Bush Called Judges that disagreed with him "harmful to democracy"

So much for change. This is nothing, but another fine example how the Obama administration emulates the Bush administration.

Did Bush threaten the Supreme Court and challenge their authority in the throes of a major decision?

Edit: I watched the video. The OP is lying.

Imagine that.

Last edited:
The LINK alone should tell everybody all they need to know........Randi Rhodes, the wack job leftist, formerly of "Air America" radio.

And then of course, we have the complete MISINTERPRETATION and LIES about what Bush stated.

Bush stated in the video that judges who MAKE law instead of INTERPRETING the law are harmful to democracy. Bush said NOTHING about judges who "disagreed" with him.

You leftists are scumbag LIARS. Period. You make me physically ill.

I don't think so, they appointed him President afterall. Also, wasn't it Gingrich who wanted to have judges come before Congress to explain their decisions? Or was that Bachmann?...hard to keep up with who said what in that bunch.

but..... but..... its different somehow. :rolleyes:

How ?

But then again, I'd like to know the context of the statement. Did he do it regarding a pending judgement on one of his rather bothersome laws ?

The LINK alone should tell everybody all they need to know........Randi Rhodes, the wack job leftist, formerly of "Air America" radio.

And then of course, we have the complete MISINTERPRETATION and LIES about what Bush stated.

Bush stated in the video that judges who MAKE law instead of INTERPRETING the law are harmful to democracy. Bush said NOTHING about judges who "disagreed" with him.

O.K.

Thanks.

That helped. I should know better than to think a Randi Rhodes related article isn't more than a POS....I must have forgotten.

Actually, as the link to fucking idiot Randi Rhode's website makes clear, what President Bush SAID was that THOSE JUDGES who don't act in accordance with the Constitution are a threat to democracy. Specifically, those who don't interpret laws but who instead legislate laws from the bench represent a threat to democracy.

President Bush was clearly correct.

And, of course, he said NOTHING about judges who merely "disagreed" with him.

Yep. The OP intentionally lied. Now there's something you see every day.

Why do these dumbasses hate healthcare? It's the difference between living and bankruptcy. Besides, everyone knows most right wingers don't have health care anyway. They have "Medicare".

Why do these dumbasses hate healthcare? It's the difference between living and bankruptcy. Besides, everyone knows most right wingers don't have health care anyway. They have "Medicare".

Why do you post things that make you look like a moron.

Not supporting Obamacare does not equal hating health care. Strike one...asshole.

There is no difference and there are no 45,000 people dying each year without it.

Everyone knows......pull your head out of Joe Bidens ass, get some fresh air and be prepared to see what an idiot people think you are.

Who do you think Bush was referring to? Judges that didn't let him get his way. Judges who ruled that his actions were unconstitutional or even unlawful. How come the court didn't attack him like they are Obama? Because they are right wing political hacks.

And what do you call Citizens United? I remember telling my conservative buddies about Citizens United before anyone knew about it because the media isn't liberal anymore. If it was, people would have been told and outraged. And even all my right wing friends said Citizens United was a horrible decision. Before Rush and Fox got to them of course. Now they say Corporations are people and money is speech. Parrots.

And Citizens United was something the rich and corporations have been trying to get passed since 1886. Why would Alito and Roberts overturn something that has been decided for over 100 years? Because they are right wing activist judges legislating from the bench.

The Railroad Barons Are Back - And This Time They'll Finish the Job

I have a 55 year old conservative friend and his sickly wife and they are bending him over on healthcare costs. One moment he's hoping for Obamacare for himself and the next he's bragging/gloating that the Supreme's are going to overturn it.

And his wife just got approved for Disability. What a joke. And he would vote for Romney who would do away with that safety net. :cuckoo:

And if it gets overturned, or if the GOP get their way, he and his wife will go bankrupt because of healthcare. And his wife has pre existing conditions.

Why? Abortion. He's one of those Catholic fools who votes against his own financial interests because of social wedge issues like abortion.

Waaaaah! Bush Bush Bush!

Buuuush!

Bush is Fucking gone! He was nothing to brag about! FUCK!

Deal with NOW! Deal with Obama's mistakes, deal with what Obama says!

FUCK BUSH!

Forum List

Back