Mr Pegelow - At the Gates of Hell

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
Years ago I read the true account of a man named Mr. Pegelow in a small book written by a man. Bob Streblow, who knows the story personally. He has since then put the testimony of Mr. Pegelow online for free so that anyone can read it! I had been thinking about the story since finding the book on my book shelf the other day and I believe this story is going to set some people free from their addictions and give them a hope they have never had before! I have been wanting to share Mr. Pegelow's story with the people on USMB for over two years now. This is an answer to prayer. God bless the author for giving it freely to the people. May it bless all those who read it, In Jesus name.

Here is the story of Mr. Pegelow!
Mr. Pegelow - Mr. Pegelow At the Gates of Hell

You are about to read a true story which happened to me! It is very real! I know before you have finished
this book, you may shed a few tears; you may laugh a few times. However, I don't believe you will ever forget
my story, for what you are about to read happened as a direct visitation from God. May God make it real to you
also as you continue reading.

http://www.mrpegelow.com/uploads/1/0/5/4/10543392/scanned_image_120170007-1.pdf

I wonder how much money he made from that book.

It is a small book that was originally $1.50. I do not think it was sold for much more than that although it has been around for years. I have a copy that was the 11th printing of the book and it was published in 1983. The proceeds from the book I bought went to a Christian ministry, Old School.

It is a short book. Read it and then share with me your thoughts about it. I'd be interested to hear what you think.

It is a small book that was originally $1.50. I do not think it was sold for much more than that although it has been around for years. I have a copy that was the 11th printing of the book and it was published in 1983. The proceeds from the book I bought went to a Christian ministry, Old School.

It is a short book. Read it and then share with me your thoughts about it. I'd be interested to hear what you think.
I like Dante's take. His was pretty bad azz.

Old School, let me know what you think about pages 28 - 42 - and the story of how the LORD showed him the strategies and schemes of Satan to entrap people in those particular sins. I found it particularly interesting where he described a scene like a state fair or a carnival with lights flashing and music, every type of allurement and enticement imaginable, everything that would gratify the flesh and the appetite of man, and then he points out that the man on the throne was Lucifer himself and the waiters and emissaries were his demon powers. Every time one of his demons looked up at him, Lucifer would "wink with his eye".

The Scripture, He that winketh with his eye causeth sorrow. Proverbs 10:10 is true. Anyone who uses the winking of their eye is up to no good and has got something destructive on their mind, watch out.

Are you referring to Dante's Inferno? I have never read it.

I did too...the Inferno was soooooo much better than the other two books. They were boring.

Yeah it's pretty awesome.

The wonderful thing about Mr. Pegelow - At the Gates of Hell - is that it is a true story and there were many witnesses to the conversion of Mr. Pegelow - but the supernatural events that happen in the story - the vision of heaven - the vision of Satan and how he has deceived untold millions of lost souls into addictions, captivity - is truly revealing. It is very important information for those who doubt that we are in a spiritual warfare.

I'm pretty sure I read Rosie saying the same thing about the book. I would have to look it up and see what it was about. I really have no idea. I have never read it and no one has ever given any details to me about it (to the best of my recollection) - only that they liked the story.

I'm pretty sure I read Rosie saying the same thing about the book. I would have to look it up and see what it was about. I really have no idea. I have never read it and no one has ever given any details to me about it (to the best of my recollection) - only that they liked the story.
Dante gets special permission to tour hell with a guide. Then in the sequel, he tours heaven!

Dante gets special permission to tour hell with a guide. Then in the sequel, he tours heaven!

What year was the book written, Old School? Do you know if it predates John Buynans Visions of Heaven and Hell? John Bunyan is the author of Pilgrims Progress. So his book is very, very old. I have a copy - not a first edition - obviously. I'll have to look to see the original publishing date.

What year was the book written, Old School? Do you know if it predates John Buynans Visions of Heaven and Hell? John Bunyan is the author of Pilgrims Progress. So his book is very, very old. I have a copy - not a first edition - obviously. I'll have to look to see the original publishing date.
The 1300's

I have too many books. I have searched my book shelves in three different rooms and I cannot find the book. I just noticed a cardboard box in an upstairs closet with books in it. It may be in there. I'll have to look up the date of John Bunyan's book on google, Old School. Hang on.

The 1300's

John Bunyan lived in the 1600's, so the book you mention is earlier. John Bunyan's book on his vision of heaven and hell are based on an actual experience he had when he sought to commit suicide after having been deceived by a very convincing atheist and servant of Satan. He records both visions in great detail. They did make a youtube video out of it with his words to describe what he saw in both heaven and hell. It is based on his experience. It's not a novel.

This is Bunyan's book Visions of heaven and hell with pictures / artwork depicting what he saw and what he was told.

I did too...the Inferno was soooooo much better than the other two books. They were boring.

He wrote 3 books? I thought it was one book, Bodecea.

Forum List

Back