Biblical Marriage Explained

Where exactly does "The State" enter into your numbers 5 and 10 ??

And congrats for stealing this hit piece from the viral internet rumor mill.

As in Biblically Correct Marriage Amendment - The Landover Baptist Church Forum

You probably aren't even aware of that being a leftist site for spoofing religious values. It's all black humor and fun. Not any form of intelligient religious discussion. A place where Prog ass-lips like you can gather and pretend to be reverends and pastors and even J. Christ himself and have a good time..

BTW -- Did your God-given moral compass that you birthed with include anything about mocking, hate or profanity in it??

Last edited:
Entire nations have sprung from a limited group of founders, explorers, or adventurers.. It's your concept of timeline here that seems to be suggesting incest as a blessed event.

IS incest a blessed event Bastard? That's the next Supreme Ct challenge ain't it? Go for it.. Leave people of faith to their own conclusions. People of faith have more discipline and rich tradition than ANY Leftist does. Perhaps --- you're jealous.. Particularly of the intelligent discussions and debates within Religions about these Biblical events that seem to have provoked your prurient interests..

Perhaps you need Match or ChristianLove.com to secure a mate. But when your options aren't the entire world of potential mates and survival and propagation is a must --- it's a different story.. You're spoiled. And as a fanatical Leftist -- it's always about YOUR frame of reference...

According to your sick and evil god and his followers incest is a blessed event as is rape. God impregnated Mary who was 14 at the time or so the story goes.

I'm telling the truth about your god and the sicko people who follow the BuyBull.

Face loser, your god is a piece of shit and your holy book is a joke.

Like I said -- you are spoiled. You don't HAVE a book of examples to discuss and explain morality and tradition and personal discipline. If YOU DO --- please let us know so that we can similarly take a dump on it...

MAJORITY of Jews, Christians not fundies. Islam MIGHT be different. The books are there for DISCUSSION -- not as codified law..

I don't have just one book I have a compilation of books call the Holy Bible and in it is the most evil antics of the most evil god that is followed by some of the most evil and depraved people on earth. The only books worse than the BuyBull are the Koran and Haddith.

If a Christian is not a fundie then he is a cafeteria Christian and a hypocrite.

b726b2eb174e18402e893b49b0fbd937e9efee8c89b9deec696f1e5c2111a993.jpg
7a328360f72b46a5a3088a85352c7309bc211d331c321ae9dac4d796b5570bfd.jpg

Nope Bastard. No doubt what I asked went right over your head. Was asking for the books that GUIDE and INFORM YOUR morality -- so we could likewise take a dump on them.

Do you get that concept? Of STUDYING and asking questions, and interpreting what is moral?? Or is it completely foreign to you?

Could it be Das Kapital, Mein Kampf, collective writings of Noam Chomsky? Do you get up early once a week and dress nicely to go hear lectures or sermons on YOUR moral philosophy? Because that's part of the discipline of your convictions? Where do you meet to discuss your moral health and principles??

Damn Bastard --- Give me some salvation here so that I can see and think and act as clearly as you do..

Stop lying before I send my karma to you and give you cancer. You did not ask me a question so run along and suck God's dick and kiss his as and hope that he doesn't torture you for all eternity.

If one has to study a book to know what is moral then that person is already immoral/amoral/an apologist for God. I would love to take a steaming shit on the likes of you have I dragged your lying ass through a pile of broken glass.

You mention Mein Kampf you filthy cocksucker but the fact is, even the writings and rantings of Hitler are more moral than the writings regarding the God of Abraham.

You want salvation? It's simple. Spend a year not lying to yourself and others and stop filling your head with bullshit. I doubt if that is possible for you liar.

The Lord rebuke you, Satan! I BIND YOU IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. I crush and destroy your words in the name of Jesus Christ! You will speak no curses of death, destruction, disease, freak accidents, death of loved ones or people or their animals / pets / or their finances / marriages / health on USMB OR over Flacaltenn or anyone else who is moderating or administrating this board - I hold the Blood of Jesus Christ against you and trample the demons that reside in you and hold your mind captive to the wicked one. The LORD rebuke you, Satan!

Last edited:

You probably aren't even aware of that being a leftist site for spoofing religious values. It's all black humor and fun. Not any form of intelligient religious discussion. A place where Prog ass-lips like you can gather and pretend to be reverends and pastors and even J. Christ himself and have a good time..

BTW -- Did your God-given moral compass that you birthed with include anything about mocking, hate or profanity in it??

He's a satanist - he worships Lucifer. His religion is satanism and he is serving a defeated foe. Jesus Christ defeated Satan at the cross over 2,000 years ago. This slave of Satan has no authority here. His god is under my feet. My God - Jesus Christ is Satan's Master. Satan cannot do anything without first getting permission from God.

He's a satanist - he worships Lucifer. His religion is satanism and he is serving a defeated foe. Jesus Christ defeated Satan at the cross over 2,000 years ago. This slave of Satan has no authority here. His god is under my feet. My God - Jesus Christ is Satan's Master. Satan cannot do anything without first getting permission from God.

