Black People must separate from White America.!

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

It is time for black Americans to seriously consider returning back to Africa.

Please do!!!!

Last edited:
Those who oppose the rights of gays to be equal with all other Americans will be seen in the light of history the same as the KKK.

If you truely think all people who have european desent are evil than you are a emotional cripple and a bigot.

so,if your a cock sucker,you should have extra special rights?
fuck is wrong with you?:cuckoo:

Pretty sure equal means equal and not "extra" or "more." You would be able to marry a guy too, if you want. It's not completely reserved for gay people you know.

marriage is defined as man-woman.
not some twisted perverted shit packing queers.

Pretty sure equal means equal and not "extra" or "more." You would be able to marry a guy too, if you want. It's not completely reserved for gay people you know.

marriage is defined as man-woman.
not some twisted perverted shit packing queers.

Man created marriage, therefore we can change it.

This is a clone of one of the racists on this board.

We have a couple of real dishonest pieces of scum here.

You may not LIKE the idea of racial separation, but nobody advocating it is being dishonest. The dishonest ones are the ones saying "we can all get along together, kumbaya." Wrong. We have NEVER gotten along. It's been a bad marriage from the start -- first whites FORCED blacks to come here, then whites were FORCED to integrate with blacks. Ever notice that we NEVER just come together of our own free will? It always has to be forced somehow?

That is not natural.

752-crying-baby-msn-display.jpg

Coming from a raving race hater like you, it somehow loses its drive. :eusa_liar:

I am telling all black people there will come a time when we must all separate ourselves from White America.
White people have no morals. They are trying to force a sexaul perversion upon us all in Homosexual marriage laws, they have created many enemies throughout the rest of the world.America has become a target , and we black people have been targeted with them.

I would be willing to pay handsomely for this. Actually, white America would gladly write a check.

As willing as America's forefathers were to pay to bring the blacks over to America?

Now back they go?

:tongue:

Black people need to do something but going back to Africa is not the answer, we help to build America and defined much of what we call American culture, my ancestors didn't fight just so we can leave everything they worked for to the white man.
The only thing you Negros have worked on is increasing Americas prison population.

Ignorance is bliss.

Then you should be ecstatic!

Those who oppose the rights of gays to be equal with all other Americans will be seen in the light of history the same as the KKK.

If you truely think all people who have european desent are evil than you are a emotional cripple and a bigot.

By the same token, segregation, where it existed, applied equally to both races, and was, therefore, not discriminatory.

By the same token, segregation, where it existed, applied equally to both races, and was, therefore, not discriminatory. Also, I, being a man and straight am also prohibited from marrying another man, so am I being discriminated against?

You may not LIKE the idea of racial separation, but nobody advocating it is being dishonest. The dishonest ones are the ones saying "we can all get along together, kumbaya." Wrong. We have NEVER gotten along. It's been a bad marriage from the start -- first whites FORCED blacks to come here, then whites were FORCED to integrate with blacks. Ever notice that we NEVER just come together of our own free will? It always has to be forced somehow?

That is not natural.

Coming from a raving race hater like you, it somehow loses its drive. :eusa_liar:

I would be willing to pay handsomely for this. Actually, white America would gladly write a check.

As willing as America's forefathers were to pay to bring the blacks over to America?

Now back they go?

They had the wisdom to not mix with their slaves.

That is not natural.

It isn't necessarily hate for a sane person to wish for his race to survive, especially if it is the most adventuresome and creative race there ever was, there is no reason for the races to amalgamate into one hideous, cafe-au-lait colored race of low-IQ throw-backs just because some ill-informed folks want to be able to mate outside their own people for the sake of revenge for some long-gone condition. It should behoove every race to want their race to survive and thrive and to develop each one's special talents and abilities, but some are too hell-bent on exhibiting their primitive traits and raising their level while dragging the other folks down. N'est-ce pas?.

Last edited:
The White race is the Race of Satan. They are the devils spawn.
We as Black people in America must remove ourseleves from them.

I for one would really miss you folk...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/race-relations-racism/160701-american-negroes-are-way-cool.html

That is not natural.

Now back they go?

They had the wisdom to not mix with their slaves.

:lol::lol::lol:

Yes, there were no children of mixed race in colonial America....moron.

Lawrence_Welk-22_of_the_Greatest_Waltzes_3.jpg

Welk was a commie dope fiend...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3ecDYxOkg]YouTube - "Toking" with Lawrence Welk[/ame]

You can talk about the rest of these idiots all you want to, but you DO NOT talk about Lawence Welk. Yes, I am a Black woman but my mother loved that show until the day she died and I used ot look at it with her. And it was in Black and White.

Excuse me? I was not born in Africa, I was born in Chicago, Ill and if you think I am going to a country where women are being raped and maimed and infected with HIV you have got to be kidding! You are no better than William Joyce! Do the two of you sit around and come up with these types of questions?

Stop talking about it and do something!

Move your dumbass to Africa, afterall blacks over there are just rolling in the dough!

And all the free water you can carry.

african-child-collecting-water.jpg

Forum List

Back