Can We Please Make A New Rule Regarding The Vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you had read carefully you will notice that I didn't pass judgement on YOUR complaints at all, what I was pointing out was why there can be many moderators getting involved with a single member, but only one will make a judgment call.

You show signs of getting a big quick temper here........., Cool it fella.
No, you specifically said "he" doesn't understand.

Now, you are just trying to weasel out of it.

No, you specifically said "he" doesn't understand.

Now, you are just trying to weasel out of it.
Here is my full post that you dishonesty quoted from:

He doesn't understand how moderators work together behind the scenes, that is why he thinks he gets piled on....., in the end only ONE moderator would take action if needed.

Not a word about your moderation complaints at all.

:oops8:

Last edited:
Good idea, so that way those of us who don't want to put up with all that crap anymore won't have to.

200.gif

No dishonesty on my part. It was a pile on and I explained how it was a pile on, Mr. Hall monitor.

Your dishonesty was claiming what I never said, that is why your new reply is a sign of flailing since I am not discussing your complaints with the Moderators.

:rolleyes:

The Mod team knows about my thoughts on how this forum is run, but it is all discussed in the PM's and have always treated them respectfully in the discussions, they appreciate it and go on with NO hard feelings at all, all the while we learned new things.

I sense your hostility in every reply you make here in the thread, it doesn't look good to me, maybe you were mistreated on something, maybe not but to air it all in public is the wrong way to go, it is a sign of open disrespect and cause increased tension in the forum.

If you dislike it here and the Mods so much, no one will stop you from leaving for another forum. :cool:

Your dishonesty was claiming what I never said, that is why your new reply is a sign of flailing since I am not discussing your complaints with the Moderators.

:rolleyes:
Learn to read. I have not accused you of saying what you did not say.

I took exception to your imperious proclamation that I did not understand, and I gave you the background of what happened hoping you had the intelligence necessary to understand that a mod calling in selected allies to assail me was, indeed, a pile on.

Oh, and learn to read.

No. You joined right in with an abuse of power in a recent P.M. gangpile.

It's all ego when it gets down to it. Mods think themselves deities and become so arrogant in it that they reduce all others to the status of complete peons who cannot POSSIBLY have a point to make or a valid argument about the way they target posters they do not like.
waaah waaah waaah

I don't need to look into anything.
What I remember is whining and blaming mods for rules being broken. I also seem to recall mainly being sarcastic.

I just heard why you left moderation, WB. I see how you are being unfairly attacked here. Not sure why everyone has a bee in their bonnet against you. Frankly, I thought you were doing a great job as moderator and some people are being very unfair to you. I can't say I have EVER seen you say or do anything I thought was anything less than reasonable. All folks here have done is hurt the group by not only costing us a needed mod, a good mod IMO, but now will have a harder time attracting others in the future and likely will get mods they like far, far less.

Good job, folks!

I think tommy really really really really really really really really really really wants to be a mod.

I don't really have anything against him, but I would quit the board if they ever made him a mod.

Seems kind of like a control freak.

lol.

The best mod is the one who does as little as possible.

I just heard why you left moderation, WB. I see how you are being unfairly attacked here. Not sure why everyone has a bee in their bonnet against you. Frankly, I thought you were doing a great job as moderator and some people are being very unfair to you. I can't say I have EVER seen you say or do anything I thought was anything less than reasonable. All folks here have done is hurt the group by not only costing us a needed mod, a good mod IMO, but now will have a harder time attracting others in the future and likely will get mods they like far, far less.

Good job, folks!

Thank you.

You know who would make a good mod?

fnceo

I should have voted for him when the board was queried last time they appointed volunteers.

He completely slipped my mind, though.

That's one down the middle cat right there.

Not saying WB isn't. I only mention it since now they gotta replace an overlord. I guess.

WB, can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer, if you dont wanna answer, but I'm just curious of your opinion about something now that you're a regular shmuck again.

What area of the board do you feel is the the biggest problem child. The most vitriolic. The one area that would be for more healthy and beneficial if people could act right.

I'm not interested in changing anything, I'm not even interested in picking on any particular section of the board. I'm just genuinely curious of your view on it.

By the same token, if you’ve refused to get vaccinated (and not because if health or age issues that would keep you from being safely vaccinated) then your health insurance should be cut off and you shouldn’t be able to endanger health care personnel
I'm assuming you feel the same way about obese people, drug users, and drunk drivers, right?

WB, can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer, if you dont wanna answer, but I'm just curious of your opinion about something now that you're a regular shmuck again.

What area of the board do you feel is the the biggest problem child. The most vitriolic. The one area that would be for more healthy and beneficial if people could act right.

I'm not interested in changing anything, I'm not even interested in picking on any particular section of the board. I'm just genuinely curious of your view on it.

I don't know that there is a specific area that is the worst. More like there are some posters that refuse to follow the rules. I tried to mainly answer complaints, and those were in a single area. So I often had to look to see what forum the complaint came from before I acted on it. Complaints from the Level 1 forums were easy. But I also got a few from the basement that made me laugh.

But if I were to say, I would say that the Religion & Ethics forum and the Racial Forum were the most contentious. Tempers flare and people troll a lot.

I might be a pro-vaccinator, but constantly telling a person that they should get the vaccine and insulting them if they don't (it also can work on the flip-side but I've seen more of this here than the latter) seems an awful lot like it should be classified with harassment as much as it does with constantly giving the same person disagrees and laughs when they aren't being funny. It should be left as a personal choice and I'm personally getting sick of seeing this kind of attitude. I hope that at least some of the mods on here will agree with me on this.
Would you make driving drunk a personal choice?

you were an idiot for taking the post to begin with.....first you are ask to volunteer to herd cats....volunteer for a corp making hard cold cash....ads up the ass and begging for donations monthly when they are valued at 4 million

i was surprised you accepted i always took you for a sane person

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back