Can't get in the middle of that God - Satan conflict. I'm spiritual, I support people of faith completely, but personally, not very religious. What I know is --- this thread purportedly attacking Christians -- attacks the vast majority of Jew/Muslim/Christian scriptures and tradition. And the Bible (Number 1 selling book in History) serves as an excellent framework for intelligently discussing ALL moral issues. And it imposes a very useful discipline on those who study it -- so that they are COMMITTED to exploring all manner of moral societal foundations..

He MIGHT be a Satanist -- but he's definitely a failed political hack with a superiority complex that can't be validated. Political hacks with a vendetta against people of faith don't NEED discipline, traditions, a scripture or a compass. And they generally fear any true debate on moral issues.

You do know that the references given in Fat Bastardo/LandoverBaptist.net are pretty accurate.

Yes, it spoof religious values as found in the Bible. However, they are actually using statements from the Bible to do this.

The question about the 'State' is in reference to whichever state that wishes to pass these 'statutes' as law.

Like I said -- you are spoiled. You don't HAVE a book of examples to discuss and explain morality and tradition and personal discipline. If YOU DO --- please let us know so that we can similarly take a dump on it...

MAJORITY of Jews, Christians not fundies. Islam MIGHT be different. The books are there for DISCUSSION -- not as codified law..

I don't have just one book I have a compilation of books call the Holy Bible and in it is the most evil antics of the most evil god that is followed by some of the most evil and depraved people on earth. The only books worse than the BuyBull are the Koran and Haddith.

If a Christian is not a fundie then he is a cafeteria Christian and a hypocrite.

Nope Bastard. No doubt what I asked went right over your head. Was asking for the books that GUIDE and INFORM YOUR morality -- so we could likewise take a dump on them.

Do you get that concept? Of STUDYING and asking questions, and interpreting what is moral?? Or is it completely foreign to you?

Could it be Das Kapital, Mein Kampf, collective writings of Noam Chomsky? Do you get up early once a week and dress nicely to go hear lectures or sermons on YOUR moral philosophy? Because that's part of the discipline of your convictions? Where do you meet to discuss your moral health and principles??

Damn Bastard --- Give me some salvation here so that I can see and think and act as clearly as you do..

Stop lying before I send my karma to you and give you cancer. You did not ask me a question so run along and suck God's dick and kiss his as and hope that he doesn't torture you for all eternity.

If one has to study a book to know what is moral then that person is already immoral/amoral/an apologist for God. I would love to take a steaming shit on the likes of you have I dragged your lying ass through a pile of broken glass.

You mention Mein Kampf you filthy cocksucker but the fact is, even the writings and rantings of Hitler are more moral than the writings regarding the God of Abraham.

You want salvation? It's simple. Spend a year not lying to yourself and others and stop filling your head with bullshit. I doubt if that is possible for you liar.

Wow Bastardo --- I let you cruise for a bit there -- You evade any questions about the discipline or context of YOUR morality --- and then you go off on me personally like a genuine psycho..

You made a GIGANTIC tactical error in this thread. Because of your blind hate -- you went after Christians and the Old Testament. Depending on your upbringing and where you might have gone to school, you MIGHT be smart enough to realize that the Old Testament is also the basis for the Jewish Religion. And Abraham's family and descendents that you are maligning are also sacred to the entire world of Islam. Who knew eh?

So not only are having great joy shooting off your foul mouth in a Religion forum just to take shots at Christians,,
But you are also alienating Jews who are an important part of your Leftist Revolution voting blocks and funding.. Way to divide and conquer kiddie !!!! And in total going off like a busload of Tourette's campers on 70% of the world's population..

You have issues. But keep it up.. The Prog Revolution will die in it's tracks with field Generals like you..

So what is YOUR moral compass and how do you keep it so disciplined and respectable?? Everyone here wants to know..

Listen liar, I answered you questions but you are too much of a dumb fuck to understand the answers.

You, a piece of shit, who I am sending cancer to asks the bullshit question... So what is YOUR moral compass and how do you keep it so disciplined and respectable?? Like a dumb fuck you use excessive punctuation.

Unlike trash like you I was born with a moral a properly functioning moral compass are are many other humans. I can survive quite well not being a Machiavellian morally bankrupt POS like you who spends his days sucking the cock of a evil god for fear of being sentenced to eternal torment.

There is nothing respectable about your god the teachings of the delusional con man Jesus Christ and his weasel ass kissing follower.

Now to your lies.

You are either a total dumb fuck or a liar but probably both. 70% of the world's population is not Christian but perhaps to you it is because I doubt if you consider Arabs, Africans and Asians human since you are a right wing dick sucking defender of the evil god of the evil BuyBull.

I made no tactical error regarding the OT and Judaism. Judaism is also bullshit and the idea of Israel is just blind idiots following God's blue print for Armageddon. You right wing Christurds can't wait for war you rapture lusting fuck wads.

Speaking of the OT, a lot of you hypocrites lie and say that the OT laws no longer apply but you know that's a lie because Jesus said he did not come to replace the law but to fulfill it.

