Can We Please Make A New Rule Regarding The Vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think tommy really really really really really really really really really really wants to be a mod.

I don't really have anything against him, but I would quit the board if they ever made him a mod.

Seems kind of like a control freak.

lol.

The best mod is the one who does as little as possible.
He is hoping that if he is a perfect enough soldier, he will be made a commander.

WB, can I ask you a question? You don't have to answer, if you dont wanna answer, but I'm just curious of your opinion about something now that you're a regular shmuck again.

What area of the board do you feel is the the biggest problem child. The most vitriolic. The one area that would be for more healthy and beneficial if people could act right.

I'm not interested in changing anything, I'm not even interested in picking on any particular section of the board. I'm just genuinely curious of your view on it.
Oh, yeah, I definitely avoid that section. Oddly, its actually one of my favorite aspects of topical discussion. I think almost all web platforms like this with a religion section have that problem, though. Maybe try to find a Calvinist mod for that section. That'll learn em. Heh heh.

Anyway, I was just curious. Thanks!

I don't know that there is a specific area that is the worst. More like there are some posters that refuse to follow the rules. I tried to mainly answer complaints, and those were in a single area. So I often had to look to see what forum the complaint came from before I acted on it. Complaints from the Level 1 forums were easy. But I also got a few from the basement that made me laugh.

But if I were to say, I would say that the Religion & Ethics forum and the Racial Forum were the most contentious. Tempers flare and people troll a lot.
90 % of the trolling in the race forum is by a single individual.

you were an idiot for taking the post to begin with.....first you are ask to volunteer to herd cats....volunteer for a corp making hard cold cash....ads up the ass and begging for donations monthly when they are valued at 4 million

i was surprised you accepted i always took you for a sane person

I initially said no. But thought about it and accepted.

I think tommy really really really really really really really really really really wants to be a mod.

I don't really have anything against him, but I would quit the board if they ever made him a mod.

Seems kind of like a control freak.

lol.

The best mod is the one who does as little as possible.
I have already stated I don't want to be a Moderator in the open a few months ago. I was asked TWO years ago in the PM, said yes but never followed up.

"Control Freak" huh, well guess what, I would have followed the guidelines set here and not my own IF I was a mod here. I do the same at Watts Up With That? where I have moderated the last 5 years now and 11 years running at another large science blog.

In both blogs I follow THEIR rules and guidelines, never a single complaint over my decisions by the owners.

You have no idea how I think, your prejudice hurt you here.

By the way, I never bothered the Mod team about joining them at all, I was asked a couple times TWO years ago, and that was it.

Last edited:
I have already stated I don't want to be a Moderator in the open a few months ago. I was asked TWO years ago in the PM, said yes but never followed up.

Control Freak huh, well guess what, I would have followed the guidelines set here and not my own IF I was a mod here. I do the same at Watts Up With That? where I have moderated the last 5 years now and 11 years running at another large science blog.

In both blogs I follow THEIR rules and guidelines, never a single complaint over my decisions by the owners.

You have no idea how I think, your prejudice hurt you here.

You feel better now for being an ass?

I beg your pardon sir, but I've only begun to defile myself.

Anyway. You sound like a man of great stature. We're proud of you, bro.

Maybe they have one of those "Here's to you, Mr. Internet Forum Moderator" Real Men of Genius commercials on youtube or whatever, the ones that Bud Light used to put out.

Remember those?

Aw man, I just looked, they have em all on youtube. Ha. Loved those things...

But, nope. Snaps. There's no Here's to You Mr. Internet Forum Moderator. It figures it'd be something like that.

Last edited:

Anyway. You sound like a man of great stature.

Maybe they have one of those "Here's to you, Mr. Internet Forum Moderator" Real Men of Genius commercials on youtube or whatever, the ones that Bud Light used to put out.

Remember those?

Your immaturity here is amusing, you have any other childish nonsense to offer?

Everyone can see I have no power over you or anyone else here. It is clear you have nothing to answer for my honest statement that I don't want to be a Moderator here, said it months ago here in the forum.

Have YOU ever been asked to be a moderator HERE.....

Snicker.......

I initially said no. But thought about it and accepted.
Lest there be any miscommunication between us, I had no problem whatsoever with you being a mod.

You probably read right past it, but I did say I genuinely liked you before you joined in, didn't I?

It's odd to me to think anybody in my position of dealing with 4 people going after me at once WOULDN'T resent it - especially with them holding all the cards.

Would you have liked it if somebody who targets you repeatedly called in three others to join in?

Anyway. You sound like a man of great stature. We're proud of you, bro.

Remember those?

He is obviously quite the legend in his own mind.

1626989575894.png

I think they were going to ask me a couple years ago but I hinted that I kinda' like what I'm doing now...

*****CHUCKLE*****

:smoke: :banana: :cool::banana::smoke:

Your hypocrisy is becoming legendary!

You were being a DRAMA QUEEN with Winterborn right here in the thread, complaining about Moderators decisions and actions out in the open a blatant rules violation.

• No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM.
LINK

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Your immaturity here is amusing, you have any other childish nonsense to offer?

Everyone can see I have no power over you or anyone else here. It is clear you have nothing to answer for my honest statement that I don't want to be a Moderator here, said it months ago here in the forum.

Have YOU ever been asked to be a moderator HERE.....

Snicker.......

Well, to my credit, I'm not particularly known to be a very mature person, Tombo. HelloOoo.

But, no, I've never been asked to be a moderator here. Why would they do something stupid like that anyway? Duh.

Your hypocrisy is becoming legendary!

You were being a DRAMA QUEEN with Winterborn right here in the thread, complaining about Moderators decisions and actions out in the open a blatant rules violation.

• No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. Issues with moderation should be taken up privately with moderators in PM.
LINK

You are pathetic!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:
Yet, your personal attack against me in this very post is a blatant rules violation.

You have called me a lair repeatedly in this thread when I haven't lied at all, as well.

Now that I think of it, this behavior DOES make you quite the fine mod candidate.

I'm just messing with him. It's all in good natured fun.

Like I said, I don't really have a problem with him.

People get triggered far too easily. It's a social disease.

Yet, your personal attack against me in this very post is a blatant rules violation.

You have called me a lair repeatedly in this thread when I haven't lied at all, as well.

Now that I think of it, this behavior DOES make you quite the fine mod candidate.

Ha ha ha, oh this is going to good.

Quote me calling you a liar in this thread, I will wait.

Oh by the way YOUR FIRST post to me was this:

What an arrogant and dimissive attitude you show towards those more intelligent than yourself. THat is the very problem with those motivated to exercise power over others in that it feeds your sense of superiority to the point where you do think yourself as infallable. Hall monitors are always VERY impressed with themselves.

Your hypocrisy is noted,.

Ha ha ha, oh this is going to good.

Quote me calling you a liar in this thread, I will wait.

Oh by the way YOUR FIRST post to me was this:

Your hypocrisy is noted,.
I dont think I can recall somebody auditioning this hard in my life.

You want to be hall monitor, SO bad, don't you, kid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back