Gaza: One War, One Family. Five Children, Four Dead. Newsweek

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
gaza-cover.png

In a house in Rafah in southern Gaza, near the Egyptian border, Nabil Siyam, aged 34, slowly lays out pictures of his family. He only has one arm, the other was blown off by an Israeli bomb during the summer war. The pictures show his wife, Shireen, and their children – Mustafa, 9, Ghaida, a girl aged 8, Abdul Rahman, 6, Badruddin, 5 and Dalal, also a girl, aged nine months. All but Badruddin were killed by the same bomb; the little boy lost a kidney and now plays on his father’s lap. Also killed were two of Nabil’s brothers, two of his brothers’ wives and three of their children, who lived in this house.

Staring ahead with bloodshot eyes, Nabil, a vegetable farmer, says that when war broke out in July the family felt safe here. Gazans nearer the border came to this area to flee shelling where they lived. Nobody could escape into Egypt, which had closed its crossing at Rafah, and obviously it wasn’t possible to escape across the Israeli border into the line of fire. On the other side was the sea. “Everyone was trapped.”

On 21 July, Israeli rockets hit the house next door and, at 6am, Nabil and his terrified family fled. “We ran into the street, children were with mothers. We got 10 meters away when I heard a drone. I heard the sound of the bomb – it is a special sound – and looked up. The Israelis must have seen us. Drones see everything. The next thing I knew was a cloud of dust and I looked around for my children.”
(snip)
I realised why there was no longer a need to plaster up martyrs pictures on Gaza’s walls. The latest collective punishment inflicted on 1.8 million Gazans had made martyrs of them all.
http://www.newsweek.com/2014/12/19/gaza-one-war-one-family-five-children-four-dead-290987.html
Well done Newsweek

OMG! Isnt it just awful? When will those Zionists in Israel find the decency to help free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands where they will be treated with the Arab country love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to. And so well deserve.

Proud of themselves these Zionists. They enjoy killing non-Jewish children, then they giggle among themselves about it.

merry-christmas-religious-message-3.png

Proud of themselves these Zionists. They enjoy killing non-Jewish children, then they giggle among themselves about it.

merry-christmas-religious-message-3.png
Why do you say such a thing when you know VERY well that you just described Palestinians. They just had a ceremony on which they celebrated the murders of the four Rabbis.

Now, can you give me an example of this accusation you made about Israelis loving to kill non Jews and giggling about it ?

I said Zionists here. And your friend posted the following.

"OMG! Isnt it just awful?."

Where is the example of Israelis loving killing non Jewish children ? Where is the example of giggling over the deaths of Palestinians ?

Where is the example of Israelis loving killing non Jewish children ? Where is the example of giggling over the deaths of Palestinians ?

What I said was "Proud of themselves these Zionists. They enjoy killing non-Jewish children, then they giggle among themselves about it. "

Try to get with the program.

What I said was "Proud of themselves these Zionists. They enjoy killing non-Jewish children, then they giggle among themselves about it. "

So where are your examples of this ?

Looks like Monti ran away AGAIN after I asked him to back up his claim. Why am I not surprised ?

And were is the evidence of your claims then Abdul ?

Forum List

Back