Bush Called Judges that disagreed with him "harmful to democracy"

These tools not only choose laws, but even chose our worst president ever. Of course Booosh loved them...

And just how did they chose Obama ?

These "tools" as you call them are only "tools" to you because they won't keep the government handouts coming your way.

WTF? And we're talking about fixing the stupidest, most ridiculously overpriced and corrupt health "system" in the world. Go read something, kiddo.

I'm still cracking up someone had the nerve to post something here from Randi Rhodes

man oh man..scraping the very bottom of the barrel there.:lol:

The Supreme Court once enjoyed respect and commanded authority, but now it’s a fully political (and politicized) body. And the justices have no one to blame but themselves.

You can definitely count on four of the Justices to vote for anything that Obama wants, disregarding whether it is constitutional or not.

Why do these dumbasses hate healthcare? It's the difference between living and bankruptcy. Besides, everyone knows most right wingers don't have health care anyway. They have "Medicare".

Why do you post things that make you look like a moron.

Not supporting Obamacare does not equal hating health care. Strike one...asshole.

There is no difference and there are no 45,000 people dying each year without it.

Everyone knows......pull your head out of Joe Bidens ass, get some fresh air and be prepared to see what an idiot people think you are.

And your post leaves no doubt about you. What he said made perfect sense. I am a registered psychiatric and medical RN and have patient's trying to figure out if they can eat after purchasing all their medications. Your sick need to support the greedy among us is disgusting.

I'm still cracking up someone had the nerve to post something here from Randi Rhodes

man oh man..scraping the very bottom of the barrel there.:lol:

You can disparage Rhodes, but can't dispute anything she said. How typical.

Republicans Threaten Judges, Accuse Obama of Judicial Intimidation | Crooks and Liars

Crooks and liars and Randi Rhodes. Talk about the wackos.

I listened to her all the time on Air America though, wow, what a fruit loop. I remember the night she ranted all night that Sean Hannity is a liar, he calls himself a journalist. In the middle of ranting on different subjects, he's jump back to "a journalist, he says he's a JOURNALIST!!!"

Actually anyone who ever listens to him knows he says repeatedly he's not a journalist, he's a commentator. And he uses that all the time in discussing media bias. They say they are journalists, he's honest, he's a commentator. Yes, she is a whack job. But she cracked me up. I was disappointed when they booted her ass. Then of course they folded anyway.

Unlike the left, I don't rejoice when my political opponents go off the air.

Sam Greenberg was another liberal I listened to in NY. He's never take a caller who wasn't a liberal. Sometimes someone would get by the screener saying a liberal point then make a conservative point on the air. He'd yell, that's not what you told my screener! I won't have a liar on the air! Then he'd hang up on them. But if they made a conservative point, they didn't get on the air either.

It's why liberals suck at radio and why Fox is bashing their brains in. It's not because they are liberal, it's because there is only one point of view told. MS-NBC all the liberal hosts actually make commercials for the Democratic party. Then there's PBS. Man, liberals suck at diversity when it comes to thought.

"I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress." Barack Obama, April 2, 2012.

Judicial revue has been the centerpiece of our constitutional system since Marbury v Madison in 1803. Nothing "unprecedented" or "extraordinary" here!

Strong majority? In March, 2010 Nancy Pelosi was Speaker and the Democrats had a 75 seat majority. Obamacare passed by SEVEN votes. That is hardly a strong majority!

In the Senate, the 'Cornhusker Payback' and the 'Louisiana Purchase' BRIBES, as well as a number of other special treatments for Democrat Senators was used to get the votes to pass the reconciliation' bill.

Threat or no threat, Obama is either a fool or a liar.

"I'm confident that the Supreme Court will not take what would be an unprecedented, extraordinary step of overturning a law that was passed by a strong majority of a democratically elected Congress." Barack Obama, April 2, 2012.

Judicial revue has been the centerpiece of our constitutional system since Marbury v Madison in 1803. Nothing "unprecedented" or "extraordinary" here!

