Bush Called Judges that disagreed with him "harmful to democracy"

No more a lie than what you guys are spewing about what Obama said. Actually, less of a lie. That is what Bush was saying. Judges that disagree with him are harmful to democracy. But Obama didn't say what you guys are claiming. So you are the liar. I interpreted what Bush meant and I think I'm spot on. You however are wrong about your claim that Obama threatened the authority of the court. So ask yourself, why is your side lying?

Can you guys dish it out but not take it? Turn about fair play? Reminds me of when the GOP took Obama's words out of context and ran a commercial but then cried when we did it back to Romney. Remember? Little whiny bitches. :lol:

YOU are such a pitiable excuse for a member of the Board here, that you compound your easily refuted lies by lying all the more.

President Bush never said, suggested or implied that by virtue of disagreeing with him a judge was dangerous to democracy. Lying on TOP of your lies doesn't convert them into truth, you fucking simpleton piece of shit.

And the PROPER rejoinder to a lie is to expose it and disprove it. It is NOT to engage in lies all on your own. You utterly worthless cretin.

And I have not lied about President Obama at all. I DO believe that he is laying the foundation for an orchestrated attack on the Court. But I also have said -- bluntly -- that nothing he has actually SAID so far constitutes a threat standing alone.

Too bad you don't have a scintilla of honesty or integrity, silly bozo.

Just as long as you also get this mad at Romney when he lies.

Because I'm a world class Romney supporter and all?

:cuckoo:

It would be nice if you'd remove your lips from the anal sphincter of The ONE long enough to take note of the fact that (like you) he DID lie.

No. It's not actually "ok."

There are always disagreement with judges--but NO PRESIDENT to my memory ever made a mockery out of the U.S. Supreme Court Justices--on National T.V.--during a state of the union speech--simply because he disagreed with one of their decisions.
Only OBAMA has the arrogance to do that.

The look on these Justice's faces--when dimocrats--who surrounded them gave Obama a standing ovation--embarrassed ME.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDiHX50zT4]Obama Criticizes Supreme Court in State of the Union Address - YouTube[/ame]

political+hacks,+obama+cartoons.jpg

The LINK alone should tell everybody all they need to know........Randi Rhodes, the wack job leftist, formerly of "Air America" radio.

And then of course, we have the complete MISINTERPRETATION and LIES about what Bush stated.

Bush stated in the video that judges who MAKE law instead of INTERPRETING the law are harmful to democracy. Bush said NOTHING about judges who "disagreed" with him.

You leftists are scumbag LIARS. Period. You make me physically ill.

I knew better than to even look at the link. It's more of the same. Distract, dissemble, deny.

The LINK alone should tell everybody all they need to know........Randi Rhodes, the wack job leftist, formerly of "Air America" radio.

And then of course, we have the complete MISINTERPRETATION and LIES about what Bush stated.

Bush stated in the video that judges who MAKE law instead of INTERPRETING the law are harmful to democracy. Bush said NOTHING about judges who "disagreed" with him.

You leftists are scumbag LIARS. Period. You make me physically ill.

Who do you think Bush was referring to? Judges that didn't let him get his way. Judges who ruled that his actions were unconstitutional or even unlawful. How come the court didn't attack him like they are Obama? Because they are right wing political hacks.

And what do you call Citizens United? I remember telling my conservative buddies about Citizens United before anyone knew about it because the media isn't liberal anymore. If it was, people would have been told and outraged. And even all my right wing friends said Citizens United was a horrible decision. Before Rush and Fox got to them of course. Now they say Corporations are people and money is speech. Parrots.

And Citizens United was something the rich and corporations have been trying to get passed since 1886. Why would Alito and Roberts overturn something that has been decided for over 100 years? Because they are right wing activist judges legislating from the bench.

The Railroad Barons Are Back - And This Time They'll Finish the Job

Hey dumbass, when you attack Supreme Court Justices in your State of the Union address you should expect some push back. What a tool.
This is not the first time that lameass joke of a president has attacked the court.

