Former KY Official Who Denied Gay Couples Marriage Licences Faces $350,000.00 Payment.

Funny, I never hear you whining about all the cash and prizes the government gives you for being married and breeding, fuckwit.
other than no taxs for families with children I complain constantly that all subsidies should be stopped,,

but you sure do love defending the perverted classes of the populace,,

You don't need the government's permission to get married, moron.

You only need permission to collect all those government cash and prizes you take, you blazing hypocrite.
so now youre defending all those government hand outs to perverts,,

will your depravity ever end,,

I complain constantly that all subsidies should be stopped,,
I have never once heard you whining about Social Security survivor benefits.

Or the right to be with your spouse in the ICU.

Or probate inheritance laws.

Or employer spousal health insurance coverage.

Or any of the other thousand benefits you get from having your marriage recognized by the government.

You are an ignorant, hateful, dipshit.

See? You want a government benefit for being married, you blazing hypocrite!
not paying taxs isnt a benefit,, its a person keeping their own money,, and its for having children not being married,,

but please continue defending the perverts of the world,,

I have never once heard you whining about Social Security survivor benefits.

Or the right to be with your spouse in the ICU.

Or probate inheritance laws.

Or employer spousal health insurance coverage.

Or any of the other thousand benefits you get from having your marriage recognized by the government.

You are an ignorant, hateful, dipshit.
if you would stop defending pedos and perverts and pay attention you might learn something,,

all subsidies should end,, both personal and corp,,

tax breaks are not subsidies,,

if you would stop defending pedos and perverts and pay attention you might learn something,,

all subsidies should end,, both personal and corp,,

tax breaks are not subsidies,,
Tax breaks are most certainly subsidies. They have to be balanced by raising taxes on EVERYONE.

Your ignorance knows no bounds.

If your marriage is not recognized by the government, you can't sit with your spouse while they are dying in the hospital.

If your marriage is not recognized by the government, your spouse does not automatically inherit your estate if there is no will.

As I said, there are a THOUSAND benefits which come from government recognition of your marriage.

It's amazing just how ignorant some people are to these facts which they have been taking for granted all this time!

Do any of you Lefties recall the DEFENSE OF MARRIAGE ACT, a Federal law by which a BI-PARTISAN collection of legislators and a DEMOCRAT PRESIDENT tried to forever prevent sexual preeeeeeeeeverts from inducing the States to sanction their vile, sinful lifestyles?

It must have been HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO, eh? Yes. Hell it was in ANOTHER CENTURY...1996, to be exact.

So tell us again how this innocent and well-intentioned local bureaucrat has a viewpoint that no rational human could EVER HAVE.

As for the case itself. The preeeverts suffered NO DAMAGES whatsoever, which is why the decision makes perfect sense. I hope the bitch delares bankruptcy and the bastard lawyers don't get a penny. But that's just me.

That law discriminatory, the Supreme Court ruled on June 26, 2015, in a 5-4 ruling that under 14th. Amendment that required all 50-States to grant Same Sex Marriages.

The Supreme Court rules for a designer who doesn't want to make wedding websites for gay couples.

What Kim Davis did WAS NOT LEGAL. The Defense of Marriage was overturned. Your arging a point that is no longer legally valid.

Davis foisted her personally held religious beliefs on to others in direct violation of the 14th Amendment. She had legal basis to deny same sex couples marriage licences.

Nor did she have a right to discriminate againt same sex couples. Using her religion as an excuse violated the First Amendment.

This country has no state sanctioned or state supported religion. Regardless of Davis' religious practice, she as an elected official had no grounds to deny same sex couples a marriage licence.

Last edited:
Quit simply, the adultress Kim Davis is a blazing hypocrite. She is the farthest thing from bible-compliant.

Four marriages.

Her objection was not based on the Bible. It was based purely on hate.

This is just like the assholes who banned interracial marriages, using the Bible as their weapon to justify their pure hatred.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Forum List

Back