Can We Please Make A New Rule Regarding The Vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just messing with him. It's all in good natured fun.

Like I said, I don't really have a problem with him.

People get triggered far too easily. It's a social disease.

That is something I don't do is go around BAITING people for replies, that is a sign of immaturity.

It is sad you think this good fun when it can create hard feelings.

Do you do that with people a lot,? baiting for the fun of it, I think that is sickening.

Last edited:
I dont think I can recall somebody auditioning this hard in my life.

You want to be hall monitor, SO bad, don't you, kid?
:auiqs.jpg:

So you can't quote me calling you a liar, I KNEW you couldn't thus YOU made a lie about me.

Nope and you know it, but you are getting desperate as you bumble around with baloney.

You can't handle being exposed as a fool, that is why you are into the stage 3 babbling now.

635913101991790855-hurt-feelings-form-page-001.jpg

That is something I don't do is go around BAITING people for replies, that is a sign of immaturity.

It is sad you think this good fun when it can can hard feelings to develop.

Do you do that with people a lot,? baiting for the fun of it, I think that is sickening.

Oh, I wasn't baiting you. Don't go thinking that. I didn't say anything that I didn't actually believe. How you choose to handle yourself when met with life's little quirks is completely up to you. It is a choice.

Ultimately, your feelings are unimportant, however. So whether or not hard ones develop on your part is of no importance to me. I assure you that I've no hard feelings toward you. I got a pocketful of sunshine pretty much all day long.

Relax, bro. Don't be so edgy.

I like herbal tea, actually. Be careful, though, some of that stuff has horny goat weed in it. Read the labels.

Oh, I wasn't baiting you. Don't go thinking that. I didn't say anything that I didn't actually believe.

Ultimately, your feelings are unimportant. So whether or not hard ones develop on your part is of no importance to me.

Relax, bro. Don't be so edgy.

I like herbal tea, actually. Be careful, though, some of that stuff has horny goat weed in it. Read the labels.
"Ultimately, your feelings are unimportant"

"I'm just messing with him. It's all in good natured fun."

I see a contradiction and yes YOU are baiting, you even admit it.

I reply to you because I am exposing what a fool you are with your self damaging replies.

:rolleyes:

The Kremlin is so proud of you.

So because I don't want to get an experimental drug injected into my body I shouldn't be "allowed" around people? I don't want fucking liberals around me so there, bitch.

You know what? FUCK YOU.
It's not experimental, and no, you shouldn't be allowed around normal people.

"Ultimately, your feelings are unimportant"

"I'm just messing with him. It's all in good natured fun."

I see a contradiction and yes YOU are baiting, you even admit it.

I reply to you because I am exposing what a fool you are with your self damaging replies.

:rolleyes:

Yeah, but I'm rubber and you're glue and whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Of course, that may sound like I'm just having fun with you. But there's more truth to it than you may very well realize, Tombo.

Think it through. :26:

Last edited:
Your immaturity here is amusing, you have any other childish nonsense to offer?

Everyone can see I have no power over you or anyone else here. It is clear you have nothing to answer for my honest statement that I don't want to be a Moderator here, said it months ago here in the forum.

Have YOU ever been asked to be a moderator HERE.....

Snicker.......
Wait who are you again?

I don't remember any of your posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back