Catholic persecution of Christians in America

You are free to make your own thread, Strollingbones. No one here is stopping you. At USMB every voice counts. We can be grateful for a message board that offers so much to so many different people!

Guy, the catholics are the original Christians. All you whackjob protestants are the ones who wanted to make up your own rules.

The original Christians knew Christ, and/or his contemporary disciples.

The organization that became the Catholic church did not come into existence until a few centuries later, long after anyone who directly knew Christ had died.

Jesus never existed, so technically no one actually knew him.

Joe, it does appear that the Roman Pope in the Vatican agrees with you! He is preaching about another Jesus who never warned others about hell, about repentance, holiness and the narrow path. His god will be accepting everyone from Jack the Ripper to Mother Theresa into heaven and he makes sure to point out communists (those who hate God) and Sodomites will be in heaven too. You don't have to go through Jesus Christ according to him - you can go through the Queen of Heaven (Semiramis - the Babylonian goddess) Hinduism, Allah, Mohammad - with him? All paths lead to heaven! As he now claims Adam and Eve are not real either - out goes the story of sin in the garden!

One problem, Joe. He does not speak for God and what he is telling people cannot be found in the King James Bible!! What to do? What to do? Believe the Word of God and stop listening to that wolf in sheep's clothing!

Pope Francis: There is No Hell Fire; Adam + Eve Are Not Real

Some of the beliefs that are held in the church but contrary to the loving nature of God are now being set aside by the Pope who was recently named The Man of The Year by TIME Magazine.

In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said: “Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer.

This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.”

In a shocking speech that is reverberating across the world, Pope Francis declared that: “All religions are true, because they are true in the hearts of all those who believe in them. What other kind of truth is there?

In the past, the church has been harsh on those it deemed morally wrong or sinful. Today, we no longer judge. Like a loving father, we never condemn our children. Our church is big enough for heterosexuals and homosexuals, for the pro-life and the pro-choice! For conservatives and liberals, even communists are welcome and have joined us. We all love and worship the same God.” In the last six months, Catholic cardinals, bishops and theologians have been deliberating in the Vatican City, in discussing the future of the church and redefining long-held Catholic doctrines and dogmas.

The Third Vatican Council, is the largest and most important since the Second Vatican Council was concluded in 1962. Pope Francis convened the new council to “finally finish the work of the Second Vatican Council.” The Third Vatican Council concluded with Pope Francis announcing that… Catholicism is now a “modern and reasonable religion, which has undergone evolutionary changes. The time has come to abandon all intolerance. We must recognize that religious truth evolves and changes. Truth is not absolute or set in stone. Even atheists acknowledge the divine. Through acts of love and charity the atheist acknowledges God as well, and redeems his own soul, becoming an active participant in the redemption of humanity.” One statement in the Pope’s speech has sent traditionalists into a fit of confusion and hysteria… “God is changing and evolving as we are, For God lives in us......

read more on link
So according to the Pope God is evolving and changing. That is strange. The Word of God states clearly that God is the same yesterday, today and forever. That God changes not! According to this false prophet calling himself a Pope, all religions are true. He says All religions are true?

Interesting because none of the false religions agree with one another so how can they all be true? Listen. Jesus Christ said, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father accept through the Son.

Who are we to believe?

The words of Jesus Christ?

Or the words of a man who thinks he speaks for God and is God on this earth?

It is time for people to start questioning why this man's teachings do not line up with the Word of God in the Bible. This man is a hireling and a false prophet. Do not listen to this man! Wake up, everyone!

Last edited:
The only person who engaged in persecution was Kim Davis when she persecuted homosexual couples by denying them their legal right to marry.

Wrong. You cannot use the workplace to force a Christian to sin against God and His Word.

The law in Kentucky is marriage is between a man and a woman. What right? The right according to a Supreme Court that didn't have a right to decide such a matter in the first place?

This is funny. All you supporters of Christian Sharia....which version would you have if you could force it upon the entire nation?

Christian Sharia? There is no such thing. Just leave us out of your sins. We are not going to be a part of it and you cannot force us to be a part of it. That is what is troubling you. It's obvious that sinning for yourselves isn't enough. You have to involve Believers who want no part of it.

I tell you the truth. There is a judgment for troubling Gods' children. Read 2 Thessalonians 1:6.

The only person who engaged in persecution was Kim Davis when she persecuted homosexual couples by denying them their legal right to marry.

Wrong. You cannot use the workplace to force a Christian to sin against God and His Word.

The government doesn't have the right to discriminate. She could have resigned if she didn't want to issue the license. If you want to live in a theocracy move to Tehran.

By the way, Kim Davis has been married four times.

The law in Kentucky is marriage is between a man and a woman. What right? The right according to a Supreme Court that didn't have a right to decide such a matter in the first place?

Obviously they can because that's exactly what happened.

How could the decision to legalize same sex marriage come from Roman Catholic judges who sit on the Supreme court? (the majority of them are Roman Catholic) - how could a Roman Catholic Judge jail a Christian for enforcing Kentucky law and refusing to break that law by issuing a marriage license for a same sex couple? The law in Kentucky is marriage is between a man and a woman! Why would a Roman Catholic Judge ignore the law in order to arrest and hold in jail a Christian woman who obeyed the law, enforced Kentucky law on the books and furthermore refused to disobey God's law in participating in such evil?

