Can We Please Make A New Rule Regarding The Vaccines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t care if the idiots don’t get vaccinated. As long as they aren’t allowed anywhere near normal people without their faces covered and don’t get to engage in normal social activities against vaccinated people.

also tort law says that if you don’t wear a seatbelt and get into an accident, you are only entitled to recovery for damages you would have gotten had you been wearing a seatbelt. By the same token, if you’ve refused to get vaccinated (and not because if health or age issues that would keep you from being safely vaccinated) then your health insurance should be cut off and you shouldn’t be able to endanger health care personnel
So you want segregation like all democrats do, hey how is your new national anthem working out for you?

Gee, only if there was some group that could somehow enforce rules and clean up this place.

Wouldn't that be nice. Maybe a group of posters who decide they don't want to post but want to ride herd on a bunch of kindergarteners. And they could remove spam and work to prevent banned posters from sneaking back in. All for the undying gratitude of other posters.

Actually I said that I was pro-vax, but that should have clued you in that I probably was vaccinated myself.
I’m pro-Vax too. I’ll be happy to take a safe and effective vaccine when it comes out. I’m happy millions of people are volunteering to be test subjects for Big Pharma Corporations. They are so stunning and brave to get the vaccine.

Sure thousands have died from the poke, but it was a good cause. It’s not like the media and scientists are ignoring the deaths, surely they are learning all they can from the deaths and using the information to better the vaccines. Every time some young or middle aged person mysteriously dies weeks after getting the jab, I salute them for their sacrifice.

Wouldn't that be nice. Maybe a group of posters who decide they don't want to post but want to ride herd on a bunch of kindergarteners. And they could remove spam and work to prevent banned posters from sneaking back in. All for the undying gratitude of other posters.

All I'm saying is that you have the power to clean things up. Either you're not able or not willing.

Case in point...

This is straight out of fiction.

This poster is attempting to get people to stop donating blood. We have chronic blood shortages. Procedures are delayed sometimes because of no blood on hand...during mass casualty events, blood is often flown in from other localities.

He cites NO SOURCE. Are you going to do anything about this? Probably not. Besides the referred to link above being just a dick move....It does violate the rules of the board...

And tomorrow the shit head who posted the crap about the Red Cross and vaccines will start another irresponsible thread...just like all of the bullshit the anti-vaxxers are doing...day in and day out. Why not? There is no penalty for it here apparently.

Hey you haven't lived until a poster tells you that you should die because you're not vaccinated, that he won't miss you but also, your own family won't miss you.

Over a VACCINE.

A vaccine that is currently failing, as witnessed by the TX Dems.

Some people lose their humanity entirely too easily. But that's on them, as always.

All I'm saying is that you have the power to clean things up. Either you're not able or not willing.

Case in point...

This is straight out of fiction.

This poster is attempting to get people to stop donating blood. We have chronic blood shortages. Procedures are delayed sometimes because of no blood on hand...during mass casualty events, blood is often flown in from other localities.

He cites NO SOURCE. Are you going to do anything about this? Probably not. Besides the referred to link above being just a dick move....It does violate the rules of the board...

And tomorrow the shit head who posted the crap about the Red Cross and vaccines will start another irresponsible thread...just like all of the bullshit the anti-vaxxers are doing...day in and day out. Why not? There is no penalty for it here apparently.

I don't have any more power to clean this cesspool than you do.

Only leftists like candycorn fret so much over people's freedom to express their THOUGHTS. It's policy on twitter, facebook and virtually any social media platform.

If she's really that scared of people's WORDS, there are safe places for her and her ilk. I may not like opinions that differ from mine, but I dont want reasonable opinions silenced

My wife has worked in the research field for over 11 years now.
Through her I've met many of the research scientists...
And most of the stuff they are saying about them flat out is not true. The main guy who helped develop the Moderna vaccine is right here in town. He was really having a difficult time getting his research funded until the pandemic. He didn't have anything to do with the pandemic starting but he definitely knew exactly how to stop it. (Because he has been researching it for 20+years)

Most All of this stuff is mostly nonsense. It requires thousands of unrelated people to all be a part of a conspiracy. No one saying anything and for corroborating scientist to NOT be an opportunist and conduct counter research proving that the vaccines are bad.

And the evidence of the vaccines being harmful is missing. Placebo effects from people saying that they are harmful are usually stronger than what has been observed. And the real concerns of what side effects are really possible have yet to be seen or reported. Meaning that the reports of harm done by the vaccines are pure fabrication.

Nevertheless....a person has the right to engage in whatever healthcare they wish....from Voodoo doctors to leeches to the best science has to offer to none at all because "doctors kill people and most people who die are under a doctor's care".

Hey you haven't lived until a poster tells you that you should die because you're not vaccinated, that he won't miss you but also, your own family won't miss you.

Over a VACCINE.

A vaccine that is currently failing, as witnessed by the TX Dems.

Some people lose their humanity entirely too easily. But that's on them, as always.
There are some in this forum who never had any humanity to lose.

