Boris Nemstov Plaza

donald trump is a proven liar and fucking traitor who has no idea what makes our country GREAT.

Federal lawmakers and D.C. Council members joined Russian dissidents Tuesday to celebrate the unveiling of brown signs designating a stretch of the Northwest Washington road outside the Russian Embassy as “Boris Nemtsov Plaza,” in honor of the slain opposition leader.

Boris Nemtsov, a critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, has been praised as an activist promoting democracy and human rights, and supporters believe that his work cost him his life. He was shot from behind while walking across a bridge near the Kremlin and Red Square in Moscow on Feb. 27, 2015.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8e748f892c0_story.html?utm_term=.6348aa4ce589
Speaking about big mistakes. Big mistake is to believe your lying Media and to allow crooked Deep State to run your country.

Yes, US media sucks, so that means Putin doesn't suck.....wait.....what?

Get the things squared away in your own country and only then judge the others.

If Putin stopped invading his neighbors, I'd be less critical of his vast corruption and murder of opponents.
In the meantime, I'm going to judge him, even if that makes you cry.

There was NO reason for Putin to kill Nemtsov especially the way it was done:

Did Putin tell you that?

If Putin stopped invading his neighbors,

Putin invading neighbors? :) You're telling it to Stratford???? Super!!! Listening media, you're telling her what "happens" right around her!! Don't believe own eyes, only listen US media for the truth!!!
Damn, if f'cking Putin make decision TO START invading "his neighbors", me and Stratford would be HAPPY. Because Russian army will stop nazi actions at Ukraine...

And what US army now doing in NON-NEIGHBORS territories, like in Syria, in Afganistan.. at Black Sea? Upkeeping narco-traffic to the Russian territory?

Putin invading neighbors?

Georgia....Ukraine....Putin invade anyone new this week?

Because Russian army will stop nazi actions at Ukraine...

Yeah, left-wing Nazis are much worse than left-wing Commies. DERP!

Show me at least one Russian soldier in Georgia or at Ukraine, first... :)

You don't remember the Russian troops that were vacationing in Ukraine?

I wish there were Russian troops in Ukraine, because then we would be deliberated from Washington Deep State puppets and Nazis by now.

A day or two ago German comedians on German TV had a good joke:
- "Do you know why there haven't been any coups in USA yet?"
-"Sure I do. Because there is no US Embassy in USA".

Meanwhile my American friends sent me a Tucker Carson's TV show with Glenn Greenwald (who writes for the Intercept).

He tells about a group called Hamilton-68 in which a group of neocons and some Democrats have plotted to make propaganda about Russia. He says that the group is very anti-Russian and during the time when Georgia attacked her two provinces and Russia came to their aid they ( Hamilton-68) wanted NATO to go to war with Russia.

The info about Hamilton-68 starts at 27.19 and info about Georgia at 29.12. of the show below

I wish there were Russian troops in Ukraine

There have been, since the "rebels" started fighting for their freedom. DERP!

He tells about a group called Hamilton-68 in which a group of neocons and some Democrats have plotted to make propaganda about Russia.

That's awful! So they're talking about how Putin kills his critics and steals billions?
Putin hates when the truth is told.

He says that the group is very anti-Russian

That's terrible! What has Russia ever done to anyone?
Besides enslave Eastern Europe and kill tens of millions of their own people........?

donald trump is a proven liar and fucking traitor who has no idea what makes our country GREAT.

Federal lawmakers and D.C. Council members joined Russian dissidents Tuesday to celebrate the unveiling of brown signs designating a stretch of the Northwest Washington road outside the Russian Embassy as “Boris Nemtsov Plaza,” in honor of the slain opposition leader.

Boris Nemtsov, a critic of Russian President Vladimir Putin, has been praised as an activist promoting democracy and human rights, and supporters believe that his work cost him his life. He was shot from behind while walking across a bridge near the Kremlin and Red Square in Moscow on Feb. 27, 2015.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8e748f892c0_story.html?utm_term=.6348aa4ce589
Speaking about big mistakes. Big mistake is to believe your lying Media and to allow crooked Deep State to run your country.

