Tucker's Lies and Propaganda

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
This guy is using the January 6th video footage to gaslight his viewers, twisting events and flat-out lying, either directly, or by omission, or by just completely getting the facts wrong. Most likely on purpose, judging by his history. This is what everyone predicted that he would do. I'll post examples as I find them.

This guy is using the January 6th video footage to gaslight his viewers, twisting events and flat-out lying, either directly, or by omission, or by just completely getting the facts wrong. Most likely on purpose, judging by his history. This is what everyone predicted that he would do. I'll post examples as I find them.

This guy is using the January 6th video footage to gaslight his viewers,
so did this guy

th

So, is Chansley just a GAY MAN or a TRANS?

Or some other letter???

He's just showing us the proof that we all knew before you bastards started calling every MAGA an insurrectionist.

Video evidence demonstrates this individual was far less a threat than communicated and questions whether he was overcharged, compared to those actually committing violence and criminal trespassing. It contradicts the narrative, which is a good thing -- especially from a committee that was politically biased to prove a point. He received more time than rioters in New York throwing explosives and inciting actual violence.

Looking at OP as a whole, he does give a good impression of either being unbalanced and with poor ability re. simple comprehension , or , he is a low pay- grade forum insert put here simply to be a pest .
Controlled opposition, in somewhat more exalted circles .

Take your pick . imho .

Ok, luiza - you labeled this post as 'Fake News'. Explain what is fake, explain what is incorrect about what Scott MacFarlane tweeted.

Or are you the fake?

It's obvious from the initial responses that none of you are going to be able to counter anything I post in this thread. It's going to be all deflection, insults, projection, and much more of me WINNING!
4i6Ckte.gif

Why oh why the PoPo just didn't magdump these traitors when they were breaking in. The world wonders!

Seems OP has either poor eyesight, or , a distinct inability to comprehend and correctly identify evidence , or , simply just enjoys making up nonsense to irritate others .

My private guess is that he sups too much and then gets carried away in his mind before others then literally have to carry him to bed .

He probably thinks he is a one person Forum insurrectionist in league with Daffy Duck ..

Lol, you filthy lying thug! The videos don't lie! YOU DO! J6 was a sham like we said all along, and heads will roll.

Ok, luiza - you labeled this post as 'Fake News'. Explain what is fake, explain what is incorrect about what Scott MacFarlane tweeted.

Or are you the fake?
Why won't luiza respond? Can't she back up her accusation of 'Fake News'? We know she's seen my post, since she's posted in this thread since, and also labeled another of my posts as 'Fake News'.

Are you just a scumbag, luiza?

Rupert Murdoch further threw Tucker, Sean, Horseface, and Bartiroma under the bus in Dominion transcripts released today. I am also expecting Brian Sicknick's family to sue Carlson and FOX, following the roadmap used by Sandy Hook parents against Alex Jones.

Rupert wants to preserve his empire for Lachlan, and isn't going to let his anchors take it down.

Forum List

Back