Bush Called Judges that disagreed with him "harmful to democracy"

My secretarial skills suq, dittohead, and it's a Masters I have. Liberals don't have to lie, we have facts and history on our side- see sig pp1, 3. You got BS talking points and stupid insults, brainwashed morons, Randi does a fine job. Too bad you don't get it in Bug Tussle, WV. LOL

sure you do Frankie.....here is a hint for ya....in the latest Fruit Loops Box there are supposed to be some Toucan Phd's.....Mr. Shamen colored it for ya.....Dr. Vinnie Boomba signed it for ya....you fucking Ditto freak.....

My secretarial skills suq, dittohead, and it's a Masters I have. Liberals don't have to lie, we have facts and history on our side- see sig pp1, 3. You got BS talking points and stupid insults, brainwashed morons, Randi does a fine job. Too bad you don't get it in Bug Tussle, WV. LOL

:lmao:

hey the guy is easily entertained.....what can you do?......

I like ya man, but I have to state that the facts that you have in hand are more often than not the talking heads who live in a narrrow sheltered world that has little to do with reality.

exactly....now he will call you a dittohead for saying this....

Horsepatoot- I carry my facts of 4 years arguing with fact free dittoheads in my sig- all fact- read it and learn something. I "like" you too but this is politics, and you are sorely misled. Your heroes are bought off lying turds- and great salesmen and liars...

Horsepatoot- I carry my facts of 4 years arguing with fact free dittoheads in my sig- all fact- read it and learn something. I "like" you too but this is politics, and you are sorely misled. Your heroes are bought off lying turds- and great salesmen and liars...

You've never made an argument on this board.

All you post is stupidity.

Please move to Cuba and take your family with you. We don't need you here.

There is nothing to learn from you. You know nothing.

Did Bush threaten the Supreme Court and challenge their authority in the throes of a major decision?

Edit: I watched the video. The OP is lying.

Imagine that.

Ah, shucks, they were hoping to use the old "Billy did it, so why can't I get away with it" excuse.

you sound more like a Dittohead than a Dittohead.....and yes Frankie.....you repeat all the shit said by the talking heads.....

I'm still cracking up someone had the nerve to post something here from Randi Rhodes

man oh man..scraping the very bottom of the barrel there.:lol:

You can disparage Rhodes, but can't dispute anything she said. How typical.

Republicans Threaten Judges, Accuse Obama of Judicial Intimidation | Crooks and Liars

Crooks and liars and Randi Rhodes. Talk about the wackos.

I listened to her all the time on Air America though, wow, what a fruit loop. I remember the night she ranted all night that Sean Hannity is a liar, he calls himself a journalist. In the middle of ranting on different subjects, he's jump back to "a journalist, he says he's a JOURNALIST!!!"

Actually anyone who ever listens to him knows he says repeatedly he's not a journalist, he's a commentator. And he uses that all the time in discussing media bias. They say they are journalists, he's honest, he's a commentator. Yes, she is a whack job. But she cracked me up. I was disappointed when they booted her ass. Then of course they folded anyway.

Unlike the left, I don't rejoice when my political opponents go off the air.

Sam Greenberg was another liberal I listened to in NY. He's never take a caller who wasn't a liberal. Sometimes someone would get by the screener saying a liberal point then make a conservative point on the air. He'd yell, that's not what you told my screener! I won't have a liar on the air! Then he'd hang up on them. But if they made a conservative point, they didn't get on the air either.

It's why liberals suck at radio and why Fox is bashing their brains in. It's not because they are liberal, it's because there is only one point of view told. MS-NBC all the liberal hosts actually make commercials for the Democratic party. Then there's PBS. Man, liberals suck at diversity when it comes to thought.

I'm sure you didn't notice because you didn't bother to check the link, but C&L sourced all their references. There were actual links to the actual quotes from all the actual RWers that were slamming the judicial branch for their rulings....you know, the stuff that the RW is going ape shit about right now because the President dared to question the politicizing of our judicial branch. :eek: They do make a good show of clutching their pearls though don't they?

Sean Hannity is a liar...habitually. He also has a Fred Flintstone head with a tic tac brain. So?

