Can Zionism be compared to Nazism?

So, to conclude, roodboy will grow out of scribbling on the walls and actually develop a cognitive brain when he grows up...
Can you just picture, Roudy , Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, getting up at her next Bund meeting telling the other skinheads that she worked very diligently on the forum trying to get the readers to accept that Zionism is the same as Nazism. Perhaps she can show us some pictures of the skin and bone Palestinians which are similar to those we have seen in pictures of actual concentration camp survivors. The birdbrain would have applied for the job to throw the Jews into the ovens.

YAWN!

Go to sleep. With all the yawning you seem to miss decent sleeping hours

Oh I sleep very well Lipush... Believe me!

It's the boring Copy & Paste bandits that make me sleepy...

It's like... Contribution? Zero!

Perhaps if they had something interesting to say, something NEW, then it would make for interesting debate...

Alas, no, copy and paste the same crap, the same images, yadda yadda yadda...
Ms. Tokyo Rose, the birdbrain, forgets that she is the one who started this thread trying to compare Zionism to Nazism. The anti-Semites have been bringing up the same old thing for years on forums so is the birdbrain really bringing up something new? It would, though, be interesting if the birdbrain did bring up some pictures of Nazi concentration camp victims so that we could compare them to the present day Palestinians. How about it, birdbrain? Do you have any pictures so that we can compared both groups of people?

It's ironic (or perhaps predictable) that it's the Nazi types among us who try desperately to equate Zionism to Nazism.

Wow. What is it then, born charismatic-tendencies or years of training?
No, psycho-bitches from hell, who drain my bank account and bang my friends.

I don't pick very well.
Aren't the bimbos at the Saturday night Bund meetings appealing to you? Or do you cruise the Greyhound station?

m0173.gif

false comparison

In what way Daniyel?

The comparisons made in the article are based on factual evidence. It's up to the reader to interpret the valid facts.
False comparison by comparing the incomparable, and making facts related when they are not.
For instance - Stealing land, all over the years land exchanged control by factions/groups, they consider it stealing (stealing is taking what is not yours from unaware subject) - and the author draw it as facts that Israel 'stole the land' as much as the Nazis 'stole the land' - so I'll relate to the general speaking - while in fact Israel defended the territory by defeating the aggressors but the Nazis tried to conquer the world for posing their ideology of Nazism, the Nazis didn't had much need for the land, they only needed to control the population - Israel need the land in order to survive and Israel been targeted so many times I lost count - nobody posed threat to the Nazis - they didn't fought anyone specific and had no reason to - except themselves (like the Palestinians btw) and later it spread, when Israel doesn't even bother to spread but only wish to maintain peaceful life.

Now lets take a look and see what a nice trick was made in their.
The article begins with a propaganda (sign) gained popularity to counter the "Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism" and so we see in the first paragraph.
The article determine facts based over that propaganda - Zionists STOLE land from certain people(obviously the Palestinians, I dunno if that is even pro-Palestinian article but basically this is only anti-Israeli(Zion) propaganda which turns out to be anti-Semitic after all - Israel is by all means just as your avatar) so as we said the author determined an inciting wrong fact and pose a false comparison based on that - trying to place the facts as they fit when they are not.
The article also continue by giving you similar examples of "the bad guys" and give you false comparisons to "facts" so you could connect the dots which brought up to your head in the first paragraph - not Jews! Just the Jews.

Again, compare the following paragraph to the article.
Nazism = Vegetarianism

Just to make some points clear - Vegetarianism is not normal way of life people born to but its abnormal people which seek to change their eating habits unlike the rest of the normal people, they are completely separate from normal eating behaviors, totally different.
Bloodshed and slaughter.
The Nazis killed millions during WWII, when Vegetarians slaughter cucumbers by their millions everyday!! -

ridiculous now Isn't it? :lol:
The Facts are Israel has stolen land,the Zionists and others have tried to systematically eliminate a race of people,the Palestinians(and thankfully failed despite all their hatred and anti-semetism)

Palestinian Arab Muslims aren't subject to death squads, mechanized death camps and pogroms issued to wipe out their culture. No, Arab Muslim Palestinians need to accept their neighbors instead of this vicious cycle of death they are now engaged in...

No, Muslim and Christian Palestinians get murdered by the thousands every once and a while through the use of F16s and other U.S. provided modern weapons, a lot more efficient than death camps, and because the Jews are supported by the U.S., there will not be any trials for the murdering Jews. What a deal.

DriftingSand said:
In an ironic sense I would have to say YES.

1) Germans wanted a nation where only Germans (or mostly Germans) were allowed and they wanted to expand their borders at the expense of the nations around them.
2) Jews want a nation where only Jews (or mostly Jews) are allowed and they want to expand their borders at the expense of the nations around them.

3) Germans wanted a nation based on the Germanic culture (architecture, system of banking/trade, music, religion, etc.).
4) Jews want a nation based on the Jewish culture (architecture, system of banking/trade, music, religion, etc.).
What a Bigoted Ignorant response.