Here is something that you don't know. There were 10 other Christs who predated Jesus of Nazareth but unlike Jesus, they were not evil.

JesusTahDah_zps6eabc67b.jpg

You did not send Flacaltenn cancer - your invoking that curse of cancer on him has been canceled in the name of Jesus. I have canceled it. I declare it null and void. I have authority over the demons that are operating in you and for you, in Jesus name. You have no authority here.

This is the power Jesus Christ has given me in His Word,

Jesus said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means harm you.
Luke 10:19

I have full authority over your master and over the demons that operate in you and for you. You have not power here to curse anyone. I trample the darkness within you this day, the demons that you serve I destroy and crush under my feet. I have destroyed your words and cancel them this day decreeing them null and void. Get thee behind me, Satan.

Note this:

Notwithstanding in this I rejoice not that the spirits are subject unto me but rather that my name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

You do know that the references given in Fat Bastardo/LandoverBaptist.net are pretty accurate.

Yes, it spoof religious values as found in the Bible. However, they are actually using statements from the Bible to do this.

The question about the 'State' is in reference to whichever state that wishes to pass these 'statutes' as law.

Would be dishonest to pass those items off as "Bibilical Verse" and give references to them -- if they are adulterated and not accurate -- would it not?

I'd say even immoral in a way -- if you had to go to politically motivated black humor hate site to find them..

A lot of you atheists, liberals, and fatties think you know the Bible but the fact is most of you have never even actually read it.

Can't get in the middle of that God - Satan conflict. I'm spiritual, I support people of faith completely, but personally, not very religious. What I know is --- this thread purportedly attacking Christians -- attacks the vast majority of Jew/Muslim/Christian scriptures and tradition. And the Bible (Number 1 selling book in History) serves as an excellent framework for intelligently discussing ALL moral issues. And it imposes a very useful discipline on those who study it -- so that they are COMMITTED to exploring all manner of moral societal foundations..

He MIGHT be a Satanist -- but he's definitely a failed political hack with a superiority complex that can't be validated. Political hacks with a vendetta against people of faith don't NEED discipline, traditions, a scripture or a compass. And they generally fear any true debate on moral issues.

I appreciate your honesty, Flacaltenn.

I know that the spiritual realm is real, that those who practice witchcraft and satanism exist, that they are deceived and need deliverance from the wicked one (Jesus Christ is their only hope) otherwise they will be destroyed.

When I see a servant of the wicked one speaking cancer over someone publicly on a board - cursing them? I'm going to destroy his words and send his demons packing. It's the authority that Christ gave me and I use it knowing the authority I've been given is real.

Today I pray that the Lord God Almighty blesses you from the crown of your head to the soles of your feet and pours you out a blessing that you cannot contain!
I ask the LORD to bless you with a long life, full of blessings and that you may enjoy it in good health all the days of your life. I have always liked you as a person and am glad you are back moderating here.

Now that things have been handled here I will go have my lunch. I'm hungry!
Have a great day, Flacaltenn!

There is so much nonsense it's not even worth tackeling.

Look, another lefty troll thread trying to pass itself off as a "Religion and Ethics" thread.

Your god is a loathsome god and you Christers don't even know that is in the Bible because you haven't read it.

Lot got drunk and impregnated his virgin daughters. God's words not mine.

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36

Lot was an evil person in the bible.

Just because he was in the bible doesn't make him a good person.

Also even the good people were human and made mistakes. We are supposed to learn from this.

Look, another lefty troll thread trying to pass itself off as a "Religion and Ethics" thread.

Your god is a loathsome god and you Christers don't even know that is in the Bible because you haven't read it.

Lot got drunk and impregnated his virgin daughters. God's words not mine.

Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Behold, I lay yesternight with my father: let us make him drink wine this night also; and go thou in, and lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father. And they made their father drink wine that night also: and the younger arose, and lay with him; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose. Thus were both the daughters of Lot with child by their father. Genesis 19:32-36

Abraham married his half sister, Sarah. (Sarah and Abraham had the same father, Terah.) But God didn't mind. He blessed their union, her "a mother of nations." And yet indeed, she [Sarah] is my [Abraham's] sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife. Genesis 20:12

And I will bless her [Sarah], and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her. Genesis 17:16

Moses and Aaron were the products of an incestuous marriage. (Their father, Amram, married his sister, Jochebed.)And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses. Exodus 6:20

And Moses said unto them, Have ye saved all the women alive? ... Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves. --Numbers 31:15-18

God's Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.

Rape Then Marriage of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

Once again God approves of forcible rape.

The only thing worse than Bible God are the people who worship him.

Entire nations have sprung from a limited group of founders, explorers, or adventurers.. It's your concept of timeline here that seems to be suggesting incest as a blessed event.

IS incest a blessed event Bastard? That's the next Supreme Ct challenge ain't it? Go for it.. Leave people of faith to their own conclusions. People of faith have more discipline and rich tradition than ANY Leftist does. Perhaps --- you're jealous.. Particularly of the intelligent discussions and debates within Religions about these Biblical events that seem to have provoked your prurient interests..

