Boris Nemstov Plaza

I'm not talking about at the Naval Base... Don't be stupid. Everyone here knows you hate the U.S., and will say anything including lies to propagate that.

Russian Combat Medals Put Lie To Putin's Claim Of No Russian Troops In Ukraine
You were talking about Crimea, the peninsula on which contains the naval base and was rescued from Ukraine. Now you are shifting the goal post to include all of Ukraine.

What lies do I speak?

There is a difference between JUST the naval base and all of Crimea. You know better, you are just trying to troll and defend Russia.

The only thing you are doing is showing how big of a hypocrite you are. You complain about the U.S. being in other country's and violating their sovereignty, yet here you are defending Russia for doing the very same fucking thing.
Putin didn't deny he had troops in Crimea. That is the point.

Crimeans wanted independence from Ukraine. Their sovereignty wasn't violated.

Yes Putin did say there wasn't any Russian troops there. You might be able to get that shit past someone who doesn't pay attention to the news, but that shit isn't going to work on me.
Link it then.

I provided a fucking link. Obviously you didn't read it.

"Vladimir Putin was cynically playing with words when he declared, on his annual broadcast to the Russian people on April 16, 2015: “I can tell you outright and unequivocally [my italics] that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.” Russian troops are indeed in Ukraine, but under the fiction that they signed "separation documents" from the army before being shipped to the Ukraine combat zone. Even though many fight under the same Russian commander and in their old unit, they are no longer officially part of the Russian army, according to Putin’s twisted narrative."

I'm sorry, is Obama in power?
Why shouldn't he be mentioned?
The Ukrainians have to continue living his fuck ups, why shouldn't you or any American be continually reminded?

Obama ISN'T in power. Ukraine can do whatever the fuck they want.
Yeah right. You don't seem to understand how international banking works.

What? LMAO. So now Obama runs international banks?

Have you recently hit your head?

:abgg2q.jpg:
That has nothing to do with Obama. We've already established the fact that Obama isn't in power.

Then why the fuck did you say it? I've made no mention of any international banks, yet you made the statement I don't understand them.

:rolleyes:

You were talking about Crimea, the peninsula on which contains the naval base and was rescued from Ukraine. Now you are shifting the goal post to include all of Ukraine.

What lies do I speak?

There is a difference between JUST the naval base and all of Crimea. You know better, you are just trying to troll and defend Russia.

The only thing you are doing is showing how big of a hypocrite you are. You complain about the U.S. being in other country's and violating their sovereignty, yet here you are defending Russia for doing the very same fucking thing.

Yes Putin did say there wasn't any Russian troops there. You might be able to get that shit past someone who doesn't pay attention to the news, but that shit isn't going to work on me.
Link it then.

"Vladimir Putin was cynically playing with words when he declared, on his annual broadcast to the Russian people on April 16, 2015: “I can tell you outright and unequivocally [my italics] that there are no Russian troops in Ukraine.” Russian troops are indeed in Ukraine, but under the fiction that they signed "separation documents" from the army before being shipped to the Ukraine combat zone. Even though many fight under the same Russian commander and in their old unit, they are no longer officially part of the Russian army, according to Putin’s twisted narrative."
No. Provide a link of Putin saying there are no Russian troops in Crimea.

That is the statement you made that I objected to.

The Ukrainians have to continue living his fuck ups, why shouldn't you or any American be continually reminded?

That has nothing to do with Obama. We've already established the fact that Obama isn't in power.

Then why the fuck did you say it? I've made no mention of any international banks, yet you made the statement I don't understand them.

Because Ukraine, due to Obama's intervention, is now committed to Western banks. The reason they ousted Yanukovych was because he was wavering on taking the West's bailout package.

Why am I discussing this with you. You don't seem to understand the basics of the conflict.

Link it then.

Crimea was part of the Ukraine at the time. Now you are just being a troll.

This whole issue was very simple.

#1. Putin helped get the figurehead Yanukovych elected so that he could have no problem using the naval base that gives Russia access to the Black Sea, and all he had to do was give him some extra money through some financial deals like natural gas.

#2. Ukrainian citizens began to realize Yanukovych was stealing money from the citizens to fund his lavish lifestyle, and they overthrew his government.

th
th
th

#3. Once Yanukovych was ousted suddenly there is an "uprising" in Crimea to leave Ukraine and go back to being part of Russia... of which many of these people in the uprising just happen to be Russian special forces military personnel who have just taken the Russian flags off their uniforms. Yanukovych is given safe haven in Russia, surprise!

#4. There is this mysterious vote that has these Russian military forces doing security at the voting stations... and Crimea votes to be annexed by Russia.

