Boris Nemstov Plaza

Ok, but my mind and my opinion has NO value. Read the history books, who can rights for the Crimea? Russia, Turkey, Greece... Where is Ukraine? :)

I don't care about Yanukovich and Putin both. Ekaterina II got the Crimea to Russia. Wanna say, she was wrong? Ok, but at first return back an Alaska, she gifted to your country :)

Read, read the history book, which you didn't read in school :)))))

Russia took back Crimea BY FORCE.

And what? Your policemen arrest criminals and correct their crimes BY FORCE too... Let's start from them, yeah? :)

They sent troops there and had them disguise themselves as pro-Russians living in Crimea, which was a total farce.

And your policemen stopped riots of blacks, shooting to _american_citizens_. Let's start from them, yeah? :) Or, Ukrainian nazi are more vauable for you than US citizens?

I could care less about gifts. If not for the GIFTS from the U.S. to a depleted Russian army during WWII, they would have lost to Germany.

Russia's Life-Saver: Lend-Lease Aid to the U.S.S.R. in World War II (Book Review) | HistoryNet

Publish a statistic of Lend-Lease, and we'll laugh together... Where was the American army, if Soviet Union didn't defeat Japan continental armies group consists of about a million troops?

You are trying to compare a police force, to a country invading another country and annexing their land? You are dumber than I thought you were.

You compelled to lie about "another country" to call me dumb :)) Crimea is a territory of Russia, so Russian forces at Russian territory can be compared with US forces at US territory...

Japan surrendered to the U.S. because of the two atomic bombs, not because of Russia. Are you drunk?

You don't have argues too... Maybe you right, but you cannot prove your point of view, because don't know nothing about history :))) You listening only current media propaganda... And who is real zombie from us both? :)

The police in the U.S. are not part of the military.

That shows just how ridiculously ignorant you are. If Crimea was part of Russia, then Putin shouldn't have had to lie about sending troops there, and the Russian soldiers wouldn't have had to hide it by taking off their flag patches.

“Mister, if you ain’t any slicker with that pistol than you were with that bottom deal, you’d better not have at it.” (c) Louis L'Amour :)))

Russia took back Crimea BY FORCE.

And what? Your policemen arrest criminals and correct their crimes BY FORCE too... Let's start from them, yeah? :)

They sent troops there and had them disguise themselves as pro-Russians living in Crimea, which was a total farce.

And your policemen stopped riots of blacks, shooting to _american_citizens_. Let's start from them, yeah? :) Or, Ukrainian nazi are more vauable for you than US citizens?

I could care less about gifts. If not for the GIFTS from the U.S. to a depleted Russian army during WWII, they would have lost to Germany.

Russia's Life-Saver: Lend-Lease Aid to the U.S.S.R. in World War II (Book Review) | HistoryNet

Publish a statistic of Lend-Lease, and we'll laugh together... Where was the American army, if Soviet Union didn't defeat Japan continental armies group consists of about a million troops?

You are trying to compare a police force, to a country invading another country and annexing their land? You are dumber than I thought you were.

You compelled to lie about "another country" to call me dumb :)) Crimea is a territory of Russia, so Russian forces at Russian territory can be compared with US forces at US territory...

Japan surrendered to the U.S. because of the two atomic bombs, not because of Russia. Are you drunk?

You don't have argues too... Maybe you right, but you cannot prove your point of view, because don't know nothing about history :))) You listening only current media propaganda... And who is real zombie from us both? :)

The police in the U.S. are not part of the military.

That shows just how ridiculously ignorant you are. If Crimea was part of Russia, then Putin shouldn't have had to lie about sending troops there, and the Russian soldiers wouldn't have had to hide it by taking off their flag patches.

“Mister, if you ain’t any slicker with that pistol than you were with that bottom deal, you’d better not have at it.” (c) Louis L'Amour :)))

Now you think the U.S. is a Western novel? You have no idea what the U.S. is actually like.