Yes, US media sucks, so that means Putin doesn't suck.....wait.....what?

Get the things squared away in your own country and only then judge the others.

If Putin stopped invading his neighbors, I'd be less critical of his vast corruption and murder of opponents.
In the meantime, I'm going to judge him, even if that makes you cry.

There was NO reason for Putin to kill Nemtsov especially the way it was done:

Did Putin tell you that?

Putin invading neighbors? :) You're telling it to Stratford???? Super!!! Listening media, you're telling her what "happens" right around her!! Don't believe own eyes, only listen US media for the truth!!!
Damn, if f'cking Putin make decision TO START invading "his neighbors", me and Stratford would be HAPPY. Because Russian army will stop nazi actions at Ukraine...

And what US army now doing in NON-NEIGHBORS territories, like in Syria, in Afganistan.. at Black Sea? Upkeeping narco-traffic to the Russian territory?

Hmmm... Ok, let me believe you, Russia is fighting with Ukraine and have troops at Ukraine territory...
Do you mean, Russian army so weak not to kneel all Ukrainian Nazis in one week? Ok, what's the problem with Russian forces in Syria? How we can kill "a lot of citizens" if we so weak?
Ok. But besides of army Putin have a lot of Russian hackers - you know it. Why this hackers, able to change Hillary to Tramp, cannot change Poroshenko to Yanukovich in wild, outdated Ukraine? What does it mean? US is outsider in computer technologies? Or Trump was elected without Russian hackers? :)

Russia is fighting with Ukraine and have troops at Ukraine territory...

Yup.

Do you mean, Russian army so weak not to kneel all Ukrainian Nazis in one week?

Weak, drunk, poorly trained. Yup. But if he invaded in force, instead of just a little, yeah, he could
kill the couple of hundred "Nazis" that make you wet your pants.

I wish there were Russian troops in Ukraine, because then we would be deliberated from Washington Deep State puppets and Nazis by now.

A day or two German comedians on German TV had a good joke:

Meanwhile my American friends sent me a Tucker Carson's TV show with Glenn Greenwald (who writes for the Intercept).

He tells about a group called Hamilton-68 in which a group of neocons and some Democrats have plotted to make propaganda about Russia. He says that the group is very anti-Russian and during the time when Georgia attacked her two provinces and Russia came to their aid they ( Hamilton-68) wanted NATO to go to war with Russia.

The Hamilton-68 starts at 27.19 and info about Georgia at 29.12. of the show below

You are really still arguing that there weren't Russian troops in Crimea? Shut the front door... all they did was tear off the flags from their uniforms.

Why do you call Crimea as Ukraine? It's historically and now - Russia.

Or you really sympathize to bloody communist regime with their solutions, crimes and anti-humanist actions???

Why? Because Crimea IS part of the Ukraine and Russia had to send in the military to TAKE it.

Crimea IS a part of Russian Empire. Cutted for Ukraine by bloody, corrupted communist Khrushev. Do you think, communism is good? Do you think, corruption is good? Do you think, it's bad to send military TO CORRECT crimes of communism and corruptions?

Hmmm... Ok, let me believe you, Russia is fighting with Ukraine and have troops at Ukraine territory...
Do you mean, Russian army so weak not to kneel all Ukrainian Nazis in one week? Ok, what's the problem with Russian forces in Syria? How we can kill "a lot of citizens" if we so weak?
Ok. But besides of army Putin have a lot of Russian hackers - you know it. Why this hackers, able to change Hillary to Tramp, cannot change Poroshenko to Yanukovich in wild, outdated Ukraine? What does it mean? US is outsider in computer technologies? Or Trump was elected without Russian hackers? :)

Yup.