Perhaps you need Match or ChristianLove.com to secure a mate. But when your options aren't the entire world of potential mates and survival and propagation is a must --- it's a different story.. You're spoiled. And as a fanatical Leftist -- it's always about YOUR frame of reference...

According to your sick and evil god and his followers incest is a blessed event as is rape. God impregnated Mary who was 14 at the time or so the story goes.

I'm telling the truth about your god and the sicko people who follow the BuyBull.

Face loser, your god is a piece of shit and your holy book is a joke.
Wrong.

Marrying the person means that you know have to take care and provide for her for the rest of your life. That means you took on the responsibility. Congratulations. You got it.

Leviticus - Chapter 18 Parshah Acharei Mot - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

Leviticus - Chapter 20 Parshah Kedoshim - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

Leviticus 18

6No man shall come near to any of his close relatives, to uncover [their] nakedness. I am the Lord. ואִישׁ אִישׁ אֶל כָּל שְׁאֵר בְּשָׂרוֹ לֹא תִקְרְבוּ לְגַלּוֹת עֶרְוָה אֲנִי יְהוָֹה:

7You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father or the nakedness of your mother; she is your mother; you shall not uncover her nakedness. זעֶרְוַת אָבִיךָ וְעֶרְוַת אִמְּךָ לֹא תְגַלֵּה אִמְּךָ הִוא לֹא תְגַלֶּה עֶרְוָתָהּ:

8You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's wife; it is your father's nakedness. חעֶרְוַת אֵשֶׁת אָבִיךָ לֹא תְגַלֵּה עֶרְוַת אָבִיךָ הִוא:

9The nakedness of your sister, whether your father's daughter or your mother's daughter, whether born to one who may remain in the home or born to one who must be sent outside you shall not uncover their nakedness. טעֶרְוַת אֲחוֹתְךָ בַת אָבִיךָ אוֹ בַת אִמֶּךָ מוֹלֶדֶת בַּיִת אוֹ מוֹלֶדֶת חוּץ לֹא תְגַלֶּה עֶרְוָתָן:

10The nakedness of your son's daughter or your daughter's daughter you shall not uncover their nakedness, for they are your own nakedness. יעֶרְוַת בַּת בִּנְךָ אוֹ בַת בִּתְּךָ לֹא תְגַלֶּה עֶרְוָתָן כִּי עֶרְוָתְךָ הֵנָּה:

11The nakedness of the daughter of your father's wife, born to your father she is your sister: you shall not uncover her nakedness. יאעֶרְוַת בַּת אֵשֶׁת אָבִיךָ מוֹלֶדֶת אָבִיךָ אֲחוֹתְךָ הִוא לֹא תְגַלֶּה עֶרְוָתָהּ:
12You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's sister; she is the close relative of your father. יבעֶרְוַת אֲחוֹת אָבִיךָ לֹא תְגַלֵּה שְׁאֵר אָבִיךָ הִוא:

13You shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother's sister, for she is the close relative of your mother. יגעֶרְוַת אֲחוֹת אִמְּךָ לֹא תְגַלֵּה כִּי שְׁאֵר אִמְּךָ הִוא:

14You shall not uncover the nakedness of your father's brother you shall not come near his wife; she is your aunt. ידעֶרְוַת אֲחִי אָבִיךָ לֹא תְגַלֵּה אֶל אִשְׁתּוֹ לֹא תִקְרָב דֹּדָתְךָ הִוא:

15You shall not uncover the nakedness of your daughter in law; she is your son's wife you shall not uncover her nakedness. טועֶרְוַת כַּלָּתְךָ לֹא תְגַלֵּה אֵשֶׁת בִּנְךָ הִוא לֹא תְגַלֶּה עֶרְוָתָהּ:

16You shall not uncover the nakedness of your brother's wife: it is your brother's nakedness. טזעֶרְוַת אֵשֶׁת אָחִיךָ לֹא תְגַלֵּה עֶרְוַת אָחִיךָ הִוא:
17You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter; you shall not take [in marriage] her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness they are close relatives, it is evil counsel. יזעֶרְוַת אִשָּׁה וּבִתָּהּ לֹא תְגַלֵּה אֶת בַּת בְּנָהּ וְאֶת בַּת בִּתָּהּ לֹא תִקַּח לְגַלּוֹת עֶרְוָתָהּ שַׁאֲרָה הֵנָּה זִמָּה הִוא:

18And you shall not take a woman with her sister [in marriage] as rivals, to uncover the nakedness of one upon the other, in her lifetime. יחוְאִשָּׁה אֶל אֲחֹתָהּ לֹא תִקָּח לִצְרֹר לְגַלּוֹת עֶרְוָתָהּ עָלֶיהָ בְּחַיֶּיהָ:

19And to a woman during the uncleanness of her separation, you shall not come near to uncover her nakedness. יטוְאֶל אִשָּׁה בְּנִדַּת טֻמְאָתָהּ לֹא תִקְרַב לְגַלּוֹת עֶרְוָתָהּ:

20You shall not lie carnally with your neighbor's wife, to become defiled by her. כוְאֶל אֵשֶׁת עֲמִיתְךָ לֹא תִתֵּן שְׁכָבְתְּךָ לְזָרַע לְטָמְאָה בָהּ:

