Can Zionism be compared to Nazism?

Palestinian Arab Muslims aren't subject to death squads, mechanized death camps and pogroms issued to wipe out their culture. No, Arab Muslim Palestinians need to accept their neighbors instead of this vicious cycle of death they are now engaged in...
Well for your information,I have lived in Israel for 9 months and often Jewish Death Squads did go out at night and shoot Palestinians randomly............so stop talking of which you know nothing about

I've spent far more than 9 months in Israel and your "Israeli death squad" camel crap was fabricated by Iran's state-run PressTV ... a staple source for you Nazi types. You know nothing so you need that sort of crap to satisfy your hate for Joooos.

PressTV - Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath Intelligence analyst

Israeli death squads involved in Sandy Hook bloodbath Intelligence analyst Veterans Today

Perhaps you meant this:
Thousands flee Syrian city of Banias fearing new massacre - Telegraph

or this:
Death squads Isis and a new generation of fighters - why Iraq is facing break-up - Telegraph

or this:
Hamas 8216 death squads 8217 execute 18 8216 Zionist collaborators 8217 who allegedly helped Israel locate terror tunnels National Post

Hamas militants grab Palestinians suspected of collaborating with Israel before executing them in Gaza City Aug. 22, 2014.
hamas-executions.jpg

The Facts are Israel has stolen land,the Zionists and others have tried to systematically eliminate a race of people,the Palestinians(and thankfully failed despite all their hatred and anti-semetism)

stolen lands that belonged to the Jews in the first place...
"race" of the palestinians? Palestinians are a race now?
Wow, you're one superior human being, aren't ya?[/QUOTE]

Not only does The Pompous One make Palestinian a race, he claims they are being systematically eliminated. You gotta have a couple of board Nazi types to serve as village idiots.
TheLiq does so with distinction and he'll take that as a compliment.
Not the brightest bulb on the tree (but he thinks so).

Go to sleep. With all the yawning you seem to miss decent sleeping hours

Oh I sleep very well Lipush... Believe me!

It's the boring Copy & Paste bandits that make me sleepy...

It's like... Contribution? Zero!

Perhaps if they had something interesting to say, something NEW, then it would make for interesting debate...

Alas, no, copy and paste the same crap, the same images, yadda yadda yadda...
Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, forgets that she is the one who started this thread trying to compare Zionism to Nazism. The anti-Semites have been bringing up the same old thing for years on forums so is the birdbrain really bringing up something new? It would, though, be interesting if the birdbrain did bring up some pictures of Nazi concentration camp victims so that we could compare them to the present day Palestinians. How about it, birdbrain? Do you have any pictures so that we can compared both groups of people?

It's ironic (or perhaps predictable) that it's the Nazi types among us who try desperately to equate Zionism to Nazism.
Ironic maybe,but true all the same

At least it is true (as well as ironic and predictable) that you Nazi types try desperately to equate Zionism to Nazism.
Zionists have failed in their attempt to throw off virilant past but I hasn't worked...They are what they are.........Their pathetic attempt to portray Zionism as Judaism (which it certainly IS NOT) shows how corrupt they are............are they like the Nazis....Yes to a degree....they have similar traits and lets not forget...They did COLLABORATE WITH THE NAZIS,AGAINST JEWS.

Let me put it this way Say(and seasons greetings by the way)Zionists are closer to Nazis than they are to Judaism......anyhow Zionist being Judasim is an OXYMORON..........there is much Ironic prose being written by the Pro Israeli Possee at the moment....steve

Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, forgets that she is the one who started this thread trying to compare Zionism to Nazism. The anti-Semites have been bringing up the same old thing for years on forums so is the birdbrain really bringing up something new? It would, though, be interesting if the birdbrain did bring up some pictures of Nazi concentration camp victims so that we could compare them to the present day Palestinians. How about it, birdbrain? Do you have any pictures so that we can compared both groups of people?

It's ironic (or perhaps predictable) that it's the Nazi types among us who try desperately to equate Zionism to Nazism.

At least it is true (as well as ironic and predictable) that you Nazi types try desperately to equate Zionism to Nazism.
Zionists have failed in their attempt to throw off virilant past but I hasn't worked..steve

Your lame attempts to pose as a thoughtful, intelligent poster get more hilarious with every post. So WTF is a "virilant past," Idiot?
:lmao:

The Facts are Israel has stolen land,the Zionists and others have tried to systematically eliminate a race of people,the Palestinians(and thankfully failed despite all their hatred and anti-semetism)

Wow, you're one superior human being, aren't ya?

