Celebrating the Union

lol so what's your stupid narrative re why Massachusetts hires so mmany out of state college proffessors and school teachers? Never mind you never have anything, just trolls and idiot claims, like you being 'a skool teacher n stuff'. lol
Just a note, typically universities do not hire professors from their own departments. Its done to avoid educational inbreeding.

Just a note, typically universities do not hire professors from their own departments. Its done to avoid educational inbreeding.

Yes. I forgot there are no other colleges and universities in Massachusetts and New England. Great point!

You will never check it out. I have, which is why I talked my kids out wasting their time applying at the scams in Mass. I took them through the catalogs and noted the schools where the professors in their majors went. They saved tons of bucks, got a much better education, and didn't have to share classes with dumbass racial quota A firm thugs who were going to pass no matter what and dumbed down the rest of the classes, like you would..
So you're telling us, your hostility to Massachusetts is because the schools were expensive? Are you saying you children were accepted to Harvard but you told them not to go?

Utah. Utah has many things, but Utah is a veritable treasure trove of priceless parks:
Arches, Bryce Canyon, Zion, and Capital Reef are but a few.

When's the last time you were up here?
A tangential question. Does everyone in Massachusetts have a Boston accent like Matt Damon or Whitey Bolger? This is asked by someone who's never been there. Hence the query.

A tangential question. Does everyone in Massachusetts have a Boston accent like Matt Damon or Whitey Bolger? This is asked by someone who's never been there. Hence the query.
Fewer and fewer people really do. Media has flattened out accents all over the country.

Fewer and fewer people really do. Media has flattened out accents all over the country.
I was just wondering, because I think Boston and I have Matt Damon instantly going "Wicked Smaht"
When the kids were around the Wife would like to say and of course all of them and I would start saying it. We sounded like a bunch of parrots wickedsmat wickedsmat, wickedsmat...

I was just wondering, because I think Boston and I have Matt Damon instantly going "Wicked Smaht"
When the kids were around the Wife would like to say and of course all of them and I would start saying it. We sounded like a bunch of parrots wickedsmat wickedsmat, wickedsmat...
Listening to me talk might very well make Dudley's head explode.

lol most of their college professors come from out of state, as do the teachers in their exclusive country clubs for rich kids. And any school system excels in faking data, same as you do.
Yes, Massachusetts attracts professionals in the fields of education, medicine, and technology, no doubt.

If you are upset by the success of Massachusetts, Ben Franklin and Edgar Alan Poe were among those who left there for Pennsylvania and Maryland respectively. Maybe you could find good things to say about those states.

Damon sported a spot-on South Boston accent in a movie that featured the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one of the state's many outstanding centers of higher learning.

Kansas: Dorothy was from Kansas. Crap thats all I got for that one.
Dorothy Gale was an international traveler who was kept down on the farm after she'd seen the Emerald City.

Once you fall in love with sepia, Kansas is inescapably.

Louisiana: barbeque, a good hydrocarbons industry, the cuisine, Cajun music/Zydecko, gators.

Someone needs to help me out here.
Buckwheat Zydeco is the man!

Damon sported a spot-on South Boston accent in a movie that featured the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, one of the state's many outstanding centers of higher learning.

It was a very long time ago, but when I was a freshman in college my roommate (and subsequently lots of friends) was from NJ. Every once in a while they would all stop and stare at each other, trying to figure out what the hell I had just said. I had a really heavy accent back then.

Forum List

Back