Black People must separate from White America.!

I am telling my black people. Look at September 11, 2000. America will be attacked again. America is Target number 1 for many global factions. This fact will not just go away.!

We as Black God fearing rightious people must separate ourselves from the White no -morals Sodomites,
Homosexual, child molester, transexual, beastialites, demons.!!!

Look at how we were treated during slavery. I tell you White people are nothing but the Scum of the Earth.!!

We have our problems, yes... but I agree with the idea of racial separation. It would solve a LOT of problems.
Good to see the sock puppets getting along so well
kukla_ollie_1.jpg

I am telling my black people. Look at September 11, 2000. America will be attacked again. America is Target number 1 for many global factions. This fact will not just go away.!

We as Black God fearing rightious people must separate ourselves from the White no -morals Sodomites,

Look at how we were treated during slavery. I tell you White people are nothing but the Scum of the Earth.!!

OK, I'm confused. What happened on September 11, 2000?

What attack was that on September 11, 2000? I think I must have missed that one. Were blacks attacked?

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

It is time for black Americans to seriously consider returning back to Africa.

It is only a very small amount of white people (LIBERAL AND GAYS) who are in favor of this. why not send these people to Africa and leave the rest of us alone to live without this abnormal and immoral behavior.

This is a clone of one of the racists on this board.

We have a couple of real dishonest pieces of scum here.

You may not LIKE the idea of racial separation, but nobody advocating it is being dishonest. The dishonest ones are the ones saying "we can all get along together, kumbaya." Wrong. We have NEVER gotten along. It's been a bad marriage from the start -- first whites FORCED blacks to come here, then whites were FORCED to integrate with blacks. Ever notice that we NEVER just come together of our own free will? It always has to be forced somehow?

That is not natural.

This is exactly what I am saying. This situation Black Americans and White Americans find ourselves in , is not natural. Blacks were forced into living among white
people with slavery , blacks were raped ,murdered and brutalized by white people. Then a few years ago, we were all forced backed together, with integration. So, what you have is a lot of people who have deep rooted hatred for each other. This kind of society is bound to countinue to experience societal problems in the future.

Scum of the earth. That puts us several tiers above you then you whingeing self-righteous racist bastard.

Look at all the sick perverted things that you white people have done here on Earth.
Don't be upset at me, these attitudes are a result of White peoples actions.!!

I could pull out the actions of any race and find many reasons to hate them if I chose to. Take your own stupidity and bigotry, if I wanted, I could easily say you represent the black race. But that would be pretty one sided and I too smell a dual account with this guy. This can't be the rantings of someone serious.

Elroy.
Go visit a state prison.
B lernin howa spale toooo. Werd up ?

Aides is blood born you racist fuckwit.

No one had to fuck a chimp , they eat them in some areas.

This is a clone of one of the racists on this board.

We have a couple of real dishonest pieces of scum here.

You may not LIKE the idea of racial separation, but nobody advocating it is being dishonest. The dishonest ones are the ones saying "we can all get along together, kumbaya." Wrong. We have NEVER gotten along. It's been a bad marriage from the start -- first whites FORCED blacks to come here, then whites were FORCED to integrate with blacks. Ever notice that we NEVER just come together of our own free will? It always has to be forced somehow?

That is not natural.

This is exactly what I am saying. This situation Black Americans and White Americans find ourselves in , is not natural. Blacks were forced into living among white
people with slavery , blacks were raped ,murdered and brutalized by white people. Then a few years ago, we were all forced backed together, with integration. So, what you have is a lot of people who have deep rooted hatred for each other. This kind of society is bound to countinue to experience societal problems in the future.

Just read my quote above and see the logic behind it.!!

Go back to the beginning.
Here's what type of advancement your elders have managed to attain the last couple of hundred years.
That's where you'd be if someone, your own people, hadn't have dragged you out of the bush and shipped you here.
Amazing people !
I wonder if she uses a PC or a Mac ?

Attachments

• $KARO_LADY_-_ETHIOPIA1.jpg
    $KARO_LADY_-_ETHIOPIA1.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
African Americans are the most successful group of people of African descent in the entire world, even more successful and more prosperous than a lot of so called first rate European countries and all of this was accomplished in AmeriKKKa after fighting through slavery, Jim Crow legislation and discriminatory and racist policies, there is no need for African Americans to go back to Africa, such an action would be more beneficial to the Africans than for African Americans. We've dealt with this American white man good enough for the last 400 years and counting and there's no reason to assume we will not be even more successful.

African Americans are the most successful group of people of African descent in the entire world, even more successful and more prosperous than a lot of so called first rate European countries and all of this was accomplished in AmeriKKKa after fighting through slavery, Jim Crow legislation and discriminatory and racist policies, there is no need for African Americans to go back to Africa, such an action would be more beneficial to the Africans than for African Americans. We've dealt with this American white man good enough for the last 400 years and counting and there's no reason to assume we will not be even more successful.

I have to agree with "the bass'. i will go even further to say that if by some unforseen imaginary circumstance that blacks did leave the usa, not only would it be beneficial to the african countries, it would hurt the USA.
Color of skin simply doesn't indicate the content of a person's heart.

I have to agree with "the bass'. i will go even further to say that if by some unforseen imaginary circumstance that blacks did leave the usa, not only would it be beneficial to the african countries, it would hurt the USA.
Color of skin simply doesn't indicate the content of a person's heart.

If African Americans went to Africa a lot would end up doing the same crap that exploitative whites have done because a lot of African Americans have been miseducated into thinking that being successful and having the American dream=doing and having everything that the white man has, thus some of these "Negroes" would try to exploit the Africans, this same thing can be seen in Liberia which is part populated by repatriated African Americans during the time of slavery.

I fail to see any logic behind separation according to skin color.
Now if one was to speak of the separation between those with faith and those that have no faith, I could see a mass exodus-who wants to stay in gommorrah?
I saw the reasons listed in the op as related more to a moral code based upon faith, rather than skin color, although the op did specifically cite skin color.
I think an exodus based on the faithful wanting to leave 'wordly evil' behind would be multi-ethnic.
IMHO

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

It is time for black Americans to seriously consider returning back to Africa.
How's Liberia doing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back