Can We Please Make A New Rule Regarding The Vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I might be a pro-vaccinator, but constantly telling a person that they should get the vaccine and insulting them if they don't (it also can work on the flip-side but I've seen more of this here than the latter) seems an awful lot like it should be classified with harassment as much as it does with constantly giving the same person disagrees and laughs when they aren't being funny. It should be left as a personal choice and I'm personally getting sick of seeing this kind of attitude. I hope that at least some of the mods on here will agree with me on this.

1626813724034.png

How about a forum where all the threads about the vaccine are placed?

We could call it the Umbrella Corporation forum.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Good idea, so that way those of us who don't want to put up with all that crap anymore won't have to.

I might be a pro-vaccinator, but constantly telling a person that they should get the vaccine and insulting them if they don't (it also can work on the flip-side but I've seen more of this here than the latter) seems an awful lot like it should be classified with harassment as much as it does with constantly giving the same person disagrees and laughs when they aren't being funny. It should be left as a personal choice and I'm personally getting sick of seeing this kind of attitude. I hope that at least some of the mods on here will agree with me on this.
Totally agree with you on this point. I think the people who were vaxxed need to be placed in internment camps, immediately as a protective measure for the rest of us.
When the demonic zombie eggs start hatching in their brains, thus initiating the undead apocalypse, I wanna be as safe as possible. Blood clots? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Totally agree with you on this point. I think the people who were vaxxed need to be placed in internment camps, immediately as a protective measure for the rest of us.
When the demonic zombie eggs start hatching in their brains, thus initiating the undead apocalypse, I wanna be as safe as possible. Blood clots? You ain't seen nothing yet.

Did you miss the part where I said I'm vaccinated? I'm on your side for not having to take crap by the people who are trying to force the vaccine on you, but please lay off the insults on the vaccinated as that's an issue as well.

Actually I said that I was pro-vax, but that should have clued you in that I probably was vaccinated myself.

Did you miss the part where I said I'm vaccinated? I'm on your side for not having to take crap by the people who are trying to force the vaccine on you, but please lay off the insults on the vaccinated as that's an issue as well.
I'm sorry Harry Pooder...I will pray for you.

it has gotten to the point that i nag my son every two weeks as to why he hasnt got the shots....it is such a point of conflict we had to agree to not discuss it but every two weeks

Well, at least I can show the mods what I'm talking about as I'm getting crap in a thread where I'm asking for it to please stop and it's supposed to be in a no flame zone as well. I'd tell you both to fuck off but Gabe I actually like, and his heart might be in the right place from his last comment,.. and not to mention the fact that I would be breaking the rules as well then.

I don’t care if the idiots don’t get vaccinated. As long as they aren’t allowed anywhere near normal people without their faces covered and don’t get to engage in normal social activities against vaccinated people.

also tort law says that if you don’t wear a seatbelt and get into an accident, you are only entitled to recovery for damages you would have gotten had you been wearing a seatbelt. By the same token, if you’ve refused to get vaccinated (and not because if health or age issues that would keep you from being safely vaccinated) then your health insurance should be cut off and you shouldn’t be able to endanger health care personnel

Last edited:
I don’t care if the idiots don’t get vaccinated. As long as they aren’t allowed anywhere near normal people without their faces covered and don’t get to engage in normal social activities against vaccinated people.

The Kremlin is so proud of you.

So because I don't want to get an experimental drug injected into my body I shouldn't be "allowed" around people? I don't want fucking liberals around me so there, bitch.

You know what? FUCK YOU.

What the rush on the Vax? The shot was only launched 7 months ago. Its only been available to the general public for 3 months.

I plan to chat with my expert Jewish physician in September at my physical exam and see what he says

But just listening to alleged docs like Tony Fauci, who doesn't have medical brains to treat a common cold IMHO, is insane.

The Liberal hysterics about this shot are a clue to me that it isn't as foolproof as suggested.

Tissue?

Considering that some constantly post threads about how liberalism is a mental illness, and the same number of posts claiming conservatives hate anyone who is not white, protestant and heterosexual, I think you over estimate the ability for people here to stop being assholes.

It is a lost cause.

Well, at least I can show the mods what I'm talking about as I'm getting crap in a thread where I'm asking for it to please stop and it's supposed to be in a no flame zone as well. I'd tell you both to fuck off but Gabe I actually like, and his heart might be in the right place from his last comment,.. and not to mention the fact that I would be breaking the rules as well then.

You are expecting civilized behavior and discussion here? That ship has sailed.

Actually I said that I was pro-vax, but that should have clued you in that I probably was vaccinated myself.

There's much more to the issue in scope than a mere shot.

That almost all topical content, or any relevant discussion for that matter, gets lumped under the 'pro/anti vax' narrative only ensures the more complex, and in often cases far more critical aspects of the issue, will never get discussed in scope. If at all. Usually not. They'll always get discussed in terms of a shot. That's generally the way they wanna keep it, too.

You gotta be the change you wanna see, bro. Lead. Don't worry about changing the minds of whomever you're popping off with. They're not your audience. They're just useful in communicating with your audience. Do what they aren't willing or capable of doing. If they act 6 when you take the given topic further, and they usually will, that's in your favor. It empowers you. People who act 6 are their own kryptonite in almost every instance. So let them be. Help them to be.

Helps if you have the stuff. Of course, the stuff can't be manufactured, you'll just look dumb if you try. It's okay, the stuff is natural shit.

Actually, or you a dude or a no? You talk like a girl. Respectfully speaking.

Last edited:
Hey, I got the vaccine. Do you have any links supporting this? I'd like to know how longv Ive got

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back