Guess what? Most "liberals" don't want the right wing talking heads off the air. As one of those "liberals", I don't want less Rush Limbaugh, I just want more Randi Rhodes, Thom Harman, and Stephanie Miller, but since companies like Bain own the radio stations...

I can already anticipate the "left wing radio is a failure" meme, and it would be a lie. Air America failed, not left wing talk which is still alive and well, it just can't get on 600 stations like RW talk does and it isn't because there isn't a market for it.

Progressive talk does wonderfully...when it's allowed on the RW owned airwaves.

The LINK alone should tell everybody all they need to know........Randi Rhodes, the wack job leftist, formerly of "Air America" radio.

And then of course, we have the complete MISINTERPRETATION and LIES about what Bush stated.

Bush stated in the video that judges who MAKE law instead of INTERPRETING the law are harmful to democracy. Bush said NOTHING about judges who "disagreed" with him.

You leftists are scumbag LIARS. Period. You make me physically ill.
Rhodes...a Statist and part of the State run Obama Media has to use the core of thier playbook which will come into full view when the election heats up...Mark my words...

Blame, Minimize, Deny, Obfuscate.
icon14.gif

There's a difference between complaining about the judges' decision..and attempting to intimidate them (and lying) before they have ruled on something.

There's a difference between complaining about the judges' decision..and attempting to intimidate them (and lying) before they have ruled on something.

I really think Obama had insiders (Kagan and Sotomayor) that told him how it went...I suspect Kagan since she is the one that should have recused herself in this matter.

Obama acted on that information.

So you're saying that Bam Bam is no different than Bush?

Funny I've been saying that for 4 years now. It's about time you realized that there is no difference between the parties or politicians for that matter.

Until we evolve past this 2 dimensional corrupt political party system we are doomed to the cyclical insanity that we currently suffer.

Now see this is irony at work... accusing the President of lying by lying. Brilliant!

Where is this perceived "threat"? Did he put an "or else" at the end of his statement that only you heard?

Now watch that "thug" George Bush at work...

George W. Bush Agrees With Obama On Activist Judges - YouTube

Now, this seems a lot more threatening that anything the President said:

"I don't know if there is a cause-and-effect connection, but we have seen some recent episodes of courthouse violence in this country...And I wonder whether there may be some connection between the perception in some quarters, on some occasions, where judges are making political decisions yet are unaccountable to the public, that it builds up and builds up and builds up to the point where some people engage in, engage in violence."~ John Cornyn

This certainly seems a lot more "thuggish" than any statement made by President Obama:

"Environmental obstructionists found a federal judge in Missoula that was willing to ignore the scientific evidence as well as the expert opinions of on-the-ground wildlife managers here in Montana. And he ruled last August that the grey wolf had to remain on the Endangered Species List.

When I first heard his decision, like many of you I wanted to take action immediately. I asked: how can we put some of these judicial activists on the Endangered Species List? I am still working on that!"
~ Republican Congressman Denny Rehberg

It doesn't seem that way at all.

Lying about the possible overturning of a law as being *unprecedented* and about how well supported it was...then claiming people are just too stupid (including the fifth district appellate judge, apparently) to understand what he was REALLY talking about, and hinting that overturning an unconstitutional law is "activist"...while the court is still deliberating, is not the same as complaining about a ruling after it has taken place.

I'm sorry you don't have basic reasoning skills. I'm sure it interferes with your daily life.

Lying about the possible overturning of a law as being *unprecedented* and about how well supported it was...then claiming people are just too stupid (including the fifth district appellate judge, apparently) to understand what he was REALLY talking about, and hinting that overturning an unconstitutional law is "activist"...while the court is still deliberating, is not the same as complaining about a ruling after it has taken place.

I'm sorry you don't have basic reasoning skills. I'm sure it interferes with your daily life.

Translated: "It's only bad when President Obama does it". Thanks for clearing that up for us. Didn't watch the Bush video did you?

stubborn.jpg

Must keep up "Obama is evil" meme at ALL costs.

It's been done by the Court for over 200 years...Statists as Obama wish to bolster the uneducated that it's unprecidented.

Forum List

Back