Catholic persecution of Christians in America

A) The chance to meet a child molestor is about 20 times higher if someone meets a man who is not a clerics of the catholic church.
B) Catholics were in the past about 25% of the US-American society - on the other side were only 1% of the american presidents Catholics: John F. Kennedy. Today 20% of the Americans are Catholics - in the year 2050 10% of all Americans will be Catholics, in 2085 it will be 5% and so on.
C) Capitalism, Communism and Catholicism are different things.

Last edited:
... In his latest revelations, Pope Francis said: “Through humility, soul searching, and prayerful contemplation we have gained a new understanding of certain dogmas. The church no longer believes in a literal hell where people suffer.

This doctrine is incompatible with the infinite love of God. God is not a judge but a friend and a lover of humanity. God seeks not to condemn but only to embrace. Like the fable of Adam and Eve, we see hell as a literary device. Hell is merely a metaphor for the isolated soul, which like all souls ultimately will be united in love with God.” ...

... Isolated souls ... isolated souls ... hm ... What do you think about Jeremia? ... Are isolated souls the hell of our days? ... By the way: What is the evil for you? A god? ...

Last edited:
You understand that federal law supersedes state law, right?

See the Tenth Amendment.

The Supremacy Clause (Article VI, Clause 2) of the United States Constitution declares that federal laws are the "supreme Law of the Land." Hence, state court laws are inferior so long as the federal law is valid

There's the rub.

According to the Tenth Amendment, the federal government only has those powers that the Constitution specifically delegates thereto.

The vast majority of powers which the federal government now claims and exercises, are not anywhere delegate to it in the Constitution. The vast majority of federal laws are invalid, for they claim powers that the federal government does not legitimately have under the Constitution. This certainly includes the power to force a sick, immoral mockery of marriage to be treated as being at all comparable to genuine marriage; or to force any person that wants nothing to do with this evil and sickness to participate in and support it.

Ok. I get it. You're one of those people that thinks we don't have to pay taxes and all that kind of crap. Why didn't you say you were that kind of nut to start with?

Ok. I get it. You're one of those people that thinks we don't have to pay taxes and all that kind of crap. Why didn't you say you were that kind of nut to start with?

straw-man3.jpg

View attachment 49456

Whooow - what a nice scarecrow. Unfortunatlely for birds the imagination of the most evil creature on this planet.

It's not a scarecrow. It's a straw man.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument which was not advanced by that opponent.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.
— Wikipedia​

View attachment 49456

Whooow - what a nice scarecrow. Unfortunatlely for birds the imagination of the most evil creature on this planet.

A straw man is a common form of argument and is an informal fallacy based on giving the impression of refuting an opponent's argument, while actually refuting an argument which was not advanced by that opponent.

The so-called typical "attacking a straw man" argument creates the illusion of having completely refuted or defeated an opponent's proposition by covertly replacing it with a different proposition (i.e., "stand up a straw man") and then to refute or defeat that false argument ("knock down a straw man") instead of the original proposition.
— Wikipedia​

When you start whining because you think the federal laws are invalid because the government is usurping powers, it makes you one of those nuts.

View attachment 49456

— Wikipedia​

Aha. You speak about the rules how to do a war of words and to defend this war of words with a war of words. Within this war you used a very nice picture of a strawman as a short cut. In former times here we used such strawmen as bird-scarers.

Last edited:
most catholics are not Christian as they put their trust in the sacraments, the rcc, the priesthood and not in Jesus alone for salvation.

Sure a Catholic trusts in the holy catholic church otherwise he would not be a Catholic.

Last edited:
most catholics are not Christian as they put their trust in the sacraments, the rcc, the priesthood and not in Jesus alone for salvation.

Ah, the no True Scotsman Fallacy.

Why Christians have been murdering each other for hundreds of years over whether their Imaginary Sky Man on a Stick was made of wafers or not.

Christians did not murder each other since hundreds of years. Why do you think so? Before 9/11 I controlled a very long list of wars of the last 350 years - and exactly no one of this wars had anything to do with the christian religion. The last war what had to do with the christian religion (an indirect result of the reformation) was the european 30-years-war on german territory from 1618-1648 A.D. This war was unbelievable cruel and 1/2-2/3 of all Germans lost their lifes in this war. As far as I know it was the first war in history what was not lost or wan but solved. Indeed I think since this war it is impossible to do wars any longer - but even 400 years later the nations today are not able to stop to do wars.

Last edited:
Christians did not murder each other since hundreds of years. Why do you think so? Before 9/11 I controlled a very long list of wars of the last 350 years - and exactly no one of this wars had anything to do with the christian religion. The last war what had to do with the christian religion (an indirect result of the reformation) was the european 30-years-war on german territory from 1618-1648 A.D. This war was unbelievable cruel and 1/2-2/3 of all Germans lost their lifes in this war. As far as I know it was the first war in history what was not lost or wan but solved. Indeed I think since this war it is impossible to do wars any longer - but even 400 years later the nations today are not able to stop to do wars.

Guy, you are engaging in the No True Scotsman Fallacy again.

Oh, we don't fight wars over religion. We fight them over territory and resources and that's so much better. and when the people who are on that land object to the whole thing and fly planes into buildings, why, it's because their belief in an imaginary man in the sky is so much worse than OUR belief in an imaginary man in the sky.

Guy,
?
you are engaging in the No True Scotsman Fallacy again.
I'm sure a Scotsman knows he's a Scotsman if he's a Scotsman.
Oh, we don't fight wars over religion. We fight them over territory and resources and that's so much better.
The USA is not a helpless poor country, so why are "your" wars on reasons of thievery and/or the will to be mighty better than any other kind of war?
and when the people who are on that land object to the whole thing and fly planes into buildings, why, it's because their belief in an imaginary man in the sky is so much worse than OUR belief in an imaginary man in the sky.
Lots of people believe that the USA is the nation of the Sheitan and nowhere in the world is a citizen of the USA save any longer. But 9/11 was nearly unimportant. Unfortunatelly what the USA did in Iraq - and what had absolutelly nothing to do with 9/11 - destabalized a gigantic region of the world.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back