At one point, you were in a position to address the corruption responsible for much of the cesspool and you did not.

You can have a trillion rules in a forum, all carefully detailed, but as long as those enforcing them use them only as an extension of their own malignant need for power over others, nothing will ever change.

The day this forum hires independant moderators with a management background who are not active posters, themselves, is the day it will take that first step towards cleaning the cesspool. As is, the act of moderating is too often undertaken to punish a poster with which a mod is engaged and/or stalking a poster who opposes their political agenda.

At one point, you were in a position to address the corruption responsible for much of the cesspool and you did not.

You can have a trillion rules in a forum, all carefully detailed, but as long as those enforcing them use them only as an extension of their own malignant need for power over others, nothing will ever change.

The day this forum hires independant moderators with a management background who are not active posters, themselves, is the day it will take that first step towards cleaning the cesspool. As is, the act of moderating is too often undertaken to punish a poster with which a mod is engaged and/or stalking a poster who opposes their political agenda.

Yes, I did. And I responded to complaints, removed spam, and prevented banned posters from returning under their new socks.

What I did not do is surf the forums looking for rule violations. I did not play junior high hall monitor.

First you demean me by claiming I did not address the corruption. And then you whine about mods only being interested in abusing their power. Pick one.

When I was a mod I did not act out of a need for power or for my own agenda. The fact that I was accused of favoring libs or favoring cons, despite my being even handed when dealing with complaints was a joke.

On the one hand you have people making these forums a cesspool of hostility and name calling. On the other hand, those same people whine and cry when they are on the wrong end of what you have called for mods to do.

It has become pathetic.

And one more thing, what you say this forum needs cannot be had for free. The place is already begging for money to pay for the equipment to keep it online, and you expect to pay for moderators to watch these forums 24/7 so that assholes can do what they do and no one is bothered by it?

I would love to see any example you have of me, as a moderator, using my power to punish someone or engaging in stalking a poster who opposed my political agenda. I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of that, right?

First you demean me by claiming I did not address the corruption.
No. You joined right in with an abuse of power in a recent P.M. gangpile.

It's all ego when it gets down to it. Mods think themselves deities and become so arrogant in it that they reduce all others to the status of complete peons who cannot POSSIBLY have a point to make or a valid argument about the way they target posters they do not like.

And one more thing, what you say this forum needs cannot be had for free. The place is already begging for money to pay for the equipment to keep it online, and you expect to pay for moderators to watch these forums 24/7 so that assholes can do what they do and no one is bothered by it?

I would love to see any example you have of me, as a moderator, using my power to punish someone or engaging in stalking a poster who opposed my political agenda. I'm sure you can find plenty of examples of that, right?
I never said you stalk other posters, personally.

Please explain, though, how it is that nearly all of my posts that have been censored have been from the same source or why that source has used the "funny" respose to ridicule scores and scores of my posts (one time I counted over 20 just in a single thread)?

People who openly refuse to get vaccinated should just be turned away from emergency rooms and hospital beds; reserve those for the people that do need them. They're maxxed out in many areas already, so let the drunks and conspiratoratards have it their way all the way. and win their Darwin Awards.

Being a moderator is difficult...no doubt about that.
Because it requires the use of objectivity. No feelings being used while at the same time an understanding of human emotions.

Then there's the other little trouble of meeting forum objectives of growing the active and participating membership.

Sometimes these are all in conflict with each other. Most people are not emotionally equipped to handle the position. It's extremely abnormal to be able to do the job.

Then there's the pay for doing the task that gets no "thanks"...yeah...that's another joke in itself.
Forums operate off of alms(used for software and security upgrades and renewals) and advertising dollars (maintenance). Usually they just barely generate enough money for the owner from a successful forum to pay for a decent meal once a year...I've heard of some forums making enough to pay for one meal a month but I'm thinking that the meals are the sort always wrapped in paper.

And of course while the owner is wallowing in the pitiful excuse of revenue for time and money invested in all of this, the membership is usually whining about how everything could be better or how it used to be better a long time ago (usually 2 platform changes ago)

So...where I can sympathize with the mod team...they are usually just human beings. And since I am unaware of any one side of an argument being "silenced" with banning on this forum...(regardless of any other rule violations broken or unbroken) I'd have to say that things are at least being done or not done equitably.

I don’t care if the idiots don’t get vaccinated. As long as they aren’t allowed anywhere near normal people without their faces covered and don’t get to engage in normal social activities against vaccinated people.

also tort law says that if you don’t wear a seatbelt and get into an accident, you are only entitled to recovery for damages you would have gotten had you been wearing a seatbelt. By the same token, if you’ve refused to get vaccinated (and not because if health or age issues that would keep you from being safely vaccinated) then your health insurance should be cut off and you shouldn’t be able to endanger health care personnel
so are you saying the vaccine works or doesn't? vaccinated people should not worry about the non vaccinated if the vaccine truly works

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back