21And you shall not give any of your offspring to pass through for Molech. And you shall not profane the Name of your God. I am the Lord. כאוּמִזַּרְעֲךָ לֹא תִתֵּן לְהַעֲבִיר לַמֹּלֶךְ וְלֹא תְחַלֵּל אֶת שֵׁם אֱלֹהֶיךָ אֲנִי יְהוָֹה:

22You shall not lie down with a male, as with a woman: this is an abomination. כב וְאֶת זָכָר לֹא תִשְׁכַּב מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה תּוֹעֵבָה הִוא:

23And with no animal shall you cohabit, to become defiled by it. And a woman shall not stand in front of an animal to cohabit with it; this is depravity. כגוּבְכָל בְּהֵמָה לֹא תִתֵּן שְׁכָבְתְּךָ לְטָמְאָה בָהּ וְאִשָּׁה לֹא תַעֲמֹד לִפְנֵי בְהֵמָה לְרִבְעָהּ תֶּבֶל הוּא:

24You shall not defile yourselves by any of these things, for the nations, whom I am sending away from before you, have defiled themselves with all these things. כדאַל תִּטַּמְּאוּ בְּכָל אֵלֶּה כִּי בְכָל אֵלֶּה נִטְמְאוּ הַגּוֹיִם אֲשֶׁר אֲנִי מְשַׁלֵּחַ מִפְּנֵיכֶם:

25And the land became defiled, and I visited its sin upon it, and the land vomited out its inhabitants. כהוַתִּטְמָא הָאָרֶץ וָאֶפְקֹד עֲו‍ֹנָהּ עָלֶיהָ וַתָּקִא הָאָרֶץ אֶת ישְׁבֶיהָ:

26But as for you, you shall observe My statutes and My ordinances, and you shall not do like any of these abominations neither the native, nor the stranger who sojourns among you. כווּשְׁמַרְתֶּם אַתֶּם אֶת חֻקֹּתַי וְאֶת מִשְׁפָּטַי וְלֹא תַעֲשׂוּ מִכֹּל הַתּוֹעֵבֹת הָאֵלֶּה הָאֶזְרָח וְהַגֵּר הַגָּר בְּתוֹכְכֶם:

27For the people of the land who preceded you, did all of these abominations, and the land became defiled.

Leviticus 20

10And a man who commits adultery with [another] man's wife, committing adultery with the wife of his fellow the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death. יוְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִנְאַף אֶת אֵשֶׁת אִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִנְאַף אֶת אֵשֶׁת רֵעֵהוּ מוֹת יוּמַת הַנֹּאֵף וְהַנֹּאָפֶת:

11And a man who lies with his father's wife has uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves. יאוְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁכַּב אֶת אֵשֶׁת אָבִיו עֶרְוַת אָבִיו גִּלָּה מוֹת יוּמְתוּ שְׁנֵיהֶם דְּמֵיהֶם בָּם:

12And a man who lies with his daughter in law both of them shall surely be put to death; they have committed a depravity; their blood is upon themselves. יבוְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁכַּב אֶת כַּלָּתוֹ מוֹת יוּמְתוּ שְׁנֵיהֶם תֶּבֶל עָשׂוּ דְּמֵיהֶם בָּם:

13And a man who lies with a male as one would with a woman both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves. יגוְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁכַּב אֶת זָכָר מִשְׁכְּבֵי אִשָּׁה תּוֹעֵבָה עָשׂוּ שְׁנֵיהֶם מוֹת יוּמָתוּ דְּמֵיהֶם בָּם:

14And a man who takes a woman and her mother it is evil counsel. They shall burn him and them in fire, and there shall be no evil counsel in your midst. ידוְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִקַּח אֶת אִשָּׁה וְאֶת אִמָּהּ זִמָּה הִוא בָּאֵשׁ יִשְׂרְפוּ אֹתוֹ וְאֶתְהֶן וְלֹא תִהְיֶה זִמָּה בְּתוֹכְכֶם:

15And a man who lies with an animal, shall surely be put to death, and you shall kill the animal. טווְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִתֵּן שְׁכָבְתּוֹ בִּבְהֵמָה מוֹת יוּמָת וְאֶת הַבְּהֵמָה תַּהֲרֹגוּ:

16And a woman who comes close to any animal so that it will mate with her you shall kill the woman and the animal; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon themselves. טזוְאִשָּׁה אֲשֶׁר תִּקְרַב אֶל כָּל בְּהֵמָה לְרִבְעָה אֹתָהּ וְהָרַגְתָּ אֶת הָאִשָּׁה וְאֶת הַבְּהֵמָה מוֹת יוּמָתוּ דְּמֵיהֶם בָּם:

