Boris Nemstov Plaza

theDoctorisIn

Platinum Member
Senior USMB Moderator
Aug 12, 2009
In the center of it all
I've been living in the Washington D.C. area for the last 9 months or so, since I started law school.

I'm a big walker - it's how I get to know a new place - and I decided today to explore a new part of D.C., and walked from where I live in Virginia across the Key Bridge, and then up Wisconsin for a while. After I'd been walking for a while, I passed by the Russian embassy - and noticed something.

The one-block stretch of Wisconsin Avenue that the embassy sits on has been re-named "Boris Nemstov Plaza".

I got a real kick out of that, and I was wondering what this forum's legion of paid Russian trolls think about it.

Last edited:
I can't tell you what paid Russian trolls think about it.

I'm an ethnic Russian from Ukraine and have been watching Russian politics for quite a while. Nemtsov was big in 90-s, a lot less important in 2000-s and after 2010 was basically losing his popularity. He was more interested in dating young girls (like Anna Duritskaya who was with him when he was killed) than in politics. His value as an oppositioner was close to zero. However after his murder Western press started portraying him as "last Putin's critic was killed". So being alive he was a lot less harmful to Putin than being dead. Who benefited from his death? Certainly, not Putin.

(BTW, his case reminds me Litwinenko's murder in UK and Voronenkov's murder in Ukraine: a useless person becomes very useful after his death for those who want to harm Putin).

Last edited:
Nemtsov was 55, Anna Duritskaya was 24 (a Ukrainian model).

Boris Nemtsov's girlfriend Anna Duritskaya devastated over 'erotic' pictures leak | Daily Mail Online

upload_2018-3-4_21-25-57.png

I've been living in the Washington D.C. area for the last 9 months or so, since I started law school.

I'm a big walker - it's how I get to know a new place - and I decided today to explore a new part of D.C., and walked from where I live in Virginia across the Key Bridge, and then up Wisconsin for a while. After I'd been walking for a while, I passed by the Russian embassy - and noticed something.

The one-block stretch of Wisconsin Avenue that the embassy sat on has been re-named "Boris Nemstov Plaza".

I got a real kick out of that, and I was wondering what this forum's legion of paid Russian trolls think about it.

DC is the perfect place for statist zealots, I'm not surprised you're comfortable there.

I hope you aren't murdered for your wallet.

That's about the nicest thing I can say.

Whatever bullshit you're trying to imply that those of us who oppose the politics of hate and envy that you promote are somehow agents of russia are just as asinine as the concept of people who ignore murder laws being compelled to obey gun laws.

I'd suggest you stop huffing paint, but it's better for society if you just run with the habit to it's bitter end.

I'm an ethnic Russian from Ukraine and have been watching Russian politics for quite a while. Nemtsov was big in 90-s, a lot less important in 2000-s and after 2010 was basically losing his popularity. He was more interested in dating young girls (like Anna Duritskaya who was with him when he was killed) than in politics. His value as an oppositioner was close to zero. However after his murder Western press started portraying him as "last Putin's critic was killed". So being alive he was a lot less harmful to Putin than being dead. Who benefited from his death? Certainly, not Putin.

(BTW, his case reminds me Litwinenko's murder in UK and Voronenkov's murder in Ukraine: a useless person becomes very useful after his death for those who want to harm Putin).

Sounds a lot like the Clinton Crime Cartel shenanigans.

The one-block stretch of Wisconsin Avenue that the embassy sat on has been re-named "Boris Nemstov Plaza".

DC is the perfect place for statist zealots, I'm not surprised you're comfortable there.

Whatever bullshit you're trying to imply that those of us who oppose the politics of hate and envy that you promote are somehow agents of russia are just as asinine as the concept of people who ignore murder laws being compelled to obey gun laws.

I'd suggest you stop huffing paint, but it's better for society if you just run with the habit to it's bitter end.

:lol:

Adorable.

I wasn't actually trying to imply anything about you, fuckwit - but thanks for outing yourself. I was referring to the actual, real Russian trolls that post here.

Well, the way Putin destroys his opponents, it's not so easy to have power as an opposer.

It says more about Putin than about Nemstov.

Adorable.

I wasn't actually trying to imply anything about you, fuckwit - but thanks for outing yourself. I was referring to the literal Russian trolls that post here.

And exactly who are they bed wetter?

Some fucking "mod" you are. Even that useless puke Don't Taze me doesn't post troll threads.

Libturds like you cut and paste thousands of threads from huff po and other agitprop sources, but I suppose Soros paid trolls are above reproach in whatever orifice functions as your "mind".

Adorable.

I wasn't actually trying to imply anything about you, fuckwit - but thanks for outing yourself. I was referring to the literal Russian trolls that post here.

And exactly who are they bed wetter?

Some fucking "mod" you are. Even that useless puke Don't Taze me doesn't post troll threads.

Libturds like you cut and paste thousands of threads from huff po and other agitprop sources, but I suppose Soros paid trolls are above reproach in whatever orifice functions as your "mind".

I have no idea what crawled up your ass, fuckwad - but you seem a little butthurt. Honestly, I have no idea why this topic has gotten you so riled up.

Why do you think this is a "troll" thread? Are you trying to claim that I'm lying?

Maybe mile from my old 70s digs on Q St. near Wisconsin. Used to act like we were talking into our shirt cuffs when we walked by, back when it was Soviet.

I have no idea what crawled up your ass, fuckwad - but you seem a little butthurt. Honestly, I have no idea why this topic has gotten you so riled up.

Why do you think this is a "troll" thread? Are you trying to claim that I'm lying?

You're a bed wetting leftist parasite. If you are communicating you're either parroting a lie someone else came up with or one of your own.

How am I "riled up"?

This is exactly the same demeanor I approach every other useless agitprop thread with.

Maybe mile from my old 70s digs on Q St. near Wisconsin. Used to act like we were talking into our shirt cuffs when we walked by, back when it was Soviet.

I'd never been up that way before. It's a nice part of town.

The Cathedral up there is really beautiful, too.

You're a bed wetting leftist parasite. If you are communicating you're either parroting a lie someone else came up with or one of your own.

How am I "riled up"?

This is exactly the same demeanor I approach every other useless agitprop thread with.

Please stop whining. No one is forcing you to post in this thread, and I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

If you want to throw a tantrum, do it somewhere else.

Please stop whining. No one is forcing you to post in this thread, and I honestly have no idea what you're talking about.

You can stop projecting already....

I'd say you've embarrassed yourself enough already but it would require you to have a frontal lobe in order to recognize the emotion.

I will do as I please of course and continue to present opportunities for you to prove what a complete imbecile you are on this asinine troll thread and anywhere else you're dumb enough to show up with an appetite for your own foot.

You can stop projecting already....

I'd say you've embarrassed yourself enough already but it would require you to have a frontal lobe in order to recognize the emotion.

I will do as I please of course and continue to present opportunities for you to prove what a complete imbecile you are on this asinine troll thread and anywhere else you're dumb enough to show up with an appetite for your own foot.

I think it's completely adorable that you're trying so hard to get into a "fight" with me. But I'm really not interested.

This thread is about the fact that the city of DC re-named the street outside the Russian embassy after an vocal and prominent opponent of Putin who entirely coincidentally happened to get shot in the back and killed while walking the streets of Moscow.

If you would like to discuss that, then do so.

If you want to continue your weird little tantrum, please do it somewhere else.

So being alive he was a lot less harmful to Putin than being dead.

Putin couldn't have killed him because that would have been a stupid mistake, and Putin never makes stupid mistakes?

Forum List

Back