Not only does The Pompous One make Palestinian a race, he claims they are being systematically eliminated. You gotta have a couple of board Nazi types to serve as village idiots.
Not the brightest bulb on the tree (but he thinks so).[/QUOTE]

From theliq
No Say,this land was originally settled/owned(in your possee's terms) by the CANAANITES and MOABITES.......both races which the Israelites slaughtered and eliminated from history.

As acknowledged by one of yours.......I am such a Superior Being ain't I.........

Wow, you're one superior human being, aren't ya?

Not the brightest bulb on the tree (but he thinks so).
No Say,this land was originally settled/owned(in your possee's terms) by the CANAANITES and MOABITES.......both races which the Israelites slaughtered and eliminated from history.

As acknowledged by one of yours.......I am such a Superior Being ain't I.........[/QUOTE]

No fool, but you do make a fine village idiot. So WTF is a "virilant past?"

Zionists have failed in their attempt to throw off virilant past but I hasn't worked..steve

Your lame attempts to pose as a thoughtful, intelligent poster get more hilarious with every post. So WTF is a "virilant past," Idiot?

"VIRULENT PAST" Say.................just a spelling error...but you knew that already............stop hiding,you can run but you cannot hide......steve

Last edited:

"VIRULENT PAST" Say.................just a spelling error...but you knew that already............stop hiding,you can run but you cannot hide......steve

A strange use of the word to say the least and you can masturbate here but you still have to clean up your mess.

No, Can Zionism be compared to Nazism?

However, Jihad can be compared to Nazism.
Jihad.ISIS I think you mean...................are a barbaric group,the world hasn't seen since the Nazis,but there are other contenders......Pol-Pot,Stalin etc,.

ISIS, Hamas, Taliban, Muslim Bro-hood...
It doesn't matter what name they currently use, the results are always the same:
Gaza%20Hamas%20Body%20Drag.jpg
I DON'T THINK YOU ARE RIGHT Say to compare Hamas with ISIS...ISIS..this fundamentalist Group are extreme in the extreme,your graphic pic is horrendous but there is much revolting footage in the Palestinian/Israeli conflict......I don't agree with the above picture no doubt showing a Palestinian collaborater with Israel being dragged through the streets(no doubt as a deterrent to other would be traitors to the Palestinian cause)........any more that the even more barbaric burning alive of a totally innocent Palestinian boy by the three Jews some months ago............if you are going to show these incidents try to be balanced in your explanations because it merely shows your myopia in this instance..........1 lonely boy picked up by 3 Jews and burn't alive...and then a horrendous death, an innocent boys Murder........at least the person above pic,was aware of what would happen to him.....but it's all revolting.

I have to go now as it's past my daily wank time.....As you put it.....you really need to Grow Up and Grow a Backbone.....your one liners are trivial to me,but you think amusing to others.......Whoopeee you are funny.steve

A strange use of the word to say the least and you can masturbate here but you still have to clean up your mess.
At least there would be a mess...unlike you there would not be.....as you are shooting blanks..I hear.steve LOL

Jihad.ISIS I think you mean...................are a barbaric group,the world hasn't seen since the Nazis,but there are other contenders......Pol-Pot,Stalin etc,.

It doesn't matter what name they currently use, the results are always the same:
I DON'T THINK YOU ARE RIGHT Say to compare Hamas with ISIS....

That's because this whole thinking thing just isn't your strong suit, Oh "Virilently" (sic) Pompous One, and I didn't compare them ... I said Hamas is cut from the same slimy cloth as the Muslim Bro-hood, the Taliban and ISIS. Call these Jihadists whatever is the current rage.

That's because this whole thinking thing just isn't your strong suit, Oh "Virilently" (sic) Pompous One, and I didn't compare them ... I said Hamas is cut from the same slimy cloth as the Muslim Bro-hood, the Taliban and ISIS. Call these Jihadists whatever is the current rage.
No they are totally different

Their paths may be different but their goals are the same. You need to get your butt to bed.

Their paths may be different but their goals are the same. You need to get your butt to bed.
Hamas are not the same as the others......they are only interested in their own homeland......where generations have lived for centuries.......the others are totally different................You need to get your nut to bed...................It's like me saying all Jews are the same or all Brits,Ruskies,Americans,Chinese,are the same

Last edited:

Virilently........now that is clever steve..see you can be amusing................

Forum List

Back