It was all a sham, and you drones fell for it and continue to.

Because Ukraine, due to Obama's intervention, is now committed to Western banks. The reason they ousted Yanukovych was because he was wavering on taking the West's bailout package.

Why am I discussing this with you. You don't seem to understand the basics of the conflict.

Ukraine WANTED to join the EU because they didn't want to be in the same shitty financial situation Russia is.

Ukraine WANTED to join the EU because they didn't want to be in the same shitty financial situation Russia is.
No dude, Ukraine's elected representative was considering to remain in the Russian sphere of influence. The West didn't leave the decision in his hands.

Link it then.

Crimea was part of the Ukraine at the time. Now you are just being a troll.

This whole issue was very simple.

#1. Putin helped get the figurehead Yanukovych elected so that he could have no problem using the naval base that gives Russia access to the Black Sea, and all he had to do was give him some extra money through some financial deals like natural gas.

#2. Ukrainian citizens began to realize Yanukovych was stealing money from the citizens to fund his lavish lifestyle, and they overthrew his government.

th
th
th

#3. Once Yanukovych was ousted suddenly there is an "uprising" in Crimea to leave Ukraine and go back to being part of Russia... of which many of these people in the uprising just happen to be Russian special forces military personnel who have just taken the Russian flags off their uniforms. Yanukovych is given safe haven in Russia, surprise!

#4. There is this mysterious vote that has these Russian military forces doing security at the voting stations... and Crimea votes to be annexed by Russia.

It was all a sham, and you drones fell for it and continue to.
And you call me the drone. :lol:

wtf valerie? Pick a different thread to make your shilly post count in, damn!

:dev2:

huh? you need a safe space from real news and facts?? :itsok:

Apparently I need a safe space from a shit-ton of off-topic spamming from Valerie when a mod is the OP.

What percentage of that bullshit spam you posted is related to the topic, hmm?

You can easily make your post count in The Trump Administration thread.

And what of the Obama puppet Poroshenko? The IMF is demanding he set up an anti-corruption court, which he is refusing to do.

In Ukraine, Corruption Is Now Undermining the Military

I'm sorry, is Obama in power?

No, international banks run Obama.

Why do you call Crimea as Ukraine? It's historically and now - Russia.

Or you really sympathize to bloody communist regime with their solutions, crimes and anti-humanist actions???

Why? Because Crimea IS part of the Ukraine and Russia had to send in the military to TAKE it.

Crimea IS a part of Russian Empire. Cutted for Ukraine by bloody, corrupted communist Khrushev. Do you think, communism is good? Do you think, corruption is good? Do you think, it's bad to send military TO CORRECT crimes of communism and corruptions?

I think you are a manipulated mindless fool. Crimea was part of Ukraine as long as Putin's puppet Yanukovych was in charge, but as soon as he was overthrown, he attacked Crimea to take it back so that the new Ukrainian leader couldn't keep him from having a naval port on the Black Sea. It PROVES that Yanukovych was a fraud, and that Putin is a fraud.
Russia didn't attack Crimea. There was no illegal annexation. It was perfectly legit. That is why Obama did nothing about it.
The Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to join the Russian Federation. In fact they had been attempting to gain their independence from Ukraine for many years.

If it was perfectly legit then why did Putin lie about having troops there? :rolleyes:

If seriously, how could you prove, Crimea is a part of Ukraine? :)

What lies do I speak?

Link it then.

At the wall can be written "fuck", but it doesn't mean, this wall can fuck anyone. Media can easily lie and do it regularily... If you completely believe in media info - I can only feel sorry about you :))

So now Ukraine is in the same wonderful situation like Romania :) Have you seen Borat? They filmed "Kazakhstan" in one of Romania towns...

wtf valerie? Pick a different thread to make your shilly post count in, damn!

:dev2:

huh? you need a safe space from real news and facts?? :itsok:

Apparently I need a safe space from a shit-ton of off-topic spamming from Valerie when a mod is the OP.

What percentage of that bullshit spam you posted is related to the topic, hmm?

You can easily make your post count in The Trump Administration thread.

The words, Boris Nemtsov could said :)))

...the White House press secretary declined to support the British prime minister Theresa May’s conclusion that it is “highly likely” that Russia was responsible for the poisoning of the former spy Sergei Skripal and his daughter...

Donald Trump has said the US will condemn Russia if it is found to be behind the poisoning of Sergei Skripal. The US president, who said he would be talking to Theresa May today to discuss the case, said: “It sounds to me like it would be Russia based on all of the evidence they have.”

Trump says US will condemn Russia if it is found to be behind Skripal poisoning - Politics live

Forum List

Back