Weak, drunk, poorly trained. Yup. But if he invaded in force, instead of just a little, yeah, he could

"IF". Have you said "IF he invaded"??? So, you really don't believe in Russian forces at Ukraine, instead of what you're saying... Dixi.

You said, I heared! :)

The Hamilton-68 starts at 27.19 and info about Georgia at 29.12. of the show below

You are really still arguing that there weren't Russian troops in Crimea? Shut the front door... all they did was tear off the flags from their uniforms.

Or you really sympathize to bloody communist regime with their solutions, crimes and anti-humanist actions???

Why? Because Crimea IS part of the Ukraine and Russia had to send in the military to TAKE it.

Crimea IS a part of Russian Empire. Cutted for Ukraine by bloody, corrupted communist Khrushev. Do you think, communism is good? Do you think, corruption is good? Do you think, it's bad to send military TO CORRECT crimes of communism and corruptions?

I think you are a manipulated mindless fool. Crimea was part of Ukraine as long as Putin's puppet Yanukovych was in charge, but as soon as he was overthrown, he attacked Crimea to take it back so that the new Ukrainian leader couldn't keep him from having a naval port on the Black Sea. It PROVES that Yanukovych was a fraud, and that Putin is a fraud.

Yup.

"IF". Have you said "IF he invaded"??? So, you really don't believe in Russian forces at Ukraine, instead of what you're saying... Dixi.

But if he invaded in force, instead of just a little

I think you are a manipulated mindless fool.

Ok, but my mind and my opinion has NO value. Read the history books, who can rights for the Crimea? Russia, Turkey, Greece... Where is Ukraine? :)

Crimea was part of Ukraine as long as Putin's puppet Yanukovych was in charge, but as soon as he was overthrown, he attacked Crimea to take it back so that the new Ukrainian leader couldn't keep him from having a naval port on the Black Sea. It PROVES that Yanukovych was a fraud, and that Putin is a fraud.

I don't care about Yanukovich and Putin both. Ekaterina II got the Crimea to Russia. Wanna say, she was wrong? Ok, but at first return back an Alaska, she gifted to your country :)

Read, read the history book, which you didn't read in school :)))))

Yup.

Offcourse, "in force". Because you know, there are no Russian FORCES at Ukraine territory.. You said, I heared! :)

wow.. yet another one in the news today!

the father was a so-called "traitor" to thug putin's regime...

The woman found slumped on a shopping centre bench alongside a former Russian agent convicted of spying for Britain is his daughter, it has emerged.

Yulia Skripal, in her 30s, and father Sergei, 66, are critically ill in hospital after being found unconscious in Salisbury, Wiltshire, on Sunday.

UK police are trying to find out what "unknown substance" harmed the pair.

Former agent Mr Skripal, whose wife, son and older brother have all died in the past two years, was granted refuge in the UK following a "spy swap" in 2010.

Ex-Russian spy collapsed with daughter

Yup.

Offcourse, "in force". Because you know, there are no Russian FORCES at Ukraine territory.. You said, I heared! :)

Drink!

Ok, but my mind and my opinion has NO value. Read the history books, who can rights for the Crimea? Russia, Turkey, Greece... Where is Ukraine? :)

Crimea was part of Ukraine as long as Putin's puppet Yanukovych was in charge, but as soon as he was overthrown, he attacked Crimea to take it back so that the new Ukrainian leader couldn't keep him from having a naval port on the Black Sea. It PROVES that Yanukovych was a fraud, and that Putin is a fraud.

I don't care about Yanukovich and Putin both. Ekaterina II got the Crimea to Russia. Wanna say, she was wrong? Ok, but at first return back an Alaska, she gifted to your country :)

Russia took back Crimea BY FORCE. They sent troops there and had them disguise themselves as pro-Russians living in Crimea, which was a total farce.

I could care less about gifts. If not for the GIFTS from the U.S. to a depleted Russian army during WWII, they would have lost to Germany.

