I'm going to Claim "Extremely Light Skinned Negro" on the Census

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

In Honor of Harry "Light Skinned Negro" Reid (D-NV) I'm going to claim "Extremely Light Skinned Negro" on the Census.

There is an "other" section for Race:

The Questions on the Form - 2010 Census

Now hear me out...

It is a generally accepted claim that Blacks are the Salt of the Earth... Who were here First. If we ALL came from the Original Man, and the Original Man was a Black Man, then I am technically an "Extremely Light Skinned Negro".

It can be no other way, Correct?...

I'm gettin' Mine!... Try to stop me!

Copyright ©2010 - americanfreepress.org/tha malcontent

:)

peace...

Well....we are all related.

Funny thing is I've spent more time in Africa then 90% of Black Americans.

We have Consultant who Reminds me of:

jeter.jpg

Who was Born in Africa... Sounds as British as the Queen, and is Technically an African American...

peace...

In Honor of Harry "Light Skinned Negro" Reid (D-NV) I'm going to claim "Extremely Light Skinned Negro" on the Census.

Now hear me out...

It is a generally accepted claim that Blacks are the Salt of the Earth... Who were here First. If we ALL came from the Original Man, and the Original Man was a Black Man, then I am technically an "Extremely Light Skinned Negro".

peace...

^I Actually had a Dream about this... Of course, had I Started my Rant out with that... Well.

Anyway, it's True... It came to me in a Dream.

peace...

Mal, Mal, Mal, this was a riot.

The good news is that I realized that since my Mom was born in Rio, I am officially a Hispanic; where's all my free stuff, stimulus money, anything?

Mal, Mal, Mal, this was a riot.

The good news is that I realized that since my Mom was born in Rio, I am officially a Hispanic; where's all my free stuff, stimulus money, anything?

I was born in America....does that make me a "Native-American"???:cool:

One would have to Assume.

I Drink More than Average... That's another Piece of Evidence.

peace...

Now hear me out...

peace...

You go, brother!

I always tell people I'm multicultural. Anglo - Saxon. See the hyphen in there???

Now hear me out...

peace...

The theory for which the MOVIE got named is: Out of Africa.

Once upon a time, ALL of our ancestors were Africans. Once upon a time "we" were all blacks. And I have long maintained that if we all come from the Original Man, and that original man was a black man, then I am (technically speaking of course) very much like our President. I am also self-identifiable as a black man.

In my case, of course, I prefer "a person of color."

The color happens to be off-white and pinkish. :razz: Except when I play long enough in the Sun. Then, usually, I'm a bit more reddish. Rarely (and mostly back in the days of my yute) I could also be light brown.

If I answer the Census to the degree they want me to (which goes way beyond what a Census was designed to do -- and which is thus of debatable Constitutionality), I think I, too, will identify my "race" as "other."

Now hear me out...

peace...

I'm going to claim "Black Irish" and see if that doesn't just confuse the FUCK out of some dumb census taker!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

(btw....I actually *am* Black Irish). :D

Forum List

Back