Catholic persecution of Christians in America

Catholics are Christians. If they aren't then protestants aren't either. After all, you can't reform a non Christian Church into a Christian church.

And your example is bad. Any judge in that position would be required to hold her in contempt. She is in contempt. Their faith has nothing to do with the fact that she is in contempt of a court order.

Wrong. Catholics are not Christians, Avatar. Not according to the Bible. They are following the false teachings of the Roman Vatican not the teachings of Jesus Christ. ...

Who cares wether we read our own books or not?

Ex Roman Catholic priest Bart Brewer Testifies he did not know God nor was a Christian, admitting that he was lost and was not Saved, during the time he was a Roman Catholic and a priest for the church of Rome.

Look no further than the case of Kim Davis and the devout Catholic Judge who unjustly imprisoned Kim Davis. This is only the beginning. The same Catholic persecution that we see beginning to take place here in America is the same history that goes back to the Inquisition. There has never been a time in history when this false religion did not err in its judgments. Even as the majority of Supreme Court Judges are Catholic and have over reached their authority by ruling same sex marriage legal.

Guy, the catholics are the original Christians. All you whackjob protestants are the ones who wanted to make up your own rules.

Kim Davis broke the law. If she doesn't want to give licenses to gay folks, she should quit her job. Easy-peasy.

You are mistaken, Joe. The early church began with the book of Acts and Catholicism was not yet invented. Constantine was a sun god worshipper - a Baal worshipper all the way to his death. Read Two Bablyons by Alexander Hislop and learn the truth.

As to Kim Davis? She didn't break any laws. She enforced the laws of Kentucky which clearly state that marriage is between a man and a woman. The Judge is the one who has broken the law. Not once but twice. God's law AND the State of Kentucky law on marriage. Look it up.

You understand that federal law supersedes state law, right?

... You are mistaken, Joe. The early church began with the book of Acts and Catholicism was not yet invented. Constantine was a sun god worshipper - a Baal worshipper all the way to his death. ...

The terrororganisation IS destroyed a temple of Baal in Palmyra. Are they following similar ideas like you are doing? Is destruction and death the center of your belief? You are not a member of any christian church. So what do you expect?

Last edited:
You are mistaken, Joe. The early church began with the book of Acts and Catholicism was not yet invented. Constantine was a sun god worshipper - a Baal worshipper all the way to his death. Read Two Bablyons by Alexander Hislop and learn the truth.

Whatever, guy. Christianity was always a mish-mash of fake gods and false narratives. The claims of Protestants that they somehow are returning to the "original intent" when they in fact keep 95% of what the Catholics did just makes you look silly.

As to Kim Davis? She didn't break any laws. She enforced the laws of Kentucky which clearly state that marriage is between a man and a woman. The Judge is the one who has broken the law. Not once but twice. God's law AND the State of Kentucky law on marriage. Look it up.

There is no God, so he has no law.

The Laws of the UNITED STATES are that gays are entitled to same right to marriage as straights. If Mrs Davis on her fourth marriage doesn't like that, she's always free to find something to do for a living where she doesn't have to meet the bad old gays.

The primary cause of the great sex abuse scandal in the Roman Church is its decades long cover-up of the tremendous number of homosexual priests, bishops, archbishops, seminarians, & even a Pope. Some Roman Catholic authorities have estimated that as many as 50 percent of Roman Catholic priests & seminarians may be homosexuals. It is difficult to give an exact figure. The September 26, 2005 "Newsweek" reported that "The Rev. Donald Cozzen, in his book, "The Changing Face of the Priesthood" estimated that 23 to 58 percent of Catholic clerics have homosexual orientations." Other Roman Catholic books document the same such as RC priest Enrique T. Rueda's book "The Homosexual Network - Private Lives & Public Policy" (1982), Michael S. Rose's "Goodbye, Good Men - How Liberals Brought Corruption into the Catholic Church" (2002), Randy Engel's massive 1310 page "The Rite of Sodomy - Homosexuality and the Roman Catholic Church" (2006) & others. These books were written by Roman Catholics, not Protestants.

First, a homosexual is not hte same thing as a pedophile. A lot of Catholic Priests have molested girls.

Secondly, yes, anyone who grew up Catholic can tell you most of the clergy were was queer as square donuts. This has to do with the fact a lot of Catholic families when they saw little Francis singing show tunes, they carted his ass off to a seminary.

This isn't any better than the Protestants, whose ministers are often so involved selling the Sky - Man fairy tale to the stupids that they neglect their own kids. Ever met children of Ministers? Most of them are spoiled as hell.

The primary cause of the great sex abuse scandal in the Roman Church is its decades long cover-up of the tremendous number of homosexual priests, bishops, archbishops, seminarians, & even a Pope. Some Roman Catholic authorities have estimated that as many as 50 percent of Roman Catholic priests & seminarians may be homosexuals. It is difficult to give an exact figure. The September 26, 2005 "Newsweek" reported that "The Rev. Donald Cozzen, in his book, "The Changing Face of the Priesthood" estimated that 23 to 58 percent of Catholic clerics have homosexual orientations." Other Roman Catholic books document the same such as RC priest Enrique T. Rueda's book "The Homosexual Network - Private Lives & Public Policy" (1982), Michael S. Rose's "Goodbye, Good Men - How Liberals Brought Corruption into the Catholic Church" (2002), Randy Engel's massive 1310 page "The Rite of Sodomy - Homosexuality and the Roman Catholic Church" (2006) & others. These books were written by Roman Catholics, not Protestants.