:rofl:

Guess what shoe Mueller will drop next

"The mission of the FBI is to protect and defend the United States against terrorist and foreign intelligence threats, to uphold and enforce the criminal laws of the United States, and to provide leadership and criminal justice services to federal, state, municipal, and international agencies and partners; and to ..."

Organization, Mission and Functions Manual: Federal Bureau of Investigation | DOJ | Department of Justice

:salute:

"Trump's first visit to Soviet Moscow in 1987 looks, with hindsight, to be part of a pattern. The dossier by the former British intelligence officer Christopher Steele asserts that the Kremlin had been cultivating Trump for “at least five years” before his stunning victory in the 2016 US presidential election. This would take us back to around 2011 or 2012.

In fact, the Soviet Union was interested in him too, three decades earlier. The top level of the Soviet diplomatic service arranged his 1987 Moscow visit. With assistance from the KGB. It took place while Kryuchkov was seeking to improve the KGB's operational techniques in one particular and sensitive area. The spy chief wanted KGB staff abroad to recruit more Americans."

The Hidden History of Trump’s First Trip to Moscow

Boy, Those Russkies Sure Stole the Election

Donald Trump Jr communicated with WikiLeaks during final stages of election

Mueller Shows How Russians Sowed Discord With Dirty Tricks

The Unaccountable Death of Boris Nemtsov

The Unaccountable Death of Boris Nemtsov

Well they damn sure failed miserably with that thing in Broward County.

I think they need a job-performance evaluation.

I wish there were Russian troops in Ukraine, because then we would be deliberated from Washington Deep State puppets and Nazis by now.

A day or two German comedians on German TV had a good joke:
- "Do you know why there haven't been any coups in USA yet?"
-"Sure I do. Because there is no US Embassy in USA".

Meanwhile my American friends sent me a Tucker Carson's TV show with Glenn Greenwald (who writes for the Intercept).

He tells about a group called Hamilton-68 in which a group of neocons and some Democrats have plotted to make propaganda about Russia. He says that the group is very anti-Russian and during the time when Georgia attacked her two provinces and Russia came to their aid they ( Hamilton-68) wanted NATO to go to war with Russia.

The Hamilton-68 starts at 27.19 and info about Georgia at 29.12. of the show below

You are really still arguing that there weren't Russian troops in Crimea? Shut the front door... all they did was tear off the flags from their uniforms.

Why do you call Crimea as Ukraine? It's historically and now - Russia.

Or you really sympathize to bloody communist regime with their solutions, crimes and anti-humanist actions???

Why? Because Crimea IS part of the Ukraine and Russia had to send in the military to TAKE it.

Crimea IS a part of Russian Empire. Cutted for Ukraine by bloody, corrupted communist Khrushev. Do you think, communism is good? Do you think, corruption is good? Do you think, it's bad to send military TO CORRECT crimes of communism and corruptions?

I think you are a manipulated mindless fool. Crimea was part of Ukraine as long as Putin's puppet Yanukovych was in charge, but as soon as he was overthrown, he attacked Crimea to take it back so that the new Ukrainian leader couldn't keep him from having a naval port on the Black Sea. It PROVES that Yanukovych was a fraud, and that Putin is a fraud.

Russia didn't attack Crimea. There was no illegal annexation. It was perfectly legit. That is why Obama did nothing about it.
The Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to join the Russian Federation. In fact they had been attempting to gain their independence from Ukraine for many years.

You are really still arguing that there weren't Russian troops in Crimea? Shut the front door... all they did was tear off the flags from their uniforms.

Or you really sympathize to bloody communist regime with their solutions, crimes and anti-humanist actions???

Why? Because Crimea IS part of the Ukraine and Russia had to send in the military to TAKE it.

Crimea IS a part of Russian Empire. Cutted for Ukraine by bloody, corrupted communist Khrushev. Do you think, communism is good? Do you think, corruption is good? Do you think, it's bad to send military TO CORRECT crimes of communism and corruptions?

