Palestinian to compensate Palmer family with millions

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
The Jewish Voice Press: The military court ordered the Palestinian who murdered the father and son of the Palmer family, to compensate wife with millions.

Jonathan and baby asher's car was stoned by Palestinian, causing the vehicle to roll down a ditch, killing father and infant immediately.

At first, military said it was an accident, but further investigation proved it was a stoning incident, leading to later arrest. The killer is now order to compensate family with 3.5 Million Shekels, added to 2 life inprisonments.

Source: Rotter.net

Wonder how much the Netanyahu family would have to pay for ordering the killing of over a thousand women and children this summer if justice was equal for the non-Jews?

In a precedent-setting decision, an Israeli military court has ordered a West Bank Palestinian to pay 3.5 million shekels ($897,000) in compensation for the murder of an Israeli man and his infant son. The penalty, which was meted out on top of two life sentences, significantly exceeds the amount allowed by Israeli law.

Israeli law limits compensation that can be ordered under such circumstances to 258,000 shekels, but since the incident occurred in the West Bank, which is outside sovereign Israeli territory,
no such limitation applied in Saada's case. Saada's lawyer vowed to appeal the penalty, claiming that the court in no way addressed his argument that Saada's confession in the case had been secured by threat.
Israeli military court orders Palestinian terrorist to pay NIS 3.5m to victims family - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Wonder how much the Netanyahu family would have to pay for ordering the killing of over a thousand women and children this summer if justice was equal for the non-Jews?

Nothing as that was in response to illegal acts by the Palestinians. Try reading the Geneva conventions in regards to using civilian areas as military posts, and what steps the Palestinians MUST take to safeguard the lives of protected people.

In a precedent-setting decision, an Israeli military court has ordered a West Bank Palestinian to pay 3.5 million shekels ($897,000) in compensation for the murder of an Israeli man and his infant son. The penalty, which was meted out on top of two life sentences, significantly exceeds the amount allowed by Israeli law.

Israeli law limits compensation that can be ordered under such circumstances to 258,000 shekels, but since the incident occurred in the West Bank, which is outside sovereign Israeli territory,
no such limitation applied in Saada's case. Saada's lawyer vowed to appeal the penalty, claiming that the court in no way addressed his argument that Saada's confession in the case had been secured by threat.
Israeli military court orders Palestinian terrorist to pay NIS 3.5m to victims family - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz

Life's a bitch when the tables are turned, I wonder how many more cases will be brought before the Palestinians realise they will be destitute

I doubt if he will ever be made to pay as he will be in jail,
as to your post
Try reading the Geneva conventions in regards to using civilian areas as military posts, and what steps the Palestinians MUST take to safeguard the lives of protected people.
Protected persons are the people subjected to occupation, not the immigrant jews, who by the way are breaking the Geneva convention by being transferred to occupied territory

Explaining simple things to you Phony, makes me wonder if I am Participating in a 'care in the community project' you are as dumb as two short planks

Last edited:
OTE="fanger, post: 10359351, member: 49167"]In a precedent-setting decision, an Israeli military court has ordered a West Bank Palestinian to pay 3.5 million shekels ($897,000) in compensation for the murder of an Israeli man and his infant son. The penalty, which was meted out on top of two life sentences, significantly exceeds the amount allowed by Israeli law.

Israeli military court orders Palestinian terrorist to pay NIS 3.5m to victims family - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News Haaretz[/QUOTE]

So they can impose any sentence they want on Pals in Israel but since they live in the West Bank we can charge them more , well since I'm not under their sovereign laws, I'd tell they take a leap in the Med Sea . I can't believe some of this, its too stupid to be true.

Forum List

Back