Are you sporting a smart watch?

tycho1572

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2016
After seeing me making changes/adjustments to my watch, the GF decided to surprise me with a Gear S3. :2up:

I’ve been playing with this thing for only a day, and can’t believe I didn’t get one sooner. lol

Haven't wore a watch since I retired 10 years ago

Don't need one

Doing electric and electronic work I stopped wearing watches thirty years ago. My last one was a calculator watch...

After seeing me making changes/adjustments to my watch, the GF decided to surprise me with a Gear S3. :2up:

I’ve been playing with this thing for only a day, and can’t believe I didn’t get one sooner. lol

You aren't afraid of the DEEP STATE tracking your every move and thought, as well as all those around you? A chip on your wrist is the last step before a chip in your brain. If you don't believe that, then ask Dale, or some of the other right wing conspiracy theory nuts here. They have studied that for thousands of hours, and know more than you do.
(snicker)

You aren't afraid of the DEEP STATE tracking your every move and thought, as well as all those around you? A chip on your wrist is the last step before a chip in your brain. If you don't believe that, then ask Dale, or some of the other right wing conspiracy theory nuts here. They have studied that for thousands of hours, and know more than you do.
(snicker)
They have a valid concern. It just isn’t something I share with them.

I know I’m not the only one on this board sporting a smart watch.

That said... I might be the only guy here with a GF who loves him enough to gift a watch this nice. :)

I'm carrying a smart phone,why would I need a smart watch?
Is the phone lonely?

Is the phone lonely?
I also have a smart phone. This watch is taking things to another level!

It was also a gift from the GF. How can I not love it?
:)

What does it do that the phone wont?
It provides me the convenience of looking at my wrist for an endless amount of information.

Is the phone lonely?

Is the phone lonely?

It provides me the convenience of looking at my wrist for an endless amount of information.

Yeah but you can do the same thing on a smart phone by simply taking it out of your pocket.
And the screen is much larger.
Glad you like it but it never made much sense to me.
Of course I went twenty five years not wearing a watch.
Being a machinist it's a good way to get your arm ripped off..if you dont get pulled into the machine altogether.

Is the phone lonely?

Is the phone lonely?

Yeah but you can do the same thing on a smart phone by simply taking it out of your pocket.
Being a machinist it's a good way to get your arm ripped off..if you dont get pulled into the machine altogether.
Hey... there comes a time when you learn to appreciate those around you.
While you focus on looking for faults, I’ll continue appreciating the little things others do.

She bought me this because she knew I wouldn’t buy it for myself. It meant a lot to me.

This isn’t something a burger flipper could appreciate,
HereWeGoAgain.

Is the phone lonely?

Is the phone lonely?

Hey... there comes a time when you learn to appreciate those around you.
While you focus on looking for faults, I’ll continue appreciating the little things others do.

She bought me this because she knew I wouldn’t buy it for myself. It meant a lot to me.

This isn’t something a burger flipper could appreciate,
HereWeGoAgain.

Yeah...the grease from the fryolater would probably fuck it up.

Forum List

Back