It is a start. Russia was invaded...

What makes you say that?
The valiant Russian army has been decimating the Ukrainian forces and steadily advancing.
Russia even though not still the Soviet Union is still the World's largest nation. Compared to Ukraine it is gigantic. And you pull for the invading army?

Why would Ukranians would want to lose their lives in that silly way? :(

"As many as 195 soldiers were killed in the failed operation"

Silly move on their part.

Oh well!
They were Russians.

I read they were Ukrainians.....I guess it depend what sides of this conflict are you reading.
Somebody misled you. Even the video I presented said they were Russians.

Somebody misled you. Even the video I presented said they were Russians.

Like I said....It all depends where are you reading the news from :dunno:

Ukrainian attempt to break into Russia thwarted (DISTURBING VIDEO)​

As many as 195 soldiers were killed in the failed operation, according to the Russian Defense Ministry

14 Mar, 2024 11:18

Like I said....It all depends where are you reading the news from :dunno:

Ukrainian attempt to break into Russia thwarted (DISTURBING VIDEO)​

As many as 195 soldiers were killed in the failed operation, according to the Russian Defense Ministry

14 Mar, 2024 11:18
I am not current on Russian news.

You don't have to be LOL

The world knows Ukraine has lost this war......enough death and blood shed by Ukraine already!

End this war.
I don't want us to argue. I think you have some excellent points. Russia wants what you want. I would think again before siding with Russia.

I don't want us to argue. I think you have some excellent points. Russia wants what you want. I would think again before siding with Russia.

LOL you can think whatever you want!

As I can!

There is nothing worse than the thought police!;)

Uh, the Rus could not storm an open thirty mile highway in the first week of the war.
Putin thought Ukraine wouldn't offer any resistance and surrender as soon as the Russian army crossed the border and drove towards the capitol city Kyiv.
So he sent in the untrained substandard "B" team. Which proved to be a big mistake.
It's been 2 years since then, and the Russian Army has proven to be a well trained professional military force with highly competent leadership.That has gained ground and devastated the Ukrainian forces.

Putin thought Ukraine wouldn't offer any resistance and surrender as soon as the Russian army crossed the border and drove towards the capitol city Kyiv.
So he sent in the untrained substandard "B" team. Which proved to be a big mistake.
It's been 2 years since then, and the Russian Army has proven to be a well trained professional military force with highly competent leadership.That has gained ground and devastated the Ukrainian forces.
Russia has taken hundreds of thousands of casualties, lost almost their entire stock of tanks and other armored vehicles, has had its economy devastated and lost most of the Baltic Fleet and has been expelled from its naval bases. It’s lost two of ten irreplaceable Mainstay AEW aircraft as well as many frontline fighter and attack aircraft that can’t be replaced due to sanctions. King Phyrrus had a similar “victory“ and exclaimed “ another such victory, and we shall be undone”. Russia has also lost its entire ability to sell military equipment overseas because Russian equipment has been decisively shown to be cheap junk.

In a nutshell you outlined what my claim has been vs Biden. Biden has from the start slow walked military assistance to Ukraine. And now some of the Putin klan members think Putin has won.

I blame Biden for slow walking what he has done for Ukraine. Let's get to the nuts.
First Zelensky pleaded with Biden he must have F-16s. Biden did not agree. Biden now agrees but still Ukraine has no F-16s from Biden at all.
Zelensky told him he must have good armor.

Biden says nyet. Zelensky still pleads for them. I said long ago that Our Armor defeats the Russians. So when will Ukraine get the armor Trump stored in Poland?

Russia has taken hundreds of thousands of casualties, lost almost their entire stock of tanks and other armored vehicles, has had its economy devastated and lost most of the Baltic Fleet and has been expelled from its naval bases. It’s lost two of ten irreplaceable Mainstay AEW aircraft as well as many frontline fighter and attack aircraft that can’t be replaced due to sanctions. Russia has also lost its entire ability to sell military equipment overseas because Russian equipment has been decisively shown to be cheap junk.
You've been listening to and reading way too much Ukrainian propaganda. .. :cuckoo:

The Ukis have resisted for two years and have land other than the four oblasts that we still left after the Uki counteroffensive.

WWI trench war fair has generated a stale mate with small gains and losses and massive casualties for both sides.

Forum List

Back