First, a homosexual is not hte same thing as a pedophile. A lot of Catholic Priests have molested girls.

Secondly, yes, anyone who grew up Catholic can tell you most of the clergy were was queer as square donuts. This has to do with the fact a lot of Catholic families when they saw little Francis singing show tunes, they carted his ass off to a seminary.

This isn't any better than the Protestants, whose ministers are often so involved selling the Sky - Man fairy tale to the stupids that they neglect their own kids. Ever met children of Ministers? Most of them are spoiled as hell.
Sodomite priests molest boys. Not girls. I have not heard of a Sodomite priest who molested a girl. I am not saying it is not possible but I have not ever heard of such a thing, Joe. Are all Sodomites paedophiles? I do not believe they are. I have an example. When the Sodomites came to Job's house they did not want Job's daughters. They wanted the two men who they didn't know where angels. I can give you the Scriptures if you need to see them.

Sounds like the OP wants the Christian version of Sharlia Law implemented in the United States. This is exactly why we keep religion out of government in this country, because if the OP had her way they'd form their own Christian Taliban to rule over us.

How could the decision to legalize same sex marriage come from Roman Catholic judges who sit on the Supreme court? (the majority of them are Roman Catholic) - how could a Roman Catholic Judge jail a Christian for enforcing Kentucky law and refusing to break that law by issuing a marriage license for a same sex couple? The law in Kentucky is marriage is between a man and a woman! Why would a Roman Catholic Judge ignore the law in order to arrest and hold in jail a Christian woman who obeyed the law, enforced Kentucky law on the books and furthermore refused to disobey God's law in participating in such evil?

The answer is that these Catholic judges are not Christians. They do not know Jesus Christ and the history of Roman Catholicism is a vicious assault on the Gospel of Jesus Christ and those who preach and stand up for the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The Roman Catholic people are precious people and they are lost! They deserve to know the truth. Jesus Christ wants the Catholic people to know that there is no fellowship between darkness and light. There is no salvation in Roman Catholicism. For all who desire to come to Jesus Christ - they must come out from Roman Catholicism and believe on the LORD Jesus Christ for salvation. They must find a bible believing church and follow the teachings in the King James Bible. Not the teachings of man.

If you are a Catholic? Please watch these videos and learn the truth.

I'm not Catholic, and I'm not particularly interested in defending their doctrines, which differ from mine; but I have to take big issue with your entire premise.

It is well known on which side of this issue the Catholic church stands. It stands staunchly on the side of marriage, and against the side that demands that a sick, immoral mockery of marriage should be treated as being in any way comparable to genuine marriage.

Those corrupt and evil public servants who have sided with the pervert movement, and acted to uphold this sick mockery of marriage; and who profess to be Catholics, are doing so in blatant violation of their own professed faith. They may be members of the Catholic church, but they cannot, with any vestige of honesty, claim to be practitioners of that faith; and they certainly cannot be taken as representative of that faith.

o yea that is why you can get your marriage throw out and your kids are then bastards.....right catholic church is all about marriage.....what the fuck is it called...when a catholic dissolves his marriage like it never existed?
annulment...thats it...you were never married and your kids are bastards right that is family friendly

Guy, the catholics are the original Christians. All you whackjob protestants are the ones who wanted to make up your own rules.

The original Christians knew Christ, and/or his contemporary disciples.

The organization that became the Catholic church did not come into existence until a few centuries later, long after anyone who directly knew Christ had died.

Sodomite priests molest boys. Not girls. I have not heard of a Sodomite priest who molested a girl. I am not saying it is not possible but I have not ever heard of such a thing, Joe.

Then you haven't been paying attention.

Are all Sodomites paedophiles? I do not believe they are. I have an example. When the Sodomites came to Job's house they did not want Job's daughters. They wanted the two men who they didn't know where angels. I can give you the Scriptures if you need to see them.

Guy, besides the fact that's a myth, let's look at that story.

Lot, who is supposedly the only righteous man in Sodom, has a bunch of guys who ask to "know" the two strangers. It should be pointed out that nowhere else in the bible is the word "yada" (to know) used in a homosexual context, but it assumed that that's what's meant here. They might just simply have wanted to know who these strangers were in their city.

And you boy Lot decides that he is going to offer his two VIRGIN daughters up for gang rape, but the men refused them. Keep in mind, a virgin back in those days was about 12. So you are saying the men of Sodom refused to rape children, but they totally needed to be destroyed for wanting them some butt sex with an angel.

And do Angels even have buttholes? It strikes me they wouldn't need them.

The original Christians knew Christ, and/or his contemporary disciples.

The organization that became the Catholic church did not come into existence until a few centuries later, long after anyone who directly knew Christ had died.

Jesus never existed, so technically no one actually knew him.

Forum List

Back