Russia's Life-Saver: Lend-Lease Aid to the U.S.S.R. in World War II (Book Review) | HistoryNet

Yup.

Drink!

Ha-ha-ha-ha :)))))))))))))))

Russia took back Crimea BY FORCE.

And what? Your policemen arrest criminals and correct their crimes BY FORCE too... Let's start from them, yeah? :)

They sent troops there and had them disguise themselves as pro-Russians living in Crimea, which was a total farce.

And your policemen stopped riots of blacks, shooting to _american_citizens_. Let's start from them, yeah? :) Or, Ukrainian nazi are more vauable for you than US citizens?

I could care less about gifts. If not for the GIFTS from the U.S. to a depleted Russian army during WWII, they would have lost to Germany.

Russia's Life-Saver: Lend-Lease Aid to the U.S.S.R. in World War II (Book Review) | HistoryNet

Publish a statistic of Lend-Lease, and we'll laugh together... Where was the American army, if Soviet Union didn't defeat Japan continental armies group consists of about a million troops?

“Putin has done it once and effectively got away with it. Why would he not do it again?” one Russia expert, with links to British intelligence, said on Tuesday.

Sergei Skripal: does revenge for treason lie behind harm to ex-spy?

The ex-Kremlin spy apparently poisoned in Britain has links to the man who wrote the explosive Trump-Russia dossier

holy crap :eusa_whistle:

Why Putin needed to poison him, if he could shot him, as Nemtsov? In which of this different cases there are no hand of Putin anyhow? :)

And what? Your policemen arrest criminals and correct their crimes BY FORCE too... Let's start from them, yeah? :)

They sent troops there and had them disguise themselves as pro-Russians living in Crimea, which was a total farce.

And your policemen stopped riots of blacks, shooting to _american_citizens_. Let's start from them, yeah? :) Or, Ukrainian nazi are more vauable for you than US citizens?

Publish a statistic of Lend-Lease, and we'll laugh together... Where was the American army, if Soviet Union didn't defeat Japan continental armies group consists of about a million troops?

You are trying to compare a police force, to a country invading another country and annexing their land? You are dumber than I thought you were.

Japan surrendered to the U.S. because of the two atomic bombs, not because of Russia. Are you drunk?

“Putin has done it once and effectively got away with it. Why would he not do it again?” one Russia expert, with links to British intelligence, said on Tuesday.

The ex-Kremlin spy apparently poisoned in Britain has links to the man who wrote the explosive Trump-Russia dossier

hqdefault.jpg

Why Putin needed to poison him, if he could shot him, as Nemtsov? In which of this different cases there are no hand of Putin anyhow? :)

who you needed defend thug putin anyhow? :razz:

You are trying to compare a police force, to a country invading another country and annexing their land? You are dumber than I thought you were.

You compelled to lie about "another country" to call me dumb :)) Crimea is a territory of Russia, so Russian forces at Russian territory can be compared with US forces at US territory...

Japan surrendered to the U.S. because of the two atomic bombs, not because of Russia. Are you drunk?

You don't have argues too... Maybe you right, but you cannot prove your point of view, because don't know nothing about history :))) You listening only current media propaganda... And who is real zombie from us both? :)

hqdefault.jpg

who you needed defend thug putin anyhow? :razz:

Asking a logical question means "to defend putin"?

When you're asking correct cashback in shop - are you "defending putin" too? :)

You compelled to lie about "another country" to call me dumb :)) Crimea is a territory of Russia, so Russian forces at Russian territory can be compared with US forces at US territory...

You don't have argues too... Maybe you right, but you cannot prove your point of view, because don't know nothing about history :))) You listening only current media propaganda... And who is real zombie from us both? :)

The police in the U.S. are not part of the military.

That shows just how ridiculously ignorant you are. If Crimea was part of Russia, then Putin shouldn't have had to lie about sending troops there, and the Russian soldiers wouldn't have had to hide it by taking off their flag patches.

Forum List

Back