Former KY Official Who Denied Gay Couples Marriage Licences Faces $350,000.00 Payment.

keeping whats mine does not a thief make,,

you demanding what is mine does a thief make,,
Your tax deduction is no different than food stamps. It is paid for by raising taxes on everyone else.

Your entitlement mindset is refusing to accept you are no different than a welfare queen.

Your tax deduction is no different than food stamps. It is paid for by raising taxes on everyone else.

Your entitlement mindset is refusing to accept you are no different than a welfare queen.
of course its different,, a deduction means you keep your money, food stamps mean you get other peoples money,,

your entitled mindset is refusing to accept youre no different than a fascist dictator,,

I will let one of Trump's most devoted lickspittles explain the principle of how tax expenditures (deductions, exemptions, credits) cause higher tax rates and are theft:

No tax reform without border adjustment tax, Rep. Nunes says

"If people wanted to drop the corporate rate from 35 to say 33, 32, maybe 30, we could probably do it. But if you go back to several years that we looked at doing just that, the goal was to get to 25 percent, and by the time every lobbyist, every special interest group in town, representing every major corporation in this country, the tax rate was automatically all the way back above 30 by the time you put everybody's special loophole in."

I would ask everyone to read that a hundred times if that is how much it takes for you to comprehend it.

For every dollar you get to deduct from your taxes, someone else has to pay an extra dollar.

People earning identical incomes are paying radically different taxes.

I honestly don't know how anyone who calls themselves a conservative or a libertarian could be tolerant of the government punishing you for not buying the right things or for not breeding.

of course its different,, a deduction means you keep your money, food stamps mean you get other peoples money,,

your entitled mindset is refusing to accept youre no different than a fascist dictator,,
A deduction means you pay LESS and someone else has to pay MORE.

Idiot.

You turn a blind eye to the simple facts of BOTH sides of that equation.

Deven Nunes tried to get tax rates lower. But he failed because special interests succeeded in getting all their deductions, exemptions, and credit back into the tax code.

Because of this, Congress had to raise the tax rates to offset all those deductions, exemptions, and credits.

This simple truth evades those with an entitlement mindset with their mouths firmly planted on the government teat.

"GIMME GIMME GIMME, AND MAKE THAT GUY OVER THERE PAY FOR IT."

A deduction means you pay LESS and someone else has to pay MORE.

Idiot.

You turn a blind eye to the simple facts of BOTH sides of that equation.
no it doesnt,, I pay the same every yr,, as does everyone else,, they dont wait to see what I paid and then make others pay more,,

you turn a blind eye to simple facts of both sides of the equation,,

Serial adultress says what?

hypocrite.jpg

Rules for thee, not for me!

no it doesnt,, I pay the same every yr,, as does everyone else,, they dont wait to see what I paid and then make others pay more,,
Actually, that's exactly what the government does. I showed you Devin Nunes saying so, willfully blind monkey.

why are you leaving out that everyone is allowed those deductions??
You mean everyone who is married and/or has children.

Not everyone.

You really are innumerate. If the government gave EVERYONE or ANYONE a tax break, the government simply raises EVERYONE's tax rates to offset that tax break.

That's how it works.

I told you to read Devin Nunes's statement until you understand it.

So do it!

Your home cost up to 27 percent more because of the mortgage interest rate deduction.

A costlier house benefits realtors, loan brokers, and bankers. The realtors and brokers get a bigger commission, and the bankers get more interest out of you. That's why they pay our politicians over $100 million a year to keep that deduction alive.

And it all comes out of YOUR pocket.

You mean everyone who is married and/or has children.

Not everyone.

You really are innumerate. If the government gave EVERYONE or ANYONE a tax break, the government simply raises EVERYONE's tax rates to offset that tax break.

That's how it works.

I told you to read Devin Nunes's statement until you understand it.

So do it!
you sure do like twisting peoples words,,

how about the government just reduce their spending to match revenue??

I know thats something your fascist mind cant grasp but do try,,

Quit simply, the adultress Kim Davis is a blazing hypocrite. She is the farthest thing from bible-compliant.

Four marriages.

Her objection was not based on the Bible. It was based purely on hate.

This is just like the assholes who banned interracial marriages, using the Bible as their weapon to justify their pure hatred.

Same bullshit, different decade.

Yesuha (Jesus) never addressed Same Sex Relations or Same Sex Marriage. On the other, he sure as shit hated divorce. He dead set against it.

Looks like Yehuha loving Davis decided that she would what ignore what he said about divorce, I mean she keeps back for more.

She had sex outside of marriage (just MTG) and that is most definitely against the 10 Commandants. Davis is an ala carte "Christian", she picks and chooses what part(s) the bible she believes and ignores the rest.

Last edited:
Yesuha (Jesus) never addressed Same Sex Relations or Same Sex Marriage. On the other, he sure as shit hated divorce. He dead set against it.

Looks Yehuha loving Davis decided that she would what ignore what he said about divorce, I mean she keeps back for more.

She had sex outside of marriage (just MTG) and that is most definitely against the 10 Commandants. Davis is an ala carte "Christian", she picks and chooses what part(s) the bible she believes and ignores the rest.
That's what any religious bigot does. Just like those who opposed interracial marriage. Even their rhetoric is identical.

Now we have a candidate for president talking about the "poisoning of our blood" by non-whites.

I doubt anyone would be stupid enough to hire this dumb bitch ever again. Anyone dumb enough to get married five times doesn’t have the brains. God gave a goose.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting a different result.

I quit after two. I much happier and healthier and I have more money in the bank.
I bet all the men are relived, happier and healthier knowing they dodge a bullet.

That's what any religious bigot does. Just like those who opposed interracial marriage. Even their rhetoric is identical.

Now we have a candidate for president talking about the "poisoning of our blood" by non-whites.
The orange MAL primate is just continuing where good ole Adolph ended before he offed himself.

Davis failed to obey the law. She imposed her personally held religious belief on people coming into her office to request a marriage licence. Davis had no right under the law to deny Gay couples a marriage licence. As an elected public official her duty to obey the law and enforce the law, NOT to impose her personal religious beliefs on others.

Lener (correct spelling) was a Civil Servant, she NOT elected. Nor was she imposing her personal religious beliefs on others. Your argument has no basis of fact. The two are NOT the same.

Lerner failed to obey the law. She imposed her personally held political beliefs on people coming into her office to request a tax exempt status. Lerner had no right under the law to deny right wing organizations tax exempt status based on those political beliefs As an employee of the IRS official her duty to obey the law and enforce the law, NOT to impose her personal political beliefs on others.

Lener (correct spelling) was a Civil Servant, she NOT elected

And that makes what difference?

Nor was she imposing her personal religious beliefs on others

She was imposing her political agenda on others

Your argument has no basis of fact. The two are NOT the same

My argument is very factual…they are exactly the same. Lefty Lerner targets conservatives and gets a top notch retirement with benefits, Kim Davis targets gay people and is forced to pay a fine

That’s called “two tiered justice”. You only say it’s not the same because you don’t want to admit to the fact that it happened…exactly as I had said..

Forum List

Back