Black People must separate from White America.!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass!!!!! See ya later. It's about time for racist assholes like yourself. Goodbye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

It is time for black Americans to seriously consider returning back to Africa.

Do you practice what you preach?

Yes I live in an all black neighborhood, but whites from the suburbs keep moving in our all black neighborhood. They say they can not afford the commute to the city anymore.
Why have whites been moving into our pristine all Black hoods all of a sudden now??
Can someone explain this to me??:eek:

We may have to organize a Black panther party rally and march to try to keep the whites out of our neighborhood.!!

Hey! Don't knock it man! Think how much better of you would be if whitey moves next door to you. You would have him as a neighbour, whereas he would only have you. Hell! You'd be fifty times better off than him!

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

I think you need to only take the black people who are racists. But while your at it take the Brown, White and Yellow racists also!

Now that's a thoguht! Take all of the people who don't like some other people simply because of the color of their skin and put them together on an island somewhere..........or better yet, some other planet.

Doubtful you're even black ya loser.

Doubtful you're even black ya loser.
:idea::idea::idea:............you got there

Where are you now?

I would be willing to pay handsomely for this. Actually, white America would gladly write a check.

Um....the OP put some bait on the hook, then leisurely thrust (nice word, thrust) the line out into yon pond. Bobber was set just so. Not too far up where the bait dragged the bottom, not too low where the fishies dont piddlepaddle about. And it didn't take long for that ol bobber to start bobbin'.

This OP dude. Nah. Cant be real.

I am telling my black people. Look at September 11, 2000. America will be attacked again. America is Target number 1 for many global factions. This fact will not just go away.!

We as Black God fearing rightious people must separate ourselves from the White no -morals Sodomites,
Homosexual, child molester, transexual, beastialites, demons.!!!

Look at how we were treated during slavery. I tell you White people are nothing but the Scum of the Earth.!!

We as in all you black folks? All those many blacks who commit black on black crime, killing and maiming seemingly indiscriminately, they're all God fearing and rightious (sic) too?

Anyway, I'm all for you and every other black person of your ilk leaving the U.S., pronto. Good riddance to you all, but thanks for making America a better place.

Blacks must stop all interactions with white people. No more interracial marriages or dating.!

I am telling my black people. Look at September 11, 2000. America will be attacked again. America is Target number 1 for many global factions. This fact will not just go away.!

We as Black God fearing rightious people must separate ourselves from the White no -morals Sodomites,
Homosexual, child molester, transexual, beastialites, demons.!!!

Look at how we were treated during slavery. I tell you White people are nothing but the Scum of the Earth.!!

Scum of the earth. That puts us several tiers above you then you whingeing self-righteous racist bastard.

Look at all the sick perverted things that you white people have done here on Earth.
Don't be upset at me, these attitudes are a result of White peoples actions.!!

Ya that's why blacks fuck children in Africa..to cure themselves from AIDS. Ya Africa...the bastion of morality!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: You are such an idiot! Stick around...you are fun to chew on!

Those who oppose the rights of gays to be equal with all other Americans will be seen in the light of history the same as the KKK.

If you truely think all people who have european desent are evil than you are a emotional cripple and a bigot.

so,if your a cock sucker,you should have extra special rights?
fuck is wrong with you?:cuckoo:

Those who oppose the rights of gays to be equal with all other Americans will be seen in the light of history the same as the KKK.

If you truely think all people who have european desent are evil than you are a emotional cripple and a bigot.

Apparently, TM's twin from a parallel universe has arrived.

Black people need to do something but going back to Africa is not the answer, we help to build America and defined much of what we call American culture, my ancestors didn't fight just so we can leave everything they worked for to the white man.

Pretty sure equal means equal and not "extra" or "more." You would be able to marry a guy too, if you want. It's not completely reserved for gay people you know.

Black people need to do something but going back to Africa is not the answer, we help to build America and defined much of what we call American culture, my ancestors didn't fight just so we can leave everything they worked for to the white man.

Plus, you're needed here now to......:eusa_eh:

...to play basketball.:razz:

The only thing you Negros have worked on is increasing Americas prison population.

The only thing you Negros have worked on is increasing Americas prison population.

Ignorance is bliss.

Forum List

Back