17And a man who takes his sister, whether his father's daughter or his mother's daughter, and he sees her nakedness, and she sees his nakedness it is a disgraceful act, and they shall be cut off before the eyes of the members of their people; he uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his sin. יזוְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִקַּח אֶת אֲחֹתוֹ בַּת אָבִיו אוֹ בַת אִמּוֹ וְרָאָה אֶת עֶרְוָתָהּ וְהִיא תִרְאֶה אֶת עֶרְוָתוֹ חֶסֶד הוּא וְנִכְרְתוּ לְעֵינֵי בְּנֵי עַמָּם עֶרְוַת אֲחֹתוֹ גִּלָּה עֲו‍ֹנוֹ יִשָּׂא:

19And you shall not uncover the nakedness of your mother's sister or your father's sister, for he would be baring his close relative; they shall bear their sin. יטוְעֶרְוַת אֲחוֹת אִמְּךָ וַאֲחוֹת אָבִיךָ לֹא תְגַלֵּה כִּי אֶת שְׁאֵרוֹ הֶעֱרָה עֲו‍ֹנָם יִשָּׂאוּ:

20And a man who lies with his aunt he has uncovered his uncle's nakedness; they shall bear their transgression; they shall die childless. כוְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִשְׁכַּב אֶת דֹּדָתוֹ עֶרְוַת דֹּדוֹ גִּלָּה חֶטְאָם יִשָּׂאוּ עֲרִירִים יָמֻתוּ:

21And a man who takes his brother's wife it is a repulsive act; he has uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless. כאוְאִישׁ אֲשֶׁר יִקַּח אֶת אֵשֶׁת אָחִיו נִדָּה הִוא עֶרְוַת אָחִיו גִּלָּה עֲרִירִים יִהְיוּ:

27And a man or a woman who has [the sorcery of] Ov or Yid'oni, shall surely be put to death; they shall pelt them with stones; their blood is upon themselves.

More scripture on marriage....

§ 1. Marriage shall be defined as the union of one man and one or more wives and concubines (2 Sam. 5:13), including rape victims (Deut. 22:28-29), POW sex slaves (Numbers 31:18,Deut. 21:10-14), and daughters purchased from other men (Exodus 21:7-11).

I know I am wasting my time. as I said marrying them means you are now undertaking the responsibility of providing them for the rest of your life.

Although the Torah allows multiple wives it was usually done for a specific reason. Abraham married Hager because Sarah, they thought, couldn't have children.

Jacob married Leah, because was tricked. He wanted to marry Rachel, and Lot switched them.

However, marrying multiple wives was outlawed in Judiasm by Rabbi Gershom.

Does Jewish Law Forbid Polygamy - Marriage

A number of reasons are given for Rabbi Gershom’s ban:

• It was instituted to prevent people from taking advantage of their wives.2
  • It was intended to avoid potential infighting between rival wives,3 which may also lead to the transgression of a number of biblical violations.4
  • Rabbi Gershom was concerned lest the husband be unable to provide properly for all his wives (especially during the difficult times of exile).5
    The ban is intended to avoid the inherent rivalry and hatred between rival wives
  • There is a concern that a man may marry two wives in different locations, which may lead to forbidden relationships between offspring.6
  • While it has been suggested that it was adopted from Christian practice and laws, to avoid Christian attacks against Jews who act otherwise,7 this argument has been assailed by many other halachic authorities.

§ 4. No marriage shall be valid if it involves a minister and any woman except a virgin of the same ethnicity (Lev. 21:13-14).

That's true a Jewish priest, a Kohen, is supposed to only marry a virgin. Why do you care? Do you wish to marry a Jewish priest?

§ 6. If two brothers live together, and one of them dies, the other shall be required to marry the deceased's widow, unless an appropriate ceremony is performed (Deut. 25:5-10).

That is true. The point of this is that the woman will have someone to take care of her. At that time survival was difficult.

If a brother dies, the other brother is supposed to marry her and take care of her, however, if they don't want to get married they don't have to.

§ 7. It shall be a capital offense for a woman to represent inaccurately that she will be a virgin on her wedding night. No corresponding law shall be enacted to apply to men. A woman accused under this section shall be guilty until proved innocent. If her husband falsely accuses her under this section, he shall be assessed a fine, payable to her father, and may never divorce her. (Deut. 22:13-21)

If she is accused falsely the man pays a price. Marriage was considered a responsibility to provide for the person. If she is accused falsely he many never divorce her, but she may divorce him.

§ 9. A man who marries shall be exempt from any draft or other military service for one year thereafter, and his employer may not require him to travel on business for said one year (Deut. 24:5).

And this is bad? Why?

§ 11. If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed, he must marry her, unless the virgin's father does not approve, in which case the man shall pay the father an appropriate fine. The courts of this State shall lack subject-matter jurisdiction to review the father's discretion in the matter. (Ex. 22:16-17)

Once again, at that time when survival was difficult, a man marrying a woman means that the man has undertaken the responsibility to provide for her.

Biblical marriage involves multiple wives whores and concubines. Stop trying to deny what is in the BuyBull.

BiblicalMarriage.png

This chart explains what a Bible based marriage is. Stop trying to deny what the BuyBull says.

Wow Bastardo --- I let you cruise for a bit there -- You evade any questions about the discipline or context of YOUR morality --- and then you go off on me personally like a genuine psycho..

