Black People must separate from White America.!

The White race is the Race of Satan. They are the devils spawn.
We as Black people in America must remove ourseleves from them.

Stop talking about it and do something!

Move your dumbass to Africa, afterall blacks over there are just rolling in the dough!

And all the free water you can carry.

african-child-collecting-water.jpg

I propose a deal. All of the Originals will go back to their respective places of origin if all the devils go back to the caucasus mountains (by devil, I mean the wicked people who think like Tank, William Joyce and the like). All in favor?!?!

The White race is the Race of Satan. They are the devils spawn.
We as Black people in America must remove ourseleves from them.

Move your dumbass to Africa, afterall blacks over there are just rolling in the dough!

I propose a deal. All of the Originals will go back to their respective places of origin if all the devils go back to the caucasus mountains (by devil, I mean the wicked people who think like Tank, William Joyce and the like). All in favor?!?!

This is my place of origin fool!

I'll know when you're back in Africa when you're not able to log on the internet anymore.

This is my place of origin fool!

Wrong again. Your place of origin is the Caucasus Mountains.

52nd Street you have some very aggressive goals, but I can tell from your responses that you are a little unqualified to meet those goals. I'm here to help.

1. Your first issue is the statement about going back to Africa. Unless you want to wake up in the midsts of a civil war and find some guys chopped off head sitting in the middle of a card table in your street, you need to think bigger. I understand the attraction to the homeland and all, but Africa is just not the place to be. Set your eyes on a place that will not dry up due to global warming and has the natural resources, say Canada. Heck, global warming is probably caused by white guys in lab coats just so you will go to Africa so you and your desendants can slowly pass into the better life as all the water drys up. Look at israel. Going to the home land does not work. Take over new land.

2. Don't tell everybody your plans. Until you are ready to act, you should really be saying that white people are salt of the earth. That way when you unveil your true thoughts you will have the element of surprise. Think how Castro and Che did it when they took over the island and denied their communist intentions.

I don't have enough time to write about all your snafu's, but I think with your hatred/passion and my common sense towards how to impliment race surpremecy we could write a book and make millions. Just saying.....

I'll know when you're back in Africa when you're not able to log on the internet anymore.

Are you saying that you are opposed to my proposal? Why? Could it be that you don't want us Originals to go after all? I'm beginning to believe that you don't really hate all black people. In fact, the more I read your posts, the more you sound like one of those angry eminem types, mad because your white high school sweetheart left you for the black captian of the football team.

smh. . . . .

if everyone died, who would the land belong to then?
the lines that have been drawn on maps and into our consciousnesses do not exist in fact.
everything belongs to everyone yet nothing belongs to any of us!

we have GOT to do better!

52nd Street you have some very aggressive goals, but I can tell from your responses that you are a little unqualified to meet those goals. I'm here to help.

1. Your first issue is the statement about going back to Africa. Unless you want to wake up in the midsts of a civil war and find some guys chopped off head sitting in the middle of a card table in your street, you need to think bigger. I understand the attraction to the homeland and all, but Africa is just not the place to be. Set your eyes on a place that will not dry up due to global warming and has the natural resources, say Canada. Heck, global warming is probably caused by white guys in lab coats just so you will go to Africa so you and your desendants can slowly pass into the better life as all the water drys up. Look at israel. Going to the home land does not work. Take over new land.

2. Don't tell everybody your plans. Until you are ready to act, you should really be saying that white people are salt of the earth. That way when you unveil your true thoughts you will have the element of surprise. Think how Castro and Che did it when they took over the island and denied their communist intentions.

I don't have enough time to write about all your snafu's, but I think with your hatred/passion and my common sense towards how to impliment race surpremecy we could write a book and make millions. Just saying.....

Yea white guys control the climate!:cuckoo:

You stupid fuck!

I don't remember any White's being headshrinkers or cannibals.
There is also black homo's and transsexuals, Ru Paul is black.

I have a better idea; how about, we take all of you on BOTH sides of the Black/White divide, who want to go on hating, instead of trying to get along, and ship you all to some uninhabited island, where you can hate, and if you choose, kill, each other until you wipe each other out. Just to make it fair, I say we make both sides fight with their ancestral weapons; that would be spears and shields for you African warriors, and broad axes and swords for you Nordic vikings. That way, you won't tear up the landscape too much; we might want to use it again, after you're done, and you won't be able to spread your conflict anywhere else. Maybe then the rest of us can get along in peace.

I have a better idea; how about, we take all of you on BOTH sides of the Black/White divide, who want to go on hating, instead of trying to get along, and ship you all to some uninhabited island, where you can hate, and if you choose, kill, each other until you wipe each other out. Just to make it fair, I say we make both sides fight with their ancestral weapons; that would be spears and shields for you African warriors, and broad axes and swords for you Nordic vikings. That way, you won't tear up the landscape too much; we might want to use it again, after you're done, and you won't be able to spread your conflict anywhere else. Maybe then the rest of us can get along in peace.

Awful lot of hatred you got there.

i agree, black people should separate from the superior white race, i will also pay for part of his ticket

this is a clone of one of the racists on this board.

We have a couple of real dishonest pieces of scum here.

you may not like the idea of racial separation, but nobody advocating it is being dishonest. The dishonest ones are the ones saying "we can all get along together, kumbaya." wrong. We have never gotten along. It's been a bad marriage from the start -- first whites forced blacks to come here, then whites were forced to integrate with blacks. Ever notice that we never just come together of our own free will? It always has to be forced somehow?

That is not natural.

legalize marijuana. Weed will bring us all together. Trust me.

lol :D

Last edited:
This is a clone of one of the racists on this board.

We have a couple of real dishonest pieces of scum here.

You may not LIKE the idea of racial separation, but nobody advocating it is being dishonest. The dishonest ones are the ones saying "we can all get along together, kumbaya." Wrong. We have NEVER gotten along. It's been a bad marriage from the start -- first whites FORCED blacks to come here, then whites were FORCED to integrate with blacks. Ever notice that we NEVER just come together of our own free will? It always has to be forced somehow?

That is not natural.

This is exactly what I am saying. This situation Black Americans and White Americans find ourselves in , is not natural. Blacks were forced into living among white
people with slavery , blacks were raped ,murdered and brutalized by white people. Then a few years ago, we were all forced backed together, with integration. So, what you have is a lot of people who have deep rooted hatred for each other. This kind of society is bound to countinue to experience societal problems in the future.

Umm, integration was a black idea. ;)

Forum List

Back