The answer is that these Catholic judges are not Christians. They do not know Jesus Christ and the history of Roman Catholicism is a vicious assault on the Gospel of Jesus Christ and those who preach and stand up for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Roman Catholic people are precious people and they are lost! They deserve to know the truth. Jesus Christ wants the Catholic people to know that there is no fellowship between darkness and light. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. For all who desire to come to Jesus Christ - they must come out from Roman Catholicism and believe on the LORD Jesus Christ for salvation. They must find a bible believing church and follow the teachings in the King James Bible. Not the teachings of man.

If you are a Catholic? Please watch these videos and learn the truth.

I'm not Catholic, and I'm not particularly interested in defending their doctrines, which differ from mine; but I have to take big issue with your entire premise.

It is well known on which side of this issue the Catholic church stands. It stands staunchly on the side of marriage, and against the side that demands that a sick, immoral mockery of marriage should be treated as being in any way comparable to genuine marriage.

Those corrupt and evil public servants who have sided with the pervert movement, and acted to uphold this sick mockery of marriage; and who profess to be Catholics, are doing so in blatant violation of their own professed faith. They may be members of the Catholic church, but they cannot, with any vestige of honesty, claim to be practitioners of that faith; and they certainly cannot be taken as representative of that faith.

You are mistaken. I am an ex - Catholic and I can assure you that there is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. It is based on a Babylonian religion that is Baal worship. Read Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop. The truth about Catholicism has been very cleverly hidden but if you will take the time to view the videos and listen to the ex - nuns and ex - priests who are now born again Christians you'll learn the truth about Catholicism.
There are atheists, Bob, who are very moral people and raise their children to be upstanding citizens of the community and they even value marriage and family! But unfortunately - they are still going to hell - and for those in Roman Catholicism? There is no difference. Because there is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. You are welcome to take all big issue with what I have said, that you want to take, Bob. It won't change the truth. I'm telling you the truth. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism.

This is funny. All you supporters of Christian Sharia....which version would you have if you could force it upon the entire nation?

Christian Sharia? There is no such thing. Just leave us out of your sins. We are not going to be a part of it and you cannot force us to be a part of it. That is what is troubling you. It's obvious that sinning for yourselves isn't enough. You have to involve Believers who want no part of it.

I tell you the truth. There is a judgment for troubling Gods' children. Read 2 Thessalonians 1:6.

I am old enough to remember the same argument by bible thumpers in the south against interracial marriage , they claimed is was against their beliefs based on their bible

What ever happened to render unto ceaser what is ceasers?

We live in a multi religious and cultural society not a christer theocracy , don't like the job , get another one

An interesting short speech

This was going to happen,we as a nation through foolishness have bashed our collect heads,to gether a giant self head butt a large portion of the country claims to be Christian, and in the church homosexuality is considered a sin, a true Christian loves the sinner hates the sin, unfotunetly that is applied in a broad spectrum,from people that live a life of love and forgiveness, to the wacks miss guided like westbore,the judge followed the law she followed her faith,nether are wrong.it will be interesteing to see how this plays out nationally and how we interpret tolerance of the religouse.

You understand that federal law supersedes state law, right?

See the Tenth Amendment.

The Supremacy Clause (Article VI, Clause 2) of the United States Constitution declares that federal laws are the "supreme Law of the Land." Hence, state court laws are inferior so long as the federal law is valid

There's the rub.

According to the Tenth Amendment, the federal government only has those powers that the Constitution specifically delegates thereto.

The vast majority of powers which the federal government now claims and exercises, are not anywhere delegate to it in the Constitution. The vast majority of federal laws are invalid, for they claim powers that the federal government does not legitimately have under the Constitution. This certainly includes the power to force a sick, immoral mockery of marriage to be treated as being at all comparable to genuine marriage; or to force any person that wants nothing to do with this evil and sickness to participate in and support it.

Those corrupt and evil public servants who have sided with the pervert movement, and acted to uphold this sick mockery of marriage; and who profess to be Catholics, are doing so in blatant violation of their own professed faith. They may be members of the Catholic church, but they cannot, with any vestige of honesty, claim to be practitioners of that faith; and they certainly cannot be taken as representative of that faith.

You are mistaken. I am an ex - Catholic and I can assure you that there is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. It is based on a Babylonian religion that is Baal worship. Read Two Babylons by Alexander Hislop. The truth about Catholicism has been very cleverly hidden but if you will take the time to view the videos and listen to the ex - nuns and ex - priests who are now born again Christians you'll learn the truth about Catholicism.
There are atheists, Bob, who are very moral people and raise their children to be upstanding citizens of the community and they even value marriage and family! But unfortunately - they are still going to hell - and for those in Roman Catholicism? There is no difference. Because there is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. You are welcome to take all big issue with what I have said, that you want to take, Bob. It won't change the truth. I'm telling you the truth. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism.