MOST Countries want their Ethnic group and Culture to Prevail.
That's what MOST Countries Are.
ie, The French are extremely xenophobic in protecting their language/culture etc.
Try becoming a Citizen of Japan or Saudi Arabia.

Israel is made up of the people's of 100 nations, including a 20% Fully enfranchised Arab Muslim one.
Israel flew in 40,000 Ethiopean Black Jews... oh Yeah.. right up Adolph's alley.

Israel is the nation (one of the only ones) where people of EVERY Race, Gender (incl Gay), and Religion, Vote, worship, and say what the please, Unmolested.

Even the most ardent Zionists (a minority) only want the West Bank, NOT the world, Unlike Naziism and ISLAMISM.

BTW, the OP author, 'Bruce' is a conspiracYst WACK JOB.
This campaigning website bull Bruce On Politics

Last edited:
Palestinian Arab Muslims aren't subject to death squads, mechanized death camps and pogroms issued to wipe out their culture. No, Arab Muslim Palestinians need to accept their neighbors instead of this vicious cycle of death they are now engaged in...
Nailed it.

I will accept Palestinians, when they grow up, stop throwing these stupid irrational childish self destructive hissy fits and accept Israel. Accept Israel. All else will follow. It's that simple.

This "...vicious cycle of death..." they're in, is because their "neighbors" won't accept them and is in the practice of genocide on their culture and population.

I will accept Palestinians, when they grow up, stop throwing these stupid irrational childish self destructive hissy fits and accept Israel. Accept Israel. All else will follow. It's that simple.
You want them to accept Israel, when Israel won't accept them.

What a fuckin' narcissist you are.

You want them to accept Israel, when Israel won't accept them.

What a fuckin' narcissist you are.
Israel accepts Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians and thats what ""Palestinians'' are and so they are accepted, Bimbo.

Israel accepts Syrians, Egyptians and Jordanians and thats what ""Palestinians'' are and so they are accepted, Bimbo.
Zionists don't accept anyone except other Zionists.

They treat the Arabs with hostility and cruelty, deprive them of their rights, offend them without cause and even boast of these deeds; and nobody among us opposes this despicable and dangerous inclination
- Ahad Ha'am

false comparison

In what way Daniyel?

The comparisons made in the article are based on factual evidence. It's up to the reader to interpret the valid facts.
False comparison by comparing the incomparable, and making facts related when they are not.
For instance - Stealing land, all over the years land exchanged control by factions/groups, they consider it stealing (stealing is taking what is not yours from unaware subject) - and the author draw it as facts that Israel 'stole the land' as much as the Nazis 'stole the land' - so I'll relate to the general speaking - while in fact Israel defended the territory by defeating the aggressors but the Nazis tried to conquer the world for posing their ideology of Nazism, the Nazis didn't had much need for the land, they only needed to control the population - Israel need the land in order to survive and Israel been targeted so many times I lost count - nobody posed threat to the Nazis - they didn't fought anyone specific and had no reason to - except themselves (like the Palestinians btw) and later it spread, when Israel doesn't even bother to spread but only wish to maintain peaceful life.

Now lets take a look and see what a nice trick was made in their.
The article begins with a propaganda (sign) gained popularity to counter the "Anti-Zionism = Anti-Semitism" and so we see in the first paragraph.
The article determine facts based over that propaganda - Zionists STOLE land from certain people(obviously the Palestinians, I dunno if that is even pro-Palestinian article but basically this is only anti-Israeli(Zion) propaganda which turns out to be anti-Semitic after all - Israel is by all means just as your avatar) so as we said the author determined an inciting wrong fact and pose a false comparison based on that - trying to place the facts as they fit when they are not.
The article also continue by giving you similar examples of "the bad guys" and give you false comparisons to "facts" so you could connect the dots which brought up to your head in the first paragraph - not Jews! Just the Jews.

Again, compare the following paragraph to the article.
Nazism = Vegetarianism

Just to make some points clear - Vegetarianism is not normal way of life people born to but its abnormal people which seek to change their eating habits unlike the rest of the normal people, they are completely separate from normal eating behaviors, totally different.
Bloodshed and slaughter.
The Nazis killed millions during WWII, when Vegetarians slaughter cucumbers by their millions everyday!! -

ridiculous now Isn't it? :lol:
The Facts are Israel has stolen land,the Zionists and others have tried to systematically eliminate a race of people,the Palestinians(and thankfully failed despite all their hatred and anti-semetism)

Actually the facts are that Israel "stole" no one's land.

No, Muslim and Christian Palestinians get murdered by the thousands every once and a while through the use of F16s and other U.S. provided modern weapons, a lot more efficient than death camps, and because the Jews are supported by the U.S., there will not be any trials for the murdering Jews. What a deal.

You're a fulla shit lying propagandist as usual.

Forum List

Back