Congress, he can't make head or tails after it after his stroke

I hear that same noise when people like Jordan, Scalise, Boebert, MTG, Gosar, Gaetz, Trump, Haley, DeSantis, Sanders, Pompeo...all try to attempt to form a coherent sentence....and always fail miserably. :auiqs.jpg:

No, I think when they elected a dead man in the democratic party, that was the bottom of the barrel.

At least, I hope that was the bottom.

Deep down I know there is no bottom.
No. Oz was the bottom of the barrel. Fetterman was just the next bad choice up from Oz.
The people chose correctly.

lurch needs to retire

No. Oz was the bottom of the barrel. Fetterman was just the next bad choice up from Oz.
Lol .. the only thing a majority of the people most likely knew is one was a republican and the other was a democrat .. and now those same voters were rioting in Philadelphia over a stupid football game.

I hope he isnt mistaken for a vegetable served on the senate salad bar

Oz is a famous heart surgeon who saved many lives.

Put a link up showing anything derogatory about Oz, you fucking moron.
Then he should have rightly stayed doing that. Being a thoracic surgeon is a noble profession.
But let's face it, the TV lights and side hustles were worth more money in the long run.

I just do not get you true believers. Wow...just..wow. :)

You mean to tell me they could not find a better candidate than Fetterman?

Then again...................I guess I see your point.

Forum List

Back