None of which is relevant to, or supportive of your initial absurd claim, based on the behavior of some corrupt and evil public servants who claim to be Catholic, but who overtly act against Catholic values, that Catholicism itself supports the same evil that these corrupt public servants support; when, in fact, the Catholic church has come out very much opposed to this particular evil.

I love it! The fundy cross grovelers whining about the statue bowing incense huffers "persecuting" them!

Catholics are Christians. If they aren't then protestants aren't either. After all, you can't reform a non Christian Church into a Christian church.

And your example is bad. Any judge in that position would be required to hold her in contempt. She is in contempt. Their faith has nothing to do with the fact that she is in contempt of a court order.

Wrong. Catholics are not Christians, Avatar. Not according to the Bible. They are following the false teachings of the Roman Vatican not the teachings of Jesus Christ.

No honorable Judge who feared the LORD and wanted to obey the laws of Kentucky would have charged her with contempt. She followed the laws of Kentucky. She didn't do anything wrong and even if the laws were changed in Kentucky she would still have the right to refuse based on her Christian faith.

If we go by that definition of Christian then no one who believes in the Bible alone is Christian because Christ taught ongoing revelation and gave authority to men.

Personally, I t hink we should be liberal in accepting those who claim Christ is who He claimed to be.

Joe, it does appear that the Roman Pope in the Vatican agrees with you! He is preaching about another Jesus who never warned others about hell, about repentance, holiness and the narrow path. His god will be accepting everyone from Jack the Ripper to Mother Theresa into heaven and he makes sure to point out communists (those who hate God) and Sodomites will be in heaven too. You don't have to go through Jesus Christ according to him - you can go through the Queen of Heaven (Semiramis - the Babylonian goddess) Hinduism, Allah, Mohammad - with him? All paths lead to heaven! As he now claims Adam and Eve are not real either - out goes the story of sin in the garden!

GUy, as much as it pains me to defend an institution that made my childhood a truly miserable experience, you are so full of shit you could be mistaken for a fertilizer factory. Let's get fuckin' real here.

The concept that Jack the Ripper could be welcomed into heaven did not start with Pope Francis. The worst sinner in the world can get into heaven if he accept Jay-a-zus into his heart. To me that is so fucked up to be laughable.

One problem, Joe. He does not speak for God and what he is telling people cannot be found in the King James Bible!! What to do? What to do? Believe the Word of God and stop listening to that wolf in sheep's clothing!

Okay, guy, the King James Bible has only been around since the 17th century. Somehow, the Christian World got buy without James' crappy translation.

You see, I reject your God because I simply don't buy a God who would burn an otherwise nice person because he belonged to the wrong church or was born in the wrong country. I find the notion SILLY on its face.

Jesus never existed, so technically no one actually knew him.

You better hope, when you reach the other side, that he does not declare that he never knew you.

I love those christer revenge fanatsies

That is kind of amazing. They aren't happy that they are going to Heaven, they are also thrilled everyone else is going to hell. And God is going to destroy the world, they hope, soon.

Catholics are Christians. If they aren't then protestants aren't either. After all, you can't reform a non Christian Church into a Christian church.

And your example is bad. Any judge in that position would be required to hold her in contempt. She is in contempt. Their faith has nothing to do with the fact that she is in contempt of a court order.

Wrong. Catholics are not Christians, Avatar. Not according to the Bible. They are following the false teachings of the Roman Vatican not the teachings of Jesus Christ.

No honorable Judge who feared the LORD and wanted to obey the laws of Kentucky would have charged her with contempt. She followed the laws of Kentucky. She didn't do anything wrong and even if the laws were changed in Kentucky she would still have the right to refuse based on her Christian faith.

The Bible is not necessary for salvation. Jesus is. The worship of the book is false worship, especially when you start getting in to those who insist on a particular version, one of the later ones. If you know anything about the languages involved, you would know that the King James is one of those furthest from the original meaning. It is not "returning" to anything, it totally changed the meaning in a LOT of instances.

Jesus saves. Period. He may do that through the Bible or he may not. A prisoner without a Bible (or any teacher of the Bible) will be saved when he accepts Jesus. It does not matter if he has ever seen a Bible, much less "the right Bible."

Following a specific translation of a specific Bible is a "work," but one is not saved by works, even according to Jere (♡). If salvation were through the Bible, anyone without the correct Bible would be damned. Most of us agree that, if one never saw a Bible but gave themselves to Jesus, that one is saved.

Jesus is the Word. I do not limit Him by claiming He can only come through the Bible. It was a huge (I believe intentional) deception to deem the Bible "the Word." It appears to me to be a clever ruse to pull souls FROM Jesus TO the Bible. Again, Jesus is The Word. If you place the Bible before Jesus, you have been duped. If you place Jesus before the Bible, you should be able to look at the clear changes in the Bible and its meaning honestly.

PS. Religion is for Man. God sees our hearts and knows. He needs no book to judge ... He knows. He needs no label (protestant, catholic, christian, heathen) to judge ... He knows. I do not presume to tell God what his judgement *has to be* according to the Kjv Bible. I would not dare.

Forum List

Back