Strong majority? In March, 2010 Nancy Pelosi was Speaker and the Democrats had a 75 seat majority. Obamacare passed by SEVEN votes. That is hardly a strong majority!

In the Senate, the 'Cornhusker Payback' and the 'Louisiana Purchase' BRIBES, as well as a number of other special treatments for Democrat Senators was used to get the votes to pass the reconciliation' bill.

Threat or no threat, Obama is either a fool or a liar.

He's both. The Supreme Court's Role is not about Popularity, but Constitutionality. Obama can't even keep his lies straight.

Why do these dumbasses hate healthcare? It's the difference between living and bankruptcy. Besides, everyone knows most right wingers don't have health care anyway. They have "Medicare".

Not supporting Obamacare does not equal hating health care. Strike one...asshole.

There is no difference and there are no 45,000 people dying each year without it.

Everyone knows......pull your head out of Joe Bidens ass, get some fresh air and be prepared to see what an idiot people think you are.

And your post leaves no doubt about you. What he said made perfect sense. I am a registered psychiatric and medical RN and have patient's trying to figure out if they can eat after purchasing all their medications. Your sick need to support the greedy among us is disgusting.

Have you suggested that they contact the pharmaceutical company that makes their medication? They will be able to get their Rx's at a very attractive price or free if they are that poor. And generics only cost $4 a month.

These tools not only choose laws, but even chose our worst president ever. Of course Booosh loved them...

These "tools" as you call them are only "tools" to you because they won't keep the government handouts coming your way.

WTF? And we're talking about fixing the stupidest, most ridiculously overpriced and corrupt health "system" in the world. Go read something, kiddo.

Is that why so many foreign leaders come to the US for treatment?

If you don't like a decision...it's "judicial activism"...if you do...it's "upholding the constitution"

Both sides do it. Claiming some sort of moral superiority on this issue is idiotic.
Moral equivalency, maybe. Superiority? No one has THAT distinction.

So at best, Obama's comments are a wash as an issue.
And trumpeting every little thing only makes Republicans look weak and vulnerable. If we have a beef with Obama...we better come up with something BETTER than him for the American people.
I don't see the Ryan plan as doing that.

...And that's it in a dad gum nutshell.

I accidentally added to your reputation but so what, enjoy. Foreign leaders can afford American health care. Regular folks can't whether they are foreign or not.

Have you suggested that they contact the pharmaceutical company that makes their medication? They will be able to get their Rx's at a very attractive price or free if they are that poor. And generics only cost $4 a month.

You believe a pile of Pubcrappe LOL! Overturning Health reform will cost tens of thousands of lives, and hundreds of billions of dollars, anti-science brainwashed twit....

What part of the country do you live in? Send me whatever information you may have on obtaining medications at "attractive prices." I get my patient's a social service consult when they can't afford to obtain their medications and buy food to last throughout the month. We depend on charity organizations, soft hearted folks like me :eusa_angel: and Gov. funded "meals on wheels."

Pub dupe horseshytte...85-90% love their systems, think we're barbaric- and 34% here approve of ours....

lets see the link Dean.....i know you have one......it wont have anything to do with what you posted.....but lets see it....

He means you are all old. A joke.

Hey Harry. You are fair and balanced. Please admit that the GOP are just making a big deal about Obama calling out the Supreme Court to score political points and really its hardly any different than what Bush did back in 2007. Just using the bully pulpit. Be honest.
i know what he meant Bobo....but Dean has said many a time...."if i post it.....i back up what i say"......if i would have "joked" about that using Democrats....Dean would have asked for a link....so im doing likewise.....and Dean does not exhibit much of a sense of humor so who would have known if he was joking or not....:dunno:.....and now to answer your question.....its called politics Bobo....both sides do it,and both sides are fucked for playing their fucking games at the Countries expense.....the reason i dont vote anymore for these assholes....if Hector the garbage man was running ill vote for him over any of these Party assholes...at least he knows trash when he sees it and what to do with it....

Forum List

Back