I think you are a manipulated mindless fool. Crimea was part of Ukraine as long as Putin's puppet Yanukovych was in charge, but as soon as he was overthrown, he attacked Crimea to take it back so that the new Ukrainian leader couldn't keep him from having a naval port on the Black Sea. It PROVES that Yanukovych was a fraud, and that Putin is a fraud.
Russia didn't attack Crimea. There was no illegal annexation. It was perfectly legit. That is why Obama did nothing about it.
The Crimeans voted overwhelmingly to join the Russian Federation. In fact they had been attempting to gain their independence from Ukraine for many years.

If it was perfectly legit then why did Putin lie about having troops there? :rolleyes:

If it was perfectly legit then why did Putin lie about having troops there? :rolleyes:
He didn't, you don't know what you are talking about.

The Russian Federation has a Naval Base there. Why wouldn't there be troops there?

The Russian Federation has a Naval Base there. Why wouldn't there be troops there?

I'm not talking about at the Naval Base... Don't be stupid. Everyone here knows you hate the U.S., and will say anything including lies to propagate that.

Russian Combat Medals Put Lie To Putin's Claim Of No Russian Troops In Ukraine

I'm not talking about at the Naval Base... Don't be stupid. Everyone here knows you hate the U.S., and will say anything including lies to propagate that.

You were talking about Crimea, the peninsula on which contains the naval base and was rescued from Ukraine. Now you are shifting the goal post to include all of Ukraine.

What lies do I speak?

Ukrainians finally saw just how crooked Yanukovych was, and how he was stealing money from the citizens of the country.
And what of the Obama puppet Poroshenko? The IMF is demanding he set up an anti-corruption court, which he is refusing to do.

In Ukraine, Corruption Is Now Undermining the Military

I'm sorry, is Obama in power?
Why shouldn't he be mentioned?
The Ukrainians have to continue living his fuck ups, why shouldn't you or any American be continually reminded?

You were talking about Crimea, the peninsula on which contains the naval base and was rescued from Ukraine. Now you are shifting the goal post to include all of Ukraine.

What lies do I speak?

There is a difference between JUST the naval base and all of Crimea. You know better, you are just trying to troll and defend Russia.

The only thing you are doing is showing how big of a hypocrite you are. You complain about the U.S. being in other country's and violating their sovereignty, yet here you are defending Russia for doing the very same fucking thing.

Ukrainians finally saw just how crooked Yanukovych was, and how he was stealing money from the citizens of the country.
And what of the Obama puppet Poroshenko? The IMF is demanding he set up an anti-corruption court, which he is refusing to do.

The Ukrainians have to continue living his fuck ups, why shouldn't you or any American be continually reminded?

Obama ISN'T in power. Ukraine can do whatever the fuck they want.

What lies do I speak?

There is a difference between JUST the naval base and all of Crimea. You know better, you are just trying to troll and defend Russia.

The only thing you are doing is showing how big of a hypocrite you are. You complain about the U.S. being in other country's and violating their sovereignty, yet here you are defending Russia for doing the very same fucking thing.
Putin didn't deny he had troops in Crimea. That is the point.

Crimeans wanted independence from Ukraine. Their sovereignty wasn't violated.

Yeah right. You don't seem to understand how international banking works.

What lies do I speak?

Yes Putin did say there wasn't any Russian troops there. You might be able to get that shit past someone who doesn't pay attention to the news, but that shit isn't going to work on me.

What? LMAO. So now Obama runs international banks?

Have you recently hit your head?

:abgg2q.jpg:

What lies do I speak?

Yes Putin did say there wasn't any Russian troops there. You might be able to get that shit past someone who doesn't pay attention to the news, but that shit isn't going to work on me.
Link it then.

What? LMAO. So now Obama runs international banks?

Have you recently hit your head?

:abgg2q.jpg:
That has nothing to do with Obama. We've already established the fact that Obama isn't in power.

Forum List

Back