Did Bush threaten the Supreme Court and challenge their authority in the throes of a major decision?

Edit: I watched the video. The OP is lying.

Imagine that.

Well Sotomayor did say Judges legislate from the bench which isn't their job but they do I guess.

There are always disagreement with judges--but NO PRESIDENT to my memory ever made a mockery out of the U.S. Supreme Court Justices--on National T.V.--during a state of the union speech--simply because he disagreed with one of their decisions.

The look on these Justice's faces--when dimocrats--who surrounded them gave Obama a standing ovation--embarrassed ME.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiDiHX50zT4]Obama Criticizes Supreme Court in State of the Union Address - YouTube[/ame]

And only Obama had the balls to say women should be allowed in that golf club. :clap2:

Why do these dumbasses hate healthcare? It's the difference between living and bankruptcy. Besides, everyone knows most right wingers don't have health care anyway. They have "Medicare".

lets see the link Dean.....i know you have one......it wont have anything to do with what you posted.....but lets see it....

And only Obama had the balls to say women should be allowed in that golf club. :clap2:
Now you are lying.

Pathetic, but the only accomplishment the left can boast.

Why do these dumbasses hate healthcare? It's the difference between living and bankruptcy. Besides, everyone knows most right wingers don't have health care anyway. They have "Medicare".

I have a 55 year old conservative friend and his sickly wife and they are bending him over on healthcare costs. One moment he's hoping for Obamacare for himself and the next he's bragging/gloating that the Supreme's are going to overturn it.

And his wife just got approved for Disability. What a joke. And he would vote for Romney who would do away with that safety net. :cuckoo:

And if it gets overturned, or if the GOP get their way, he and his wife will go bankrupt because of healthcare. And his wife has pre existing conditions.

Why? Abortion. He's one of those Catholic fools who votes against his own financial interests because of social wedge issues like abortion.
and do you think "Obamacare" is going to make this guys medical costs be any better?...there will still be things they wont cover because,like their Private counterparts......"sorry not covered....its to fucking expensive"....

Actually, as the link to fucking idiot Randi Rhode's website makes clear, what President Bush SAID was that THOSE JUDGES who don't act in accordance with the Constitution are a threat to democracy. Specifically, those who don't interpret laws but who instead legislate laws from the bench represent a threat to democracy.

President Bush was clearly correct.

And, of course, he said NOTHING about judges who merely "disagreed" with him.

Yep. The OP intentionally lied. Now there's something you see every day.

And Obama..made the same critique.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAydC_LjIEk]Bush in 2007: Unelected Judges Making Law Are A Threat To Democracy - YouTube[/ame]

lets see the link Dean.....i know you have one......it wont have anything to do with what you posted.....but lets see it....

He means you are all old. A joke.

Hey Harry. You are fair and balanced. Please admit that the GOP are just making a big deal about Obama calling out the Supreme Court to score political points and really its hardly any different than what Bush did back in 2007. Just using the bully pulpit. Be honest.

I have a 55 year old conservative friend and his sickly wife and they are bending him over on healthcare costs. One moment he's hoping for Obamacare for himself and the next he's bragging/gloating that the Supreme's are going to overturn it.

And his wife just got approved for Disability. What a joke. And he would vote for Romney who would do away with that safety net. :cuckoo:

And if it gets overturned, or if the GOP get their way, he and his wife will go bankrupt because of healthcare. And his wife has pre existing conditions.

Why? Abortion. He's one of those Catholic fools who votes against his own financial interests because of social wedge issues like abortion.
and do you think "Obamacare" is going to make this guys medical costs be any better?...there will still be things they wont cover because,like their Private counterparts......"sorry not covered....its to fucking expensive"....

Sure. The proof of concept is in Massachusetts. When you introduce more people into the system..the cost will get lowered because the revenue stream is greater. The problem with our present system is that people are getting ill with no coverage. That leaves people with coverage to pick up the tab. It's not all that complicated.

New Topics

Forum List

Back