It is a start. Russia was invaded...

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Three units comprised of Russian citizens—the Legion of Free russia, the russian Volunteer Corps (RDK), and the Siberian Battalion—crossed the border in tanks into russia’s Belgorod and Kursk oblasts on March 12, kicking off ‘Operation Freedom’ to "liberate RF (the russian federation – ed.) from dictatorship," NV reports.A video appeared on russian social media showing a rebel tank, likely near the border settlement of Lozova Rudka in Russia’s Belgorod Oblast. The Legion of Free russia fighters showed how they crossed the russian border on March 12, rolling in with heavy armored vehicles, including tanks, and now remain on the territory of the RF.

Americans need the truth about Ukraine and also about Russia. Bear in mind who it was that invaded. Well I heard today Russia has now been invaded. Congratulations to Russians who invaded their own country.

Damn.....Kursk 2.0!
R.94de4f014b505ef25e7860a34e826ab7

So a handful of deluded Russian traitors got into Ukrainian tanks and drove across the border.
I'm sure the Russian army will quickly wipeout these loons. .. :cuckoo:
Haven't the Sunni traitors also did the same things!!!!

Of course there are Sunnis in the Russian forces.

We have in the American forces. Very closely watched, you understand.

Why would Ukranians would want to lose their lives in that silly way? :(

"As many as 195 soldiers were killed in the failed operation"

Silly move on their part.

Oh well!

Three units comprised of Russian citizens—the Legion of Free russia, the russian Volunteer Corps (RDK), and the Siberian Battalion—crossed the border in tanks into russia’s Belgorod and Kursk oblasts on March 12, kicking off ‘Operation Freedom’ to "liberate RF (the russian federation – ed.) from dictatorship," NV reports.A video appeared on russian social media showing a rebel tank, likely near the border settlement of Lozova Rudka in Russia’s Belgorod Oblast. The Legion of Free russia fighters showed how they crossed the russian border on March 12, rolling in with heavy armored vehicles, including tanks, and now remain on the territory of the RF.

Americans need the truth about Ukraine and also about Russia. Bear in mind who it was that invaded. Well I heard today Russia has now been invaded. Congratulations to Russians who invaded their own country.

Isn't this considered an insurrection?

So a handful of deluded Russian traitors got into Ukrainian tanks and drove across the border.
I'm sure the Russian army will quickly wipeout these loons. .. :cuckoo:
Think of them as we think of our first traitors to England. When our traitors beat the English, suddenly those here stopped calling them traitors.

Forum List

Back