Zone1 Approval of sex outside marriage: the reason the vast majority will be in Hell.

I'm thinking of making a tagline because I have to repeat it so often:

"Fools think they are immune to the bad consequences of violating moral laws, just because they don't believe in them."

Then you have to question their intelligence for not believing in them after getting burned by violating them.

Do you have a wife?

I'm thinking of making a tagline because I have to repeat it so often:

"Fools think they are immune to the bad consequences of violating moral laws, just because they don't believe in them."

Then you have to question their intelligence for not believing in them after getting burned by violating them.
Men should have sex with any woman who excites them and women should do the same. I only get excited by my wife so I don't have sex with other women, not even with those who want me to.

We need to be more vigilant against making laws based on atheism. And once again, the bad consequences of fornication are not limited to those who think it's wrong. Fools think they haven't been adversely affected.

Our laws will be secular. I'm sorry you do not get to enjoy your Inquisition fantasies.

Men who accept invitations to fornicate from women should understand these women have lots of problems are should not be exploited.

The view accepting sex outside marriage will doom you, right off the top. The Marxist left has lured so many into this trap by their media and social influence. I don't know why people can't understand by now that sex outside marriage is responsible for 90% of the world's ills. Such a seemingly simple innocuous act has enormous consequences.

The figure is at least 69%, as reflected on people's view on sex outside marriage, and probably a whole lot more. A 1969 poll reported only 21% saying it was acceptable. How the world has fallen! The Marxists have been very successful in leading people to Hell.

For those who say eternal punishment is unfair, I'll remind you it is your choice.

“Enter through the narrow gate. The gate is wide and the road is wide that leads to hell, and many people enter through that gate. But the gate is small and the road is narrow that leads to true life. Only a few people find that road. - Matthew 7: 13-14.
Sounds like Trump is going to Hell.

Atheist is the belief that there are no Gods. Secular is functioning without religious bias, regardless of what you believe.
There is no difference between the two pertaining to laws dealing with morality.

Forum List

Back