You made a GIGANTIC tactical error in this thread. Because of your blind hate -- you went after Christians and the Old Testament. Depending on your upbringing and where you might have gone to school, you MIGHT be smart enough to realize that the Old Testament is also the basis for the Jewish Religion. And Abraham's family and descendents that you are maligning are also sacred to the entire world of Islam. Who knew eh?

So not only are having great joy shooting off your foul mouth in a Religion forum just to take shots at Christians,,
But you are also alienating Jews who are an important part of your Leftist Revolution voting blocks and funding.. Way to divide and conquer kiddie !!!! And in total going off like a busload of Tourette's campers on 70% of the world's population..

You have issues. But keep it up.. The Prog Revolution will die in it's tracks with field Generals like you..

So what is YOUR moral compass and how do you keep it so disciplined and respectable?? Everyone here wants to know..

Listen liar, I answered you questions but you are too much of a dumb fuck to understand the answers.

You, a piece of shit, who I am sending cancer to asks the bullshit question... So what is YOUR moral compass and how do you keep it so disciplined and respectable?? Like a dumb fuck you use excessive punctuation.

Unlike trash like you I was born with a moral a properly functioning moral compass are are many other humans. I can survive quite well not being a Machiavellian morally bankrupt POS like you who spends his days sucking the cock of a evil god for fear of being sentenced to eternal torment.

There is nothing respectable about your god the teachings of the delusional con man Jesus Christ and his weasel ass kissing follower.

Now to your lies.

You are either a total dumb fuck or a liar but probably both. 70% of the world's population is not Christian but perhaps to you it is because I doubt if you consider Arabs, Africans and Asians human since you are a right wing dick sucking defender of the evil god of the evil BuyBull.

I made no tactical error regarding the OT and Judaism. Judaism is also bullshit and the idea of Israel is just blind idiots following God's blue print for Armageddon. You right wing Christurds can't wait for war you rapture lusting fuck wads.

Speaking of the OT, a lot of you hypocrites lie and say that the OT laws no longer apply but you know that's a lie because Jesus said he did not come to replace the law but to fulfill it.

Here is something that you don't know. There were 10 other Christs who predated Jesus of Nazareth but unlike Jesus, they were not evil.

You did not send Flacaltenn cancer - your invoking that curse of cancer on him has been canceled in the name of Jesus. I have canceled it. I declare it null and void. I have authority over the demons that are operating in you and for you, in Jesus name. You have no authority here.

Jesus said unto them, I beheld Satan as lightning fall from heaven. Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means harm you.

I have full authority over your master and over the demons that operate in you and for you. You have not power here to curse anyone. I trample the darkness within you this day, the demons that you serve I destroy and crush under my feet. I have destroyed your words and cancel them this day decreeing them null and void. Get thee behind me, Satan.

Note this:

Notwithstanding in this I rejoice not that the spirits are subject unto me but rather that my name is written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Your Jesus lied about a lot of things and one of them was prayer.

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.

Why not pray for something important like a cure for all the sick children in the world? Start by asking JEEEEESUS to restore this infant who he fucked up to proper health and heal all his birth defects. Do it liar.

The fact is you are scared shitless of God. Deep down you know he's a lying sack of shit but you are afraid of pissing him off because you know that God is a histrionic psychopath who will smite people at the drop of a hat. Your God is evil yet you kiss his ass. Make Jesus put his money where his lying mouth it and cure the suffering children in the world simply by you asking God in Jesus' name like he said in the Bible. DO IT and then STFU!

bd_1.jpg

Brought into the world by God!

Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:

1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

Last edited:

Now to your lies.

Note this:

I have authority over the demons that are operating in you and for you, in Jesus name. You have no authority here.

sounds like the need for electroshock therapy

Now to your lies.

Note this:

I have authority over the demons that are operating in you and for you, in Jesus name. You have no authority here.

sounds like the need for electroshock therapy
Yes, you could use a little of that.

§ 1. Marriage shall be defined as the union of one man and one or more wives and concubines (2 Sam. 5:13), including rape victims (Deut. 22:28-29), POW sex slaves (Numbers 31:18,Deut. 21:10-14), and daughters purchased from other men (Exodus 21:7-11).

I know I am wasting my time. as I said marrying them means you are now undertaking the responsibility of providing them for the rest of your life.

Although the Torah allows multiple wives it was usually done for a specific reason. Abraham married Hager because Sarah, they thought, couldn't have children.

Jacob married Leah, because was tricked. He wanted to marry Rachel, and Lot switched them.

• It was intended to avoid potential infighting between rival wives,3 which may also lead to the transgression of a number of biblical violations.4
  • Rabbi Gershom was concerned lest the husband be unable to provide properly for all his wives (especially during the difficult times of exile).5
    The ban is intended to avoid the inherent rivalry and hatred between rival wives
  • There is a concern that a man may marry two wives in different locations, which may lead to forbidden relationships between offspring.6
  • While it has been suggested that it was adopted from Christian practice and laws, to avoid Christian attacks against Jews who act otherwise,7 this argument has been assailed by many other halachic authorities.

§ 4. No marriage shall be valid if it involves a minister and any woman except a virgin of the same ethnicity (Lev. 21:13-14).

That's true a Jewish priest, a Kohen, is supposed to only marry a virgin. Why do you care? Do you wish to marry a Jewish priest?

§ 6. If two brothers live together, and one of them dies, the other shall be required to marry the deceased's widow, unless an appropriate ceremony is performed (Deut. 25:5-10).

That is true. The point of this is that the woman will have someone to take care of her. At that time survival was difficult.

If a brother dies, the other brother is supposed to marry her and take care of her, however, if they don't want to get married they don't have to.

§ 7. It shall be a capital offense for a woman to represent inaccurately that she will be a virgin on her wedding night. No corresponding law shall be enacted to apply to men. A woman accused under this section shall be guilty until proved innocent. If her husband falsely accuses her under this section, he shall be assessed a fine, payable to her father, and may never divorce her. (Deut. 22:13-21)

If she is accused falsely the man pays a price. Marriage was considered a responsibility to provide for the person. If she is accused falsely he many never divorce her, but she may divorce him.

§ 9. A man who marries shall be exempt from any draft or other military service for one year thereafter, and his employer may not require him to travel on business for said one year (Deut. 24:5).

And this is bad? Why?

§ 11. If a man seduces a virgin who is not betrothed, he must marry her, unless the virgin's father does not approve, in which case the man shall pay the father an appropriate fine. The courts of this State shall lack subject-matter jurisdiction to review the father's discretion in the matter. (Ex. 22:16-17)

Once again, at that time when survival was difficult, a man marrying a woman means that the man has undertaken the responsibility to provide for her.

Very interesting, Mike. Great post! One correction though... Laban switched Leah for Rachel. Not Lot.

Now to your lies.

Note this:

Your Jesus lied about a lot of things and one of them was prayer.

Jesus is quoted many times in the Bible saying that a believer can ask for anything through prayer and receive it. He even goes so far as to say that mountains and trees can be thrown into the sea simply by praying for it. This is clearly a lie, and can be proven to be a lie by any believer. Simply pray for me to be converted to Christianity right away. Or better yet ask God to move the mountains behind my house. He could make a lot of converts that way. If I’m converted today, I’ll post a public apology on my web site and devote my life to kissing God’s ass. If I’m not converted it would only be fair for you to apologize and devote your life to kissing my butt.

Why not pray for something important like a cure for all the sick children in the world? Start by asking JEEEEESUS to restore this infant who he fucked up to proper health and heal all his birth defects. Do it liar.

The fact is you are scared shitless of God. Deep down you know he's a lying sack of shit but you are afraid of pissing him off because you know that God is a histrionic psychopath who will smite people at the drop of a hat. Your God is evil yet you kiss his ass. Make Jesus put his money where his lying mouth it and cure the suffering children in the world simply by you asking God in Jesus' name like he said in the Bible. DO IT and then STFU!

bd_1.jpg

Brought into the world by God!

Here are the quotes from Jesus that proves that he lied:

1) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

2) Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Matthew 7:7-8 NAB)

3) Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven. For where two or three have gathered together in My name, I am there in their midst. (Matthew 18:19-20 NAS)

4) Amen, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, 'Be lifted up and thrown into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it shall be done for him. Therefore I tell you, all that you ask for in prayer, believe that you will receive it and it shall be yours. (Mark 11:24-25 NAB)

5) And I tell you, ask and you will receive; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks, receives; and the one who seeks, finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened. (Luke 11:9-13 NAB)

6) And whatever you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask anything of me in my name, I will do it. (John 14:13-14 NAB)

7) If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask for whatever you want and it will be done for you. (John 15:7 NAB)

8) It was not you who chose me, but I who chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit that will remain, so that whatever you ask the Father in my name he may give you. (John 15:16 NAB)

9) On that day you will not question me about anything. Amen, amen, I say to you, whatever you ask the Father in my name he will give you. Until now you have not asked anything in my name; ask and you will receive, so that your joy may be complete. (John 16:23-24 NAB)

A lot of Christians ignore what Jesus actually says in the Bible. They also tend to add things to the actual words to make them say something else. If you honestly and truthfully read these quotes, without adding to them, it is very easy to see that Jesus is not saying that God will think about your prayers. He says God will grant all your prayers. Clearly, God doesn’t grant all prayers and this proves that Jesus was a habitual liar.

The LORD rebuke you, Satan. The LORD heard my prayer today - I am not experiencing any difficulty. But to why your own prayers are not heard, it is written:

The LORD is far from the wicked: but he heareth the prayer of the righteous.

Speaking of the righteous - when you dare to curse a Jew you bring yourself under the curse of God. God said to Abraham, I will bless those who bless thee (and thy seed) and curse those who curse thee (and thy seed). The pit you have dug for someone else you have fallen headlong into - this very day.

And this is bad? Why?

Very interesting, Mike. Great post! One correction though... Laban switched Leah for Rachel. Not Lot.
You are right of course. Sorry.

And thank you.

Forum List

Back