Celebrating the Union

You're the moron bloviating about Massachsetts. Some of us lived through some Massachusetts history; you must have been sleeping in class again, or just don't know squat about it.
Leftards have destroyed MA.

Like everything else they touch.

Leftards have destroyed MA.

Like everything else they touch.

True. Georgia school systems just has its school teachers erase students' answers and check the right ones in order to keep some of their subsidies. No reason to believe other systems don't do the same these days. A hell of a lot of ignorant morons get degrees, including ones in teaching and law. One recent study shows over half of college grads never read a book after graduating. I doubt half of them ever read one in college either.

You're the moron bloviating about Massachsetts. Some of us lived through some Massachusetts history; you must have been sleeping in class again, or just don't know squat about it. All northeatern 'liberals' make big noises over how tolerant and wonderful they are, until their own kids get forced into classrooms with feral animals. lol look at the panic there in Martha's Vinyard over a few criminal illegal aliens showing up. You feckless losers are just typical hypocrites is all.

If they're so grand they wouldn't losing population and relying on immigrants like CAlifornia does to keep their number of Congressional seats.
I assume you are referring to my citing the empirical, comparative data that no one has refuted.

Please feel free to offer any alternative assessments you may have.

(My favorite state is still Maine, but Minnesota is very nice too among those without an ocean.)

You're the moron bloviating about Massachsetts. Some of us lived through some Massachusetts history; you must have been sleeping in class again, or just don't know squat about it. All northeatern 'liberals' make big noises over how tolerant and wonderful they are, until their own kids get forced into classrooms with feral animals. lol look at the panic there in Martha's Vinyard over a few criminal illegal aliens showing up. You feckless losers are just typical hypocrites is all.

If they're so grand they wouldn't losing population and relying on immigrants like CAlifornia does to keep their number of Congressional seats.
As cited, Massachusetts leads in educational attainment, and is at or near the top in household income, health, and family stability, while having the lowest rate of firearm fatalities of the fifty.

What states do not wish to achieve those numbers?

Please list them.

I'm tired of you moronic leftards excusing FAILURE.
Please try to deal with the objective, empirical data rather than allow your ideological prejudices to control you.

If you can't refute the success of Massachusetts in the diverse metrics cited, extol those of some other states. They all have distinctions of which any American patriot can be proud.

As cited, Massachusetts leads in educational attainment, and is at or near the top in household income, health, and family stability, while having the lowest rate of firearm fatalities of the fifty.

What states do not wish to achieve those numbers?

Please list them.

lol most of their college professors come from out of state, as do the teachers in their exclusive country clubs for rich kids. And any school system excels in faking data, same as you do.

lol most of their college professors come from out of state, as do the teachers in their exclusive country clubs for rich kids. And any school system excels in faking data, same as you do.
The PEanut Gallery can try and find a Harvard U catalog and check out the lists of professors and where they went to college, same with the other elite' schools. You can also note where most of the student body comes from. lol

The PEanut Gallery can try and find a Harvard U catalog and check out the lists of professors and where they went to college, same with the other elite' schools. You can also note where most of the student body comes from. lol
1676399044830.jpeg

yeahbutyeahbutyeahbut..... :rolleyes: :lol:
You will never check it out. I have, which is why I talked my kids out wasting their time applying at the scams in Mass. I took them through the catalogs and noted the schools where the professors in their majors went. They saved tons of bucks, got a much better education, and didn't have to share classes with dumbass racial quota A firm thugs who were going to pass no matter what and dumbed down the rest of